What's new

850,000 YOUNG IRANIAN GIRLS, AS YOUNG AS 9, MARRIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt this report, because I have never heard such thing coming from Iran; you can trust me because we have/had millions of refugees there none of them ever said or witnessed such a thing there plus Iranian people are of high culture and education.

Most probably over the period of last the years combined.
I highly doubt this report, because I have never heard such thing coming from Iran; you can trust me because we have/had millions of refugees there none of them ever said or witnessed such a thing there plus Iranian people are of high culture and education.

Most probably over the period of last the years combined.

No mate, this thread was started for the sole purpose of trolling and starting a troll fest. take a look at threads created in this section minutes ago. All of them will be deleted.
The news itself is pure bs, because Iranians insist on marrying as late as possible, especially in recent years.
Perhaps the last country in ME that you can write such nonsense about it is Iran.

Yes, sure. Everything that is not coming from the state-controlled Mullahistan media is "false". Of course. You better worry about your fellow Iranian users creating trolling threads about Arab matters which has taken place each week for months now.

Child Bride Practice Rising In Iran, Parliament Seeks To Lower Girl's Legal Marriage Age To 9

Child marriage rising in Iran - Latest - New Straits Times

The culture of nikah al-mut'ah marriages among the shias is also well-known and not even taking into consideration.

Still a long way from competing with the millions of rapes in Hindustan hough. Both in terms of women and children.

Nobody probably bothered to read the full article anyway. It says 850.000 UNDERAGE girls married. Not 9 year olds. That information is provided in the quotation below.

Hundreds of girls below the age of 10 each year are forced into marriage in Iran every year -- and the trend is experiencing a dramatic increase.

According to recent data released by Iran's Association of Children's Rights, the number of girls married in Iran under the age of 15 went from 33,383 in 2006 to 43,459 in 2009, a 30 percent increase in three years.

In addition, while 449 girls were married in 2009 before reaching the age of 10, as many as 716 girls were married under the age of 10 in 2010, a 59 percent spike in one year.

40000 yeah this number is much more near the reality indeed.
@SarthakGanguly and they take the beauty ones. my wife : some famous emirati guy wanted her but by chance she could hide .. and then he forgot the idea :) he was looking at her like meat. some people there need education.

Do you have a dowry system like in South Asia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a dowry system like in South Asia?
No it is not the same system.
In Iran it is Islamic. It is about goods and has nothing to do with paying for the past years expenses.

Khomeini’s Teachings on sex with infants and animals

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.

If the above is permitted what else do we expect:disagree:

Marriage age in Iran Female =25, male=29.

The article Al hassani posted is propaganda against Iran.

Between 1976 and 2000, Iranian women experienced an increase of more than three
years in their age at marriage. The female singulate mean age at marriage (FSMAM)
slightly increased from 19.7 years to 19.9 between 1976 and 1986, but rose more
substantially to 22.4 by 1996 (Kazemipour 2004) and to 23.0 by 2000 (calculated from
the 2000 Iran Demographic and Health Survey). Some studies (Abbasi-Shavazi 2000;
Abbasi-Shavazi, McDonald, and Hosseini-Chavoshi 2003; Mahmoudian 2005; Abbasi-
Shavazi, Hosseini-Chavoshi, and McDonald 2007) have attributed the changes in
women’s age at marriage to changes in the socio-cultural and institutional setting
(ideational changes related to the Islamic Revolution, changes in the minimum legal age
at marriage, urbanisation, access to means of communication, women’s education,
economic hardship, etc.). Other studies (Jafari-Mojdehi 2003; Doroudi-Ahi 2004) have
highlighted the role of marriage market, and more specifically the shortage of
marriageable men, in the later marriage of Iranian women.

So that means an increase in pre martial sex(Zina). I don't know how anyone can get married with him waiting and looking for a long term relationship with his wife with her having done zina and the other way around, why would a woman want some guy who was done zina. The problem is you also don't know. Some hide it. That's why you have to really careful when getting married and make sure you marry the right person.

The culture of nikah al-mut'ah marriages among the shias is also well-known and not even taking into consideration.

Still a long way from competing with the millions of rapes in Hindustan hough. Both in terms of women and children.

Interesting-
In Saudi Arabia there is a similar concept called "Zawaj al-Misyar"-
A booming industry i must say-

No it is not the same system.
In Iran it is Islamic. It is about goods and has nothing to do with paying for the past years expenses.

Its a few people that hijack a country for their own ideology, its a bad system which the rulers of Iran want to export to others, Iran's regime is all about hegemony instead of developing the country, still how many Iranians ( non diaspora ) support this gov ?

If the above is permitted what else do expect:disagree:
MKO terrorist group video. congrats for your source.
Its a few people that hijack a country for their own ideology, its a bad system which the rulers of Iran want to export to others, Iran's regime is all about hegemony instead of developing the country, still how many Iranians ( non diaspora ) support this gov ?
i was just saying about Islamic mariage , nothing to do with politics my friend

Khomeini’s Teachings on sex with infants and animals

If the above is permitted what else do we expect:disagree:

:omghaha:

The rafida majoos need another Arab and Islamic invasion. Just wait after Asshead and HizbAlShaitan have been dealt with. Once the Mullah's are toppled they will become a even bigger enemy and probably return to fire-worship. We will help them with that.

No other solution than using force against pariah states that have been meddling in the great Arab and Muslim world since 1979 and causing all types of problems. Just look at their involvement in Syria and in many other places. Enough is enough.

From Indonesia in the east to Senegal in the west people are waking up and realizing the dangers of the Hawza of Qom and its pagan cult.

MKO terrorist group video. congrats for your source.

i was just saying about Islamic mariage , nothing to do with politics my friend

Yes but the 2 been mixed now, Islam and politics.

Interesting-
In Saudi Arabia there is a similar concept called "Zawaj al-Misyar"-
A booming industry i must say-

That is stupid allow to me to say as all conditions are fulfilled.

Next time think before you post or at least read. :laughcry:

Number is so big to be trusted, What i have seen here is that most people think about marriage in late 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom