What's new

84-year-old retired bank employee donates life savings of Rs one crore to Armed Forces

No, the money will be used to protect the army and fellow Indian citizens from terrorists and bandits.
It is your opinion and I respect difference of opinion, But Sir you are wrong most probably some Babu and militarily officer would share it if in case money reaches to armed forces I am 100% sure they would used it to kill more innocents since they are using Indian tax payers money to snub legitimate Kashmir struggle, Naxals and in past Khalistan freedom struggle.

It is your opinion and I respect difference of opinion, But Sir you are wrong most probably some Babu and militarily officer would share it if in case money reaches to armed forces I am 100% sure they would used it to kill more innocents since they are using Indian tax payers money to snub legitimate Kashmir struggle, Naxals and in past Khalistan freedom struggle.

But the IA doesn't kill innocents.

Only anti-Indian sentiments believe IA kills innocents. If IA killed innocents, then there would be international backlash.

But the IA doesn't kill innocents.

Only anti-Indian sentiments believe IA kills innocents. If IA killed innocents, then there would be international backlash.
Not only Indian army but safron fanatics also took part to kill innocent, argue with whom who don't know the facts.

Just last week Canada accept Sikh genocide and check amnesty report over Kashmir, Gujarat etc

Not only Indian army but safron fanatics also took part to kill innocent, argue with whom who don't know the facts.

Just last week Canada accept Sikh genocide and check amnesty report over Kashmir, Gujarat etc

Incorrect. The ones who committed the Sikh riots were not 'safron fanatics', they were in fact Congress workers.

The examples you gave, none of them were committed by the Indian Army.

As usual, no arguments here.

Incorrect. The ones who committed the Sikh riots were not 'safron fanatics', they were in fact Congress workers.

The examples you gave, none of them were committed by the Indian Army.

As usual, no arguments here.
Then why Indian army truck pick all the bodies and then cremated in undisclosed location?

Kid read history then argue with me, till then you are ignored.

Then why Indian army truck pick all the bodies and then cremated in undisclosed location?

BS.

Kid read history then argue with me, till then you are ignored.

Yeah, right. Blame the Army for Sikh Riots, Godhra etc. The only thing you are ignoring is facts.

Back
Top Bottom