What's new

8 army soldiers got martyred after vehicle fell into a ditch in rawalakot

you sense there could be a foul play involved ? Or i understood wrong ?
I am not sure but mechanical checks in every military vehicle is standard. Log books and trips to workshops. Drivers know their vehicles.

I am not sure but mechanical checks in every military vehicle is standard. Log books and trips to workshops. Drivers know their vehicles.
Truck was carry regular soldiers, so I doubt there could be a foul play involved. But if its a standard to check every truck than further investigation will shed some light on what happened.

Inna Lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

May Allah grant them the highest place in Jannah and make their graves a place of peace. May Allah give strength to their families and loved ones. Ameen

@WebMaster , beawar of this snake @Mirzali Khan who had audcaity to take pleasure outa the sufferings of our troops in their line of duty here on PDF. To my humble knowledge purpose of this website is part of 5th gen warfare against our enemies. To me this webiste is home...to me this webiste is a treasure trove. I asked this snake regarding his laughing emoji on # 1 post, and best he did was to remove that reaction. Please take notice about his reaction, please have a check on him. And if possible ban this account permanantly because this is'n't a God dam democracy here to insult our Shaheeds.
Screenshot (554).png

Screenshot (555).png

Back
Top Bottom