What's new

8 Myths About India's Growth

Indians don't have the personal discipline nor the hard working attitude of Chinese people. Indians are lazy people by nature

You are 100% correct. Example, NO proud people, NO proud country will allow their holiest of holy river, which they consider to be a living god, to be in such a pathetic, disgusting state. The extremely poor condition of Ganga Mata speaks volumes about the reality of India.

Indians don't have the personal discipline nor the hard working attitude of Chinese people. Indians are lazy people by nature

As though you got the PhD about Indian people.... Chinese are stupids, they just copy.... Agree with it?

wow so many butt hurt false flaggers.....but great to see that we are such a big pain in their *****...!! Hahahhahahhahahahahhaahhaha

Shall I join the party? :P

okay, let's get in to serious talk about India's growth!

Is it India growing ? YES, India is growing no one can deny that but the question is how sufficient growth rate they have and is it enough to reach the goal in short period of time.

India vs China? Ops guyz! Main race is between USA vs China.

Shall I join the party? :P

okay, let's get in to serious talk about India's growth!

Is it India growing ? YES, India is growing no one can deny that but the question is how sufficient growth rate they have and is it enough to reach the goal in short period of time.

India vs China? Ops guyz! Main race is between USA vs China.

Begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana....

In the process of brainwashing others Indian media have been brainwashed themselves. In the euphoria of their imagined greatness / super power-ness, they believe anything that bloats / exaggerates even something good they have achieved.

India trying to skip the stage of industrialization of economic development and straight into information age. In reality Indian economy is still in an elementary stage of development. Sooner or later, it will have to revert to the original model, losing a lot of time in the meanwhile.

For a while I thought this was an original article by a Chinese poster till I reached the bottom.

Where do people get these self created myths to debunk which are lapped up eagerly by posters ?

India is doing a fine job plodding along with occasional hiccups. Never mind the figures, there is undoubtedly a marked improvement in lives of the majority.

The rest will follow.

My thoughts, exactly. It is like straw-man argument... c'mon, strong legal system? none of hardcore Indian fans hold that view....

Wow, cheerleaders jumping in whenever they see an anti Indian article, and calling even calling pro Indian articles western overhyping? This article is written by westerners as well :hitwall:

Anyways, the article is ridiculously one sided and is actually making many of these "myths" for the first time.

India is still the country which is the 10th largest economy by GDP and the 3rd largest by PPP, the same country is growing with +5% annually despite a global recession and no reforms, the same country has one of the largest middle classes and is one of the largest markets for many many industries, the same country has a huge work force and is lifting millions out of poverty, the same country is a G20 and BRICS member and a top contributor to organizations like the IMF, the same country has one of the largest and most capable armed forces which are expanding with their capabilities on a high pace, the same country is increasing in local defence industry and is capable to produce all kinds of equipment either in license or in form of self designed ones etc etc etc....

From Forbes: "The triumph of the great free-market liberalization that took place in India in 1991 is stunning, an advancement for human well-being that is one of the greatest stories ever told. Life expectancy has risen from less than 45 years to more than 60. The poverty ratio, still over 50 percent as recently as 1977-78, has fallen to 20 percent. There were only 5 million phones in India in 1990-91; today there are hundreds of millions, with more than 15 million phones being activated a month."

India's Economic Rise Is A Firm Rebuke Of Joseph Stiglitz, Brad DeLong, And The World Bank - Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kylesmi...seph-stiglitz-brad-delong-and-the-world-bank/

Yes India, a 2 Trillion dollar economy is a western hype. I guess the puny 200 Billion dollar economy is the real deal.

He is just trolling.

Where do people get these self created myths to debunk which are lapped up eagerly by posters ?

100% Exactly my thought, when did anyone ever mentioned these "myths" stated in the article.

This idiotic author is inventing his own myths to debunk them one by one, I mean seriously? :omghaha:

There is no contest. East Asians are in a different league. China's population is perhaps the only thing holding them back, otherwise they too would have been like Taiwan, Japan, Singpore long ago.

India is surrounded by failed nations. Very promising for the region.

If I have not been to a country or done serious research, I won't just quote a random article and start a **** contest.

Stop stupid threads and respect other countries. I even don't know why some of you Chinese members here keep bringing up India this India that. Leave India alone unless it has something to do with China or international relationship.

If I have not been to a country or done serious research, I won't just quote a random article and start a **** contest.

Stop stupid threads and respect other countries. I even don't know why some of you Chinese members here keep bringing up India this India that. Leave India alone unless it has something to do with China or international relationship.

Because many of them are not Chinese, but false flaggers.

I have been to China, and Chinese are not India obsessed.

Back
Top Bottom