What's new

89% Pakistanis say suicide bombing is 'never justified' | PEW Report.

Next time someone says we are a terrorist nation let's show them the stats!

I wonder how many of those 11% are here itself in Pakistan defence forum .

In Afghanistan they should target occupational forces Mr they should try to avoid targeting civilians Sir that is the rule and yes Afghan Taliban are good guys and every Muslim is a good guy who fights against those who have occupied Muslim lands

try avoiding targeting civilians & thats your rule , just hear your self .. i dont have to say any thing!

And i disagree afghans taliban are tyrants they have brought nothing but more war on their people .. Its time that we put all kind of extremists of all religions in one place be it afghan /chechan / kashmiri / sectarian / hindu / chinese / pakistani or from timbaktu

try avoiding targeting civilians & thats your rule , just hear your self .. i dont have to say any thing!

And i disagree afghans taliban are tyrants they have brought nothing but more war on their people .. Its time that we put all kind of extremists of all religions in one place be it afghan /chechan / kashmiri / sectarian / hindu / chinese / pakistani or from timbaktu

They are not tyrants Sir they are defending the nation tyrants are those traitors who support USA when they attack Muslims and other countries because they are nothing more than their slaves and its time to take out all the secular traitors and make them history

its time to take out all the secular traitors and make them history

thanks for making my point easy this is the vary taliban mindset ""kill every one who disagree with you "" thus why they are tyrants and people who support them are extremists !!

thanks for making my point easy this is the vary taliban mindset ""kill every one who disagree with you "" thus why they are tyrants and people who support them are extremists !!

Yes we are extremists we extremely love Islam and have honor and we don't tolerate attack on Islam and Muslims we are not of those that even forces of kufr do something bad to their women children they feel proud we fight back and hit back and make sure the enemy becomes history thanks to calling us extremists thank again at least we are not cowards

Could be illegal Afghans, sucking Pakistani resources since decades and still shamelessly availing every opportunity to curse Pakistan. After all these are here in handsome numbers.. :what:

They're probably part of it.
But the 7% figure is huge. Far more than just the Afghans, our people need to wake up.

13 percent Pakistanis support Al Queda as per the survey.. I rounded off the population to 200 million for easy calculation..

Did you not read that the survey was limited to certain areas only?

In the region where terrorism has affected every section of the society, it should not come as a surprise when 89% of the population totally rejects and condemns suicide bombings. Pakistanis have suffered immensely at the hands of the terrorists who have no remorse in killing innocent people. Have we not seen terrorists attack during prayer services in mosques, and at devotees in shrines? Have we not seen public markets attacks in order to inflict maximum casualties? These cruelties do not go unnoticed. People have been fed up with the atrocities against innocent citizens, including: women and children. We hope that the declining support of the terrorists will compel them to put down their arms, move away from their destructive ideology, and join the mainstream society as contributing citizens. This survey portrays a good change and a great sign that shows the first steps towards sustained peace in the region.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

If Pak army have decisive advantage over them then why use of heavy air strikes? If they are bunch of weak cowards then why use of such force that you use in war against india or amy professional army?. Pakistani jets do not drop bombs on thick jungles or peaks of mountains, they drop very big bombs on villages and towns of FATA. Heavy artillary, gunship helicopters, tanks and jets are used by pak army to deal with taliban who are equipped with antique weapons, is'nt it a big cowardice? Considering the fact that indian army never used air force or gunship helicopters on kashmiri militants even though kashmir has thick jungles unlike FATA and its mountains are of much high altitude than low altitude small hills of fata.

Good God....... you are trying to compare Kashmir to all the tribal region and the Malakand agency...... Jammu Kashmir has a population of roughly 12 million as compared to the population of 3 million plus of Tribal areas.... Tribal population is living in small tribes, groups all over the remote, inaccessible areas of Pakistan where there is no infrastructure, no roads, no civilization. Irony is that among the tribal people, some the richest people of Pakistan...all due to unfair means....For your information antique weapons cannot destroy tanks, gunships, armored vehicles. Antique weaponry can't blow whole buildings into the air, whether these are offices, schools, colleges, universities, mosques....you name them. Antique weapons cannot take lives of our priceless Officers, Jawans who are equipped with the modern gear of war. Antique weapons cannot ferociously engage the world's 5th largest army for days until they eventually managed to throw them to hell........They are equipped with the most advanced weapons along with the night vision devices, and assault rifles. They are able to build trenches, caves, series of underground tunnels, to their utmost effective advantage. During operation Rah e rast, even our army was shocked and surprised to recover the weapon caches which they captured while operation, and which was enough for months if not years.... Its a classic guerrilla warfare, harder to fight, hardest to win. If these terrorists deny our constitution, if these terrorists deny the right to educate, right of the freedom of expression, right to live our own free lives without any external duress, than they shall continuously meet their fate...bullet on earth....fire in hell. And we will use all means to save our future from that mid evil ideology prevailing there. Whether gunships, tanks, artillery or my favorite F-16s......:pakistan::pakistan:

Good God....... you are trying to compare Kashmir to all the tribal region and the Malakand agency...... Jammu Kashmir has a population of roughly 12 million as compared to the population of 3 million plus of Tribal areas.... Tribal population is living in small tribes, groups all over the remote, inaccessible areas of Pakistan where there is no infrastructure, no roads, no civilization. Irony is that among the tribal people, some the richest people of Pakistan...all due to unfair means....For your information antique weapons cannot destroy tanks, gunships, armored vehicles. Antique weaponry can't blow whole buildings into the air, whether these are offices, schools, colleges, universities, mosques....you name them. Antique weapons cannot take lives of our priceless Officers, Jawans who are equipped with the modern gear of war. Antique weapons cannot ferociously engage the world's 5th largest army for days until they eventually managed to throw them to hell........They are equipped with the most advanced weapons along with the night vision devices, and assault rifles. They are able to build trenches, caves, series of underground tunnels, to their utmost effective advantage. During operation Rah e rast, even our army was shocked and surprised to recover the weapon caches which they captured while operation, and which was enough for months if not years.... Its a classic guerrilla warfare, harder to fight, hardest to win. If these terrorists deny our constitution, if these terrorists deny the right to educate, right of the freedom of expression, right to live our own free lives without any external duress, than they shall continuously meet their fate...bullet on earth....fire in hell. And we will use all means to save our future from that mid evil ideology prevailing there. Whether gunships, tanks, artillery or my favorite F-16s......:pakistan::pakistan:

Population of FATA is 7 million so its more congested than kashmir, its area is 7 times smaller than indian kashmir. I

I have been to waziristan, its terrain is not difficult at all. PAF has also dropped bombs in plain areas of kpk, like my lakki marwat so that can not be excuse.
A fauji told me that entire FATA should be nuked as taliban can not be defeated by F-16.

Yes we are extremists we extremely love Islam and have honor and we don't tolerate attack on Islam and Muslims we are not of those that even forces of kufr do something bad to their women children they feel proud we fight back and hit back and make sure the enemy becomes history thanks to calling us extremists thank again at least we are not cowards

yeah right the way they express your love & bravery is by killing those who disagree with you ... this may be your definantion of love and bravery , not mine

Back
Top Bottom