What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

Kazhugu

Reaction score
Mumbai Police on Friday formally charged 80 people for the rioting at an Azad Maidan rally Aug 11 that claimed two lives, an official said in Mumbai.

Prominent Muslim religious leader and president of Ulema Board Maulana Athar and Islamic scholar and secretary of Raza Academy Saeed Noori, who had organised the Muslim procession and rally that day, have been named among those formally charged with rioting.

The charges are contained in a document running over 500 pages. It was filed before the Esplanade Court in south Mumbai. The riot left 52 injured, including 44 police personnel, said lawyer for one of the accused, Ansar Tamboli.

The charges slapped against some of the accused include criminal conspiracy and murder, besides damaging public properties, unlawful assembly and indulging in violence, according to Tamboli.

Police have arrested around 63 persons so far for their involvement in the riots that broke out during the Muslim procession called to condemn alleged atrocities on the minority community in Assam and Myanmar.

The attackers, who went berserk, attacked police personnel, molested some policewomen, pounced on mediapersons covering the procession and damaged their vehicles.

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case - Hindustan Times

im not a lawyer and hence not much knowledge of IPC...can someone tell me if these charges are going to be non-bailable or bailable ?

coming to the topic...could the police identify only 80 among the thousands who went berseck that day...? or is political pressure preventing them from doing their duty.....?

How sad is the situation in your country. 200,000,000 Pakistanis in your country with Indian passports and voting power. How many will you imprison ? The more you imprison, the more you alienate......

All those alienated Indian Pakistanis would come in handy when Pakistan attacks India.....

How sad is the situation in your country. 200,000,000 Pakistanis in your country with Indian passports and voting power. How many will you imprison ? The more you imprison, the more you alienate......

All those alienated Indian Pakistanis would come in handy when Pakistan attacks India.....
A word of advice, Never call Indian Muslim a Pakistani in real life, they will beat the crap out of you. :lol:

They love our country just like all other religion people in India do.

A word of advice, Never call Indian Muslim a Pakistani in real life, they will beat the crap out of you. :lol:

They love our country just like all other religion people in India do.

You are again one of those characters who live in their parallel world.

You want me to show you Indian Muslims flying Pakistan's flag.

You lost Indian Muslims after Ayodhya.

Indian Muslims in New York come to our social functions and associate with us rather than your kind.

My parents were born and raised in Delhi and I know my people.

Here are Indian Pakistanis yelling TAKBIR and flying Pakistani Flag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6uWnF36I

Indian Muslims in New York come to our social functions and associate with us rather than your kind.
:rofl: Just because your parents were raised in Delhi, you know about hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims ?

How many Muslims were killed in Ayodhya and Godhara ? More Muslims are killed by Muslims in you know which country. Ethnic killing takes more lives in you know which country every year than taken in Godhara massacre.

But I don't want to repeat same old debate. I know you people have been conditioned to think in this way. Ask our Missile man, APJ Abdul Kalam, who was also elected President of India and is a role model for billions of students.

He is just one example. The Member of Legislative Assembly from my home town has been a Muslim for past two elections where almost 80 % are Hindus and major portion belongs to Rajput caste.

People in India especially Muslims laugh at people like you who thinks they know what Indian Muslims think. I don't blame you. Its bad education that is given to you which is the root cause.

Learn few things about statistics and learning from the data. What data you have, is called outlier. Not significant enough to reach a conclusion.

So you go on living this lie and Indian Muslims will keep becoming, Cricketers, Scientists, Film Actors, Engineers, Doctors etc.

Don't bother to reply. Get out of this biased and narrow mindset before claiming a big thing like this. You live in US, I live in India. Keep living in this parallel universe of yours. We don't care. :lol:

Cheers.

are you a pakistani....if so, why are you doing shirk by having lord buddha in your dp ? beware, some "ghazi" might come after you...

How do you know I am not a Buddhist Pakistani ?

is there a species called buddhist pakistani...have the extremists still left them alive...:eek:

btw i remember that you saying you are one of those who got afraid of hindus and went away in 47. A buddhist wont do that.

cheers...:cheers:

:rofl: Just because your parents were raised in Delhi, you know about hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims ?

How many Muslims were killed in Ayodhya and Godhara ? More Muslims are killed by Muslims in you know which country. Ethnic killing takes more lives in you know which country every year than taken in Godhara massacre.

But I don't want to repeat same old debate. I know you people have been conditioned to think in this way. Ask our Missile man, APJ Abdul Kalam, who was also elected President of India and is a role model for billions of students.

He is just one example. The Member of Legislative Assembly from my home town has been a Muslim for past two elections where almost 80 % are Hindus and major portion belongs to Rajput caste.

People in India especially Muslims laugh at people like you who thinks they know what Indian Muslims think. I don't blame you. Its bad education that is given to you which is the root cause.

Learn few things about statistics and learning from the data. What data you have, is called outlier. Not significant enough to reach a conclusion.

So you go on living this lie and Indian Muslims will keep becoming, Cricketers, Scientists, Film Actors, Engineers, Doctors etc.

Don't bother to reply. Get out of this biased and narrow mindset before claiming a big thing like this. You live in US, I live in India. Keep living in this parallel universe of yours. We don't care. :lol:

Cheers.

The Indian Muslims I meet here in New York tell me how much they hate your kind.

As for the Indian Muslim form Northern India, everytime I meet one I am amazed how close we are culturally.

On the other hand, I find nothing in common with your kind. You are a prime example of an Arrogant hindu that lives in his parallel universe.

You should read the report Published by ther Sachar Commission to know the deplorable condition of Indian Muslims. Showing a couple of showcase Muslims do not fool anybody.

The Indian Muslims I meet here in New York tell me how much they hate your kind.

As for the Indian Muslim form Northern India, everytime I meet one I am amazed how close we are culturally.

On the other hand, I find nothing in common with your kind. You are a prime example of an Arrogant hindu that lives in his parallel universe.

ofcourse every pakistani has met "indian" muslims and "indian" sikhs who hates india to the core....perhaps next time if you meet the martians say hello from my side....

btw are you sure those "indian" muslims are not actually pakistanis masquerading as indians after the bomb blast...?

Wondering why no help arrived in 65, 71 and 98.

Here are Indian Pakistanis yelling TAKBIR and flying Pakistani Flag:

Azad Maidan (CST-Mumbai-Riots) 11th Aug 2012 - YouTube

check out the link.... explains everything.

Difference between an Islamic and Pakistani Flag | Trending Topics

There is no such thing as Islamic religious flag.......mamu

There is........

islamic+and+pakistan+flag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom