What's new

8 Indians arrested for 'offensive' posts on dead military chief

More than a dozen people were arrested in October for celebrating Pakistan's defeat of India in a cricket match, with several still in custody after being charged under sedition and anti-terror laws.
You gotta be kidding me :woot::rofl: is this for real? :eek:
No one should evolve so much to go to a dead man's house and rejoice his death in front of mourning family members ..That's called mockery of freedom of speech..
Yeah but is there a law against that? As far as I know it might not sound right but it's not illegal per se.
Else you are already evolving towards a dictatorship. Seems this Modi dude has taken India into a quasi dictatorship from a secular democracy. Arresting people for celebrating India's defeat in cricket and charging them under anti terror laws? Wow...Kim jung Un will be proud . Lmao. :rofl:

You have to count yourself lucky that we don't see India yet as a threat, because such news would have been highlighted in global media much more than it is anow, and your country would have been labelled a pariah/dictatorship on the same level as China, North Korea, Iran etc. To be honest, it seems you guys are not that much different from them in this regard anyway .

Last edited:
Rejoicing in death of someone is considered as hate speech rather than freedom of speech..
That doesn't include kashmiris or nega killed by terrorist Indian troops.
Selective freedom of speech. Indians are a pathetic people

That doesn't include kashmiris or nega killed by terrorist Indian troops.
Selective freedom of speech. Indians are a pathetic people
If you are not offended by freedom of speech then I am ready .. Expecting others to practice which you won't are pathetic people ..If freedom of speech is all you want then why to give negative ratings or ban in this forum ?

If you are not offended by freedom of speech then I am ready .. Expecting others to practice which you won't are pathetic people ..If freedom of speech is all you want then why to give negative ratings or ban in this forum ?
So u have gone from freedom of speech to negative ratings and ban on a forum.
Oh the India tamasha continues

A forum which doesn't have any kind of responsibility in real world can't digest freedom of speech and ban members for diverse opinion which are slightly against their guidelines ..
Indian come here not with diverse opinion...but hate and filth. Just look at twitter youtube and Facebook and see the behaviour of Indians. Even you are ashamed. Yet you will come to PDF and express your hatred without question claim democracy and oppress theinorities in your country. Its not just non Hindus that suffer but also low caste Hindu and women. So fix your ways and speak decently and you can say what you like. For example India is considered the rape capital of the world if yiu were to promote rape then you will be banned and rightfully so.

No one should evolve so much to go to a dead man's house and rejoice his death in front of mourning family members ..That's called mockery of freedom of speech..
In my country, there are also arrests of people who make certain remarks on the Internet, such as ridicule of certain historical events and figures. I think India is a country with free speech, which is actually no different from China

Back
Top Bottom