What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

bhaiyon bachi check kero.....

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 40
Bernadine Rose Senanayake MP is a Sri Lankan politician,[2] activist. A current member of the Sri Lankan parliament, she was the leader of the opposition in Western Provincial Council . Rosy Senanayake has served as the Sri Lankan High Commissioner for Malaysia and was a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Population Fund. She has been an activist on several issues and an active figure in the opposition gaining much lime light.

rosi2.jpg

2350315_f520.jpg

2158582376.jpg

Isshhhhhh

Hata sawan ki ghata.

@cheekybird
This first one is for you :-)

1. RAHUL GANDHI

image.jpg

2. CHIRAG PASWAN

image.jpg

3. Jyotiraditya Scindia

image.jpg

4. Kalikesh Narayan Singh Deo

image.jpg

5. OMAR ABDULLAH

image.jpg

6. SHASHI THAROOR

image.jpg

@Leader :P

Bernadine Rose Senanayake MP is a Sri Lankan politician,[2] activist. A current member of the Sri Lankan parliament, she was the leader of the opposition in Western Provincial Council . Rosy Senanayake has served as the Sri Lankan High Commissioner for Malaysia and was a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Population Fund. She has been an activist on several issues and an active figure in the opposition gaining much lime light.

rosi2.jpg

2350315_f520.jpg

2158582376.jpg

She looks odd. Is she half white?

I have seen few threads on same topic..... But the difference is that this thread is allowed to continue..... so what is the difference here??????

You have 2 male politicians.... Otherwise normally these threads goes tharki way.......

Nope contrary to popular belief, Given that most westerners and Indians come across are Lankans of Tamil descent who tend to be darker in general.. Other Lankans come in all shades and complexions

??

I didn't mean any offence. I just thought she looked too pale to be a full blooded Sri Lankan. Guess I was wrong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom