What's new

850,000 YOUNG IRANIAN GIRLS, AS YOUNG AS 9, MARRIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say "so what?" Many cultures do this, and it is more for economic reasons (In many countries were the family is still a basic "economic unit," such things as marriage are considered too important to be left to teenage hormones. Not that I would want it here, just saying)

Since your a foreigner and live in Iran, have you ever seen 8 year old bride in iran?

Mister troll. I joined you for one day today in making threads about Mullahistan since you have been obsessed about us Arabs for months and made threads weekly about Arab matters. I thought I could join you in the opposite direction.

It is already documented everywhere. One just need to read about such reports or make a simple Google search. Personal stories here are irrelevant, dear. Besides I doubt that any foreigner have any access to such cases. It is like asking a foreigner/tourist/worker in London if he has seen a rape or assault despite that happening every single day in great numbers.

Child Bride Practice Rising In Iran, Parliament Seeks To Lower Girl's Legal Marriage Age To 9

Child marriage rising in Iran - Latest - New Straits Times

The culture of nikah al-mut'ah marriages among the shias is also well-known and not even taking into consideration.

Nobody probably bothered to read the full article anyway. It says 850.000 UNDERAGE girls married. Not 9 year olds. That information is provided in the quotation below.

Hundreds of girls below the age of 10 each year are forced into marriage in Iran every year -- and the trend is experiencing a dramatic increase.

According to recent data released by Iran's Association of Children's Rights, the number of girls married in Iran under the age of 15 went from 33,383 in 2006 to 43,459 in 2009, a 30 percent increase in three years.

In addition, while 449 girls were married in 2009 before reaching the age of 10, as many as 716 girls were married under the age of 10 in 2010, a 59 percent spike in one year.

So yes, plenty of underage marriages in Iran. In fact many more than in Yemen and KSA. After all Iran's population is also 3 times as big in the case of Yemen.

:offpost:
@iranigirl2 @hussain .. long time a go I met this iranian guy in India in a tourist area... and were chatting and I remember one think he said, 'I came here to find love, Indian girls love you, Iranian girls love your money... :)'
I have no idea where he got this filmy notion from, was it bollywood movies, was it that he broke up with his iranian gf shortly before ... :lol:

Most of Iranian boys says that, My last cook was part of small group of divorced & widowers who as per him have committed not to marry again :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt the purpose of nikah mut'ah and zawaj al misyar the same?- Sexual gratification in a licit manner?-

And what the hell you mean "all conditioned are fulfilled"?-
Misyar is a sexual contract just like mutah is-

Not its not, why don't you read about it instead of asking me what its. Here let me help you.

Definition

A Misyar marriage can be defined as an official marriage contract between a man and a woman, with the condition that the spouses give up one, two or several of their rights by their own free will. These include: living together, equal division of nights between wives in cases of polygamy, the wife’s right to housing (sukna) and financial support (nafaqa). In some cases, only one right is relinquished by the spouses, such as living together, but the husband is still required to provide housing for the wife and maintain her financially, whilst in other instances, the wife gives up all her rights including housing and financial support. The bottom line in such arrangements is that the couple agree to live separately from each other, as before their Nikah contract, and see each other to fulfil their needs in a lawful manner when they so desire. At times, a Misyar marriage is contracted on a temporary basis which ends in divorce on the expiration date of the contract.

Islamic Ruling

As for the Islamic ruling concerning such marriages, there are two issues to consider:

1) Validity and permissibility;

2) Appropriateness.

I. Validity and Permissibility

If all the basic requirements for an Islamic marriage contract are fulfilled, then this type of marriage arrangement is permissible and valid, and the couple will not be guilty of being involved in an unlawful illicit relationship. The basic requirements for a valid marriage according to Shari’a are the following:

a) Offer (ijab) from one party and acceptance (qabul) from the other in one session (majlis), and that this offer and acceptance is verbal and thus heard and understood clearly. In other words, the agreement of both parties.

b) The presence of at least two male witnesses (shahidayn), or one male and two female witnesses, who hear and clearly understand the offer and acceptance. (Mukhtasar al-Quduri 2/140 & Fath al-Qadir 3/190)

c) The consent of a legal guardian of the woman (wali) is also a necessary requirement according to the Maliki, Shafi’i and Hanbali Schools of Sunni Islamic Law. However, according to the relied upon position in the Hanafi School, the marriage of a free, sane and adult woman without the approval of her guardian (wali) is valid if the person she is marrying is a “legal” and suitable match (kuf’) for her. Conversely, if the person she is marrying is not a legal match for her, then her marriage would be considered invalid. (Radd al-Muhtar ala ‘l-Durr al-Mukhtar 3/56-57 & I’la al-Sunan 11/69 in the chapter: “Having a guardian is not a pre-requisite for the validity of an adult woman’s marriage”. For more details, please refer to the answer previously posted on this website titled: “Divorced woman marrying without her guardian’s approval”).

d) The absence of a fixed time-period. It is a basic requirement of a valid marriage contract that it does not entail any agreement of it being limited to a specified time such as two moths or five days, since it is essentially the Mut’a marriage that has been explicitly prohibited by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace).

Classical jurists (fuqaha) have clearly stated the impermissibility and invalidity of time-limited (mu’aqqat) marriages. Imam al-Haskafi, the renowned Hanafi jurist, states:

“A Mut’a and time-limited marriage (nikah mu’aqqat) is invalid, even if the period [of marriage] is unknown to the wife or is prolonged...” (Radd al-Muhtar ala ‘l-Durr al-Mukhtar 3/51. Also see for the Shafi’i School: Mughni al-Muhtaj Sharh al-Minhaj 4/231, for the Hanbali School: Kashshaf al-Qina’ 5/96-97, and the Maliki School: Hashiyat al-Dasuqi ala ‘l-Sharh al-Kabir 2/238-239)

As for when there is no explicit mention of the marriage being limited to a specified time, but both or one of the spouses intend to terminate the marriage some time in the future, the position of the majority of classical scholars is that such a marriage is valid, and the couple will not be guilty of involving themselves in an unlawful relationship.

It is stated in al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya, a renowned Hanafi reference work:

If a man marries a woman unconditionally [i.e. without it being limited to a specified time], and it is in his intention to remain with her for a time that he intends [and then divorce her], then the marriage is valid...” (al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya 1/283)

Likewise, Imam Ibn al-Humam (Allah have mercy on him) states in his Fath al-Qadir:

As for when the husband marries and it is in his intention to divorce her after a period that he intends, then the marriage is valid.” (Fath al-Qadir, 3/152)

The Shafi’is also state that if one marries, and it is in his intention to divorce the wife after a period of time he has in mind, the marriage is considered valid. As for the Hanbalis, they have explicitly stated that if a person marries with the intention of divorcing the woman, even without stating it explicitly in the marriage contract itself, then the marriage is invalid, because it is a temporary marriage, which is invalid by explicit primary texts. (See: al-Mawsu’a al-Fiqhiyya, Kuwait)

Since Islam emphasises upholding marriages, the couple will not be obligated to terminate their marriage according to their intention, rather they must not resort to divorce without a genuine reason. Marrying with the intention of ending the marriage after a given period is disliked according to Shari’a, and as such, a marriage contracted with such an intention in mind is also disliked, although valid per se. (Mufti Taqi Usmani, Fiqhi Maqalat 1/258)

So, the basic minimum requirement in order for a marriage to be considered Islamically valid is that there be a valid offer from one party and a corresponding acceptance from the other, in the presence of two male (or one male and two female) witnesses who are able to hear clearly and understand what is happening. The offer, acceptance and the presence of the witnesses must all take place in the same session and at the same place, and there must not be any explicit mention of the marriage being limited to a specified time. The consent of the woman’s guardian is also necessary according to the three Schools, and in some cases, according to the Hanafi School also. As for the payment of dowry (mahr), this is the woman’s right and should be stipulated at the time of the marriage contract, but it is not a pre-requisite for the validly of the marriage.

As such, if the above necessary factors are met, the marriage is valid according to Shari’a, even if it is a “Misyar” marriage. Thus, if the Misyar marriage is limited to a specified time, it is invalid, and the couple’s relationship will be unlawful and sinful. Men who sometimes enter into a “temporary” Misyar marriage while on holiday must realize that if this is explicitly mentioned at the time of contracting the marriage, then it would make such a marriage invalid and unlawful, and more akin to Mut’a. If there is no explicit mention of this, but the man marries with the intention of divorce, then it is disliked, and unlawful [but valid] if it entails harm to the woman.

:yay::yay:

:offpost:
@iranigirl2 @hussain .. long time a go I met this iranian guy in India in a tourist area... and were chatting and I remember one think he said, 'I came here to find love, Indian girls love you, Iranian girls love your money... :)'
I have no idea where he got this filmy notion from, was it bollywood movies, was it that he broke up with his iranian gf shortly before ... :lol:
:partay:
some but most are not (Iranian)
for Indian girls sorry for my ignorance, i just heard only in Iran many times Indian girls are the ones who are the most loving girls
very fidel to their husband, very kind (no idea where it comes from ;) not a lot watch bollywood movies anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Not its not, why don't you read about it instead of asking me what its. Here let me help you.

:yay::yay:

Surely i can produce an article or a Saudi mufti saying even Misyar is Haram-
I hv read about it in detail-
And i am not asking i am telling you both are for the same reason- "sexual satisfaction"-

Just because you do it its halal and when shia does the same its Zina- :disagree:-

Surely i can produce an article or a Saudi mufti saying even Misyar is Haram-
I hv read about it in detail-
And i am not asking i am telling you both are for the same reason- "sexual satisfaction"-

Just because you do it its halal and when shia does the same its Zina- :disagree:-

That is untrue, Mayser marriage has no time period agreement where Mutah is. I don't really know what are you to trying to deny when all conditions of the normal marriage are fulfilled. Reread what I have posted above, Its clearly that you haven't you probably skimmed through.

That is untrue, Mayser marriage has no time period agreement where Mutah is. I don't really know what are you to trying to deny when all conditions of the normal marriage are fulfilled. Reread what I have posted above, Its clearly that you haven't you probably skimmed through.

Cm on yaar am i the only one confused here?-
The sunni scholars- the sunni muftis who disagrees with such practices and term them zina- what about them?-

Anyways to each sect his own ways of sexual gratifications-
Though personally i find both "Haram"-

Cm on yaar am i the only one confused here?-
The sunni scholars- the sunni muftis who disagrees with such practices and term them zina- what about them?-

Anyways to each sect his own ways of sexual gratifications-
Though personally i find both "Haram"-

This isn't about your personal view. we are discussing from an Islamic prospective here. Please quote anything to what you've said so we can go further with the discussion.

Thanx.

Remember This..............The Pure Evil Saudi Arabia Cleric Father

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity
fayhan-al-ghamdi.n-300x166.jpg

Shocking … News Report

Saudi Arabian media sources have reported that an Islamic cleric who raped, tortured and killed his 5-year-old daughter, has been let off with a small fine, avoiding a jail sentence.

Lama al-Ghamdi was the daughter of Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher who makes regular appearances on television. Under Saudi law, al-Ghamdi has had to pay only £31,500 in ‘blood money’, even after confessing to the heinous crime.

Gulf News reports that 5-year-old Lama was admitted to hospital with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns. She died last October 22.

Activists from women’s rights groups said that the father had doubted Lama’s virginity and had her checked up by a medic. A social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted said the girl’s back was broken and that she had been raped “everywhere”.

According to the victim’s mother, hospital staff told her that her “child’s rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed.”

Ghamdi has apparently paid 200,000 riyals ($50,000; £31,500) in “blood money” – a sum that can be paid to relatives of a murder victim and which, if accepted, can replace a death sentence.

Human rights activists have indicated that judicial leniency towards male abusers reflects the highly problematic nature of the male guardianship system in Saudi Arabia.

Currently, women in Saudi Arabia are considered minors, and all are automatically assigned to the care and judgment of their most immediate male relative.

So far, three Saudi activists have raised objections to the ruling which is based on Saudi laws that state that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives.

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity – markulyseas - My Telegraph

All Arab Are Stupid,Dumb & Pure evil khawarij...............All Must Be KILLED

Remember This..............The Pure Evil Saudi Arabia Cleric Father

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity
fayhan-al-ghamdi.n-300x166.jpg

Shocking … News Report

Saudi Arabian media sources have reported that an Islamic cleric who raped, tortured and killed his 5-year-old daughter, has been let off with a small fine, avoiding a jail sentence.

Lama al-Ghamdi was the daughter of Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher who makes regular appearances on television. Under Saudi law, al-Ghamdi has had to pay only £31,500 in ‘blood money’, even after confessing to the heinous crime.

Gulf News reports that 5-year-old Lama was admitted to hospital with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns. She died last October 22.

Activists from women’s rights groups said that the father had doubted Lama’s virginity and had her checked up by a medic. A social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted said the girl’s back was broken and that she had been raped “everywhere”.

According to the victim’s mother, hospital staff told her that her “child’s rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed.”

Ghamdi has apparently paid 200,000 riyals ($50,000; £31,500) in “blood money” – a sum that can be paid to relatives of a murder victim and which, if accepted, can replace a death sentence.

Human rights activists have indicated that judicial leniency towards male abusers reflects the highly problematic nature of the male guardianship system in Saudi Arabia.

Currently, women in Saudi Arabia are considered minors, and all are automatically assigned to the care and judgment of their most immediate male relative.

So far, three Saudi activists have raised objections to the ruling which is based on Saudi laws that state that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives.

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity – markulyseas - My Telegraph

All Arab Are Stupid,Dumb & Pure evil khawarij...............All Must Be KILLED

Lunatic. That case has been discussed 1000 times. Firstly he was not a "cleric". Secondly he developed some kind of mental illness and is now locked up in a mental facility outside of Riyadh. There is no chance of that mental case ever being a free man again.

Insane person are not suitable for execution although we can't know if he will be sentenced to death one day as the case is not over from what I am aware of.

But who am I even talking to? You are a well-known lunatic and former banned member that has predicted the eradication of all people (especially Arabs) other than so-called "true Muslims" and according to your little pistachio brain then all this will occur in 2024. Or year 1445 AH.

You need help. Big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom