What's new

89pc Pakistanis ready to fight for their country

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last Updated On 06 March,2017 12:51 pm
377830_62023636.jpg

An overwhelming 89pc Pakistanis said they would fight for their country.
ISLAMABAD (Roznama Dunya) - According to a global survey from WIN/Gallup International, Pakistan ranks first in the list of countries where people are willing to fight for their country.

An overwhelming 89pc Pakistanis said they would fight for their country if need be.

India ranks second where 75pc people showed their willingness to fight for their country. Turkey ranks third with 73pc, China ranks fourth with 71pc, Russia ranks fifth with 59pc, US ranks sixth with 44pc and UK ranks seventh with 27pc.

Japan remains at bottom of list where only 11pc nationals expressed willingness to fight in case of need.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/377830-89pc-Pakistanis-ready-to-fight-for-their-country

@war&peace @Signalian @Djinn @tps77 @Mentee

I guess that a very stupid question to ask from any one. Every citizen will say they will fight for the country. Fight does not mean just carrying the arms and go in the battle field. It can be providing help to the needy in the war crises. cooking food for the hungers, giving shelters to the needy when their own homes were destroyed. i dont think this is at all appropriate question to ask from any honorable citizen. Tell me, why would anyone say I will not fight for the country until the surveyor means it is to carry weapons and fight in the battle.

Wrong and misguided survey:coffee: to put Japan with 11% tell it all.

They need to fight against corruption, child labor, unhygienic conditions, radicalism, terrorism and all evils that societies have. This applies to all subcontinent countries.

They need to fight against corruption, child labor, unhygienic conditions, radicalism, terrorism and all evils that societies have. This applies to all subcontinent countries.
Bingo you nailed it mate. We need development not war

Pakistan would be much better off if 89% of them were willing to just do their jobs honestly.

And not just Pakistan, this applies to all countries. Talk is cheap. Anyone can undertake to do something that they will never be called out for. Like fighting wars in the age of professional militaries.

Question is, how many people are willing to -

A. obey the rule of law,
B. pay their taxes,
C. not turn their streets into dumpsters,
D. respect minority rights,
E. ensure equal education for all,
F. eschew violence as a means,
G. endeavor to be the best person they can be....

These are the things expected of us in daily life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom