What's new

89% Pakistanis say suicide bombing is 'never justified' | PEW Report.

Why do only 65% of the people in Pakistan have a negative view about the taliban?

Sure killing fellow Muslims by suicide bombings is wrong and never justified? But what about people of other religions? What are the views of pro Taliban PDF members here?

Suicide bombing, especially on civilians is unislamic as well as dropping tons of bombs on civilian population through F-16. Your american drones with full collaboration of pak army are also unislamic.

Where can i find in any Islamic book that dropping bombs from our F-16s on Miscreants is unislamic???

Suicide bombing, especially on civilians is unislamic as well as dropping tons of bombs on civilian population through F-16. Your american drones with full collaboration of pak army are also unislamic.

I'm pakistani and american, i don't support drone strikes.

i judged from most of your posts that you support ttp

I had opened a thead with poll regarding this but nobody voted.. I would be very curious to see how many have changed their mind wrt terror attack since 9/11, especially since they themselves face it now.
Can any mod open such a thread ... @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscarya

Not my thing to open threads. But I can tell you the result already.
The approval of this sort of murder will be much much lower here.

You might get the odd yahoo who tries to justify it, but that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pakistani and american, i don't support drone strikes.

i judged from most of your posts that you support ttp

I judged from your posts that you are an idiot.

Where can i find in any Islamic book that dropping bombs from our F-16s on Miscreants is unislamic???
Then lets drop bombs weighing in tons through F-16 on any miscreant hiding in your rawalpindi.

Kinda insulting to them that one has to take a survey to find this fact out.

So 26 million Pakistanis support Al Queda ??

There are still some among us who feel that this isn't our war, that taliban aren't behind suicide bombings, that no muslim would ever do such a thing.. blah blah.

Their end conclusion is that foreigners must be behind each and every suicide bombing or attacks on mosques.

There are still some among us who feel that this isn't our war, that taliban aren't behind suicide bombings, that no muslim would ever do such a thing.. blah blah.

Their end conclusion is that foreigners must be behind each and every suicide bombing or attacks on mosques.

Well they are included in 89 % I guess because indirectly they are saying its wrong and foreigners should not do it :smokin:

In Jihad Muslims should try to fight it with weapons I mean guns and Tanks and Jets and Ships and Missiles but try to avoid tying bomb with themselves by the @LoveIcon by the way what do you have to say about those soldiers who tied bomb with themselves and lied down Indian tanks in 1965

Last edited by a moderator:
I judged from your posts that you are an idiot.

Then lets drop bombs weighing in tons through F-16 on any miscreant hiding in your rawalpindi.

Mr, Classic Guerrilla warfare can never be fought in urban cities, it require thick cover of mountains or jungles, or inaccessible terrain which the Miscreants have used to their advantage. We drop bombs because we have a decisive advantage over these bunch of cowards....why not use it??? If you don't like it, ask them to lay down their arms and have a respect for lives of others, if they wanna co exist. Otherwise let them face the consequences, of what they are, and what they will be, until some proper conclusive end.........

What is the view on plain bombing.. many religious person are against suicide but might be in support of bombing/IED/attacking civilians.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had made it clear that women, children, the aged, sick and weak, those who lay down their arms or surrender, those who take refuge in shelters (stay home) etc. shall not be harmed, in other words only enemy combatants can be engaged as per Islam.

So those who follow Islam, have to follow the above.

Back
Top Bottom