What's new

9/11 conspiracy theories

Very tacky, and making light of a tragedy... unless you personally don't think it was a tragedy.

You do know that image was made by some American and posted on teh interwebz? I just found it

What do you think about the millions of Americans chanting "nuke Pakistan"?

Very tacky, and making light of a tragedy... unless you personally don't think it was a tragedy.

The ones dying in 9/11 were innocent civilians, many Muslims too. But you can't believe how they would react if we talked as lightly about the mass murderers dying in drone strikes.

Of course it was a tragedy. Just like invasion of Iraq was a tragedy.

Just like all the Islamophobia that followed 9/11 in Europe and US was a tragedy.

It was all one big unnecessary tragedy.

Of course it was a tragedy. Just like invasion of Iraq was a tragedy.

Just like all the Islamophobia that followed 9/11 in Europe and US was a tragedy.

It was all one big unnecessary tragedy.

Are you really a Bosnian?

You don't really have to prove it, but it would be nice if you do.

Da, stvarno sam Bosanac. Jesi ti Slovak ili Bugarin?

I do not understand what that means.

And no I am neither a Bulgarian, nor a Slovak, I only know some close ones from there.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Yup after some earthquake there it is now moved to Asia it seems.,

Yar, normally Bosnians never go as far as this guy did.

Your earthquake theory sounds kinda plausible lol

You do know that image was made by some American and posted on teh interwebz? I just found it

I'd say to the original creator "Very tacky." What does the nationality of the artist have to do with anything?

"Very Tacky. And insensitive."

Any more questions?

I'd say to the original creator "Very tacky." What does the nationality of the artist have to do with anything?

"Very Tacky. And insensitive."

Any more questions?

Parlez vous francais? Je suis tres horny, as tu grandes les boobies?

I agree sometimes behind our computers we forget in these tragedies there are real people who are victims.

i agree it is a tragedy

just let me be upset about one matter:
we lost half million Iranians in the war and nobody cares about it
your tragedy: everyone cares in the world: ours with hundreds more people dead nobody cares

remember the disaster of millions dead in south east asia because of tsunami
nobody cares now

maybe our lifes have 1 000 times less values so it explains all this
don't know

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Parlez vous francais? Je suis tres horny, as tu grandes les boobies?
lol
"Parlez vous francais? Je suis tres chaud . As tu des gros seins?"
so you can say this to a girl ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom