What's new

89% Pakistanis say suicide bombing is 'never justified' | PEW Report.

Population of FATA is 7 million so its more congested than kashmir, its area is 7 times smaller than indian kashmir.

Actually you are trying to compare between an elephant and a mouse :hitwall:......Kashmiri armed struggle hasn't got the luxury of money earned by drug trafficking, modern weapons by looting NATO vehicles, or weapons being sold by Afghan National army. Kashmiri militants don't kidnap their own people for ransom in millions or sometimes in billions... Kashmiri militants aren't involve in suicide bombing, killing own people, bombing universities, schools, hospitals, killing women children........Clear???????? I don't wanna further waste my time with you. You can go to hell with them too......

Actually you are trying to compare between an elephant and a mouse :hitwall:......Kashmiri armed struggle hasn't got the luxury of money earned by drug trafficking, modern weapons by looting NATO vehicles, or weapons being sold by Afghan National army. Kashmiri militants don't kidnap their own people for ransom in millions or sometimes in billions... Kashmiri militants aren't involve in suicide bombing, killing own people, bombing universities, schools, hospitals, killing women children........Clear???????? I don't wanna further waste my time with you. You can go to hell with them too......
Why you are calling yourself a khan?
Your name is khan sahab but you are not a terrorist?

try avoiding targeting civilians & thats your rule , just hear your self .. i dont have to say any thing!

And i disagree afghans taliban are tyrants they have brought nothing but more war on their people .. Its time that we put all kind of extremists of all religions in one place be it afghan /chechan / kashmiri / sectarian / hindu / chinese / pakistani or from timbaktu

Yeah , all in the name of Islam and God . Blow yourself up on a road in Kabul , kill 20 Afghans and injure a single NATO soldier or two and Taliban take the responsibility with pride , declaring a great victory against infidels and you have people supporting that . Another Mullah logic .

its time to take out all the secular traitors and make them history

Indeed , lets kill all non Muslims , agnostics , atheist , secular , liberals , communists other Muslim sects/school of thoughts and basically to make it easy , any and every one who doesn't agree with your views/interpretations/version of history . :azn:

Your lot exposes itself a little too often now a days !

you mean it used a sample population.? So ?

Not even sample population, the correct word is 'targetted' population. In any case support for Al-Qaeda could not be that high. Support for Talibaan is a different matter altogether.

As far as i know if u ask pakistani suicide-bombing in kafir COUNTRIES :hitwall:THEY SAY JUSTIFIED

Not even sample population, the correct word is 'targetted' population. In any case support for Al-Qaeda could not be that high. Support for Talibaan is a different matter altogether.

Do you want to expand on that a little. Are you saying PEW identified people who are more prone to be supporting al queda and then interviewed them? Does not seem right...

46% Pakistanis are against the organisation whereas 13% are in favour of it, with 41% choosing not to offer an opinion.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...never-justified-pew-report.html#ixzz2eeULhnTP

As far as i know if u ask pakistani suicide-bombing in kafir COUNTRIES :hitwall:THEY SAY JUSTIFIED

Islam has provided protection to those who surrender, those who lay down their arms, women, children, the elderly, weak and ill, those who cannot defend themselves, those who seek shelter in their homes etc.

In other words, only enemy combatants can be engaged. So, now you know!

Do you want to expand on that a little. Are you saying PEW identified people who are more prone to be supporting al queda and then interviewed them? Does not seem right...

Dude, seriously, stop wasting my time and go and read the whole thing. It is mentioned which areas were left out of the poll.

Dude, seriously, stop wasting my time and go and read the whole thing. It is mentioned which areas were left out of the poll.

Dude, stop throwing a hissy fit.. If you dont want to engage, stop quoting my posts instead of making lame remarks

Sample design: Multi-stage cluster sample stratified by province and urbanity
Mode: Face-to-face adults 18 plus
Languages: Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi, Saraiki, Sindhi
Fieldwork dates: March 11 – March 31, 2013
Sample size: 1,201
Margin of Error: ±4.3 percentage points
Representative: Adult population (excluding the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir for security reasons as well as areas of instability in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [formerly the North-West Frontier Province] and Baluchistan, or roughly 18% of the population).

Disproportionately urban. The data were weighted to reflect the actual urbanity distribution in Pakistan.

This actually tells you that 13 % of urban Pakistanis (in relatively less extremism prone areas) are supportive of Al Queda. Actually, if they would have included the excluded areas, this percentage would have been higher.. So a figure of 26 million Pakistanis supporting Al Queda is actually conservative.. And dont forget a whooping 41% (75 million) refused to give an opinion. Even if half of them are closet supporters of Al Queda, the support figures would rise up to almost 55 million Pakistanis supporting Al Queda ..

Dude, stop throwing a hissy fit.. If you dont want to engage, stop quoting my posts instead of making lame remarks

This actually tells you that 13 % of urban Pakistanis (in relatively less extremism prone areas) are supportive of Al Queda. Actually, if they would have included the excluded areas, this percentage would have been higher.. So a figure of 26 million Pakistanis supporting Al Queda is actually conservative.. And dont forget a whooping 41% (75 million) refused to give an opinion. Even if half of them are closet supporters of Al Queda, the support figures would rise up to almost 55 million Pakistanis supporting Al Queda ..

Just have to prove how stupid you really are, just have to continue doing that, don't you???

The areas that are worst hit by the terrorism menace would be supporting Al-Qaeda?

Just have to prove how stupid you really are, just have to continue doing that, don't you???

The areas that are worst hit by the terrorism menace would be supporting Al-Qaeda?

Those are also the areas that are the strong holds of extremism. Most of the extremist groups of Pakistan are totally indigenous and belong to those areas.. Those areas are also where the anti govt movements are in top swing..

PS: randomly thrown insults do not prove a point. Only show inability to discuss with civility

Back
Top Bottom