What's new

76 Taliban dead as PAF pounding continues.

These bastards are agents of Raw and it is revealed now every one knows ....... Raw is behind this

Pakistan should make a keema from their bodies and put the small pieces in bags and throw them on the other side of LOC ..................

Why then Pakistan is not providing proof in the media openly? I follow Pakistan media channel regularly...I do not see any channel producing any kind of evidence of RAW involvement...

Anyway, as i mentioned earlier, i would love to see Pak Army make kimma or kebab whatever they want to make it to those terrorist...At least some jihadi fanatics will be reduced from earth...I am with you in this statement...

76 Taliban are dead as a series of surgical air strikes target their hideouts in Dattakhail and other areas of North Waziristan. ISPR reported.
Ye Taliban was your strategic asset in Afghanistan which you were going to use after USA moves out of afghan. I think you have forgotten the plan

Why then Pakistan is not providing proof in the media openly? I follow Pakistan media channel regularly...I do not see any channel producing any kind of evidence of RAW involvement...

Anyway, as i mentioned earlier, i would love to see Pak Army make kimma or kebab whatever they want to make it to those terrorist...At least some jihadi fanatics will be reduced from earth...I am with you in this statement...
why dont you see your comedian media ... i can see the media as well .. they are not like india who would bark on cahnnels ...

hey hey look hey boat came from pakistan hey hey ... we are in trouble ..

they have provided the evidece to india it is only that you dont know and your comedian media will never show you this

Good riddance. Now you see why Israel HAVE to use F16s' against the Hamas / Hezbollah terrorists while taking the heat from the entire Muslim world and beyond!

why dont you see your comedian media ... i can see the media as well .. they are not like india who would bark on cahnnels ...

hey hey look hey boat came from pakistan hey hey ... we are in trouble ..

they have provided the evidece to india it is only that you dont know and your comedian media will never show you this

Indian media is always hype..Even Indian people knows it..But you does not answer my question...Who stopped Pakistan from bringing the facts to the table and humiliate India like India humiliated Pakistan for 26/11 cases?...It is the incapability of Pakistan to provide facts to the rest of the world..It is not India'a fault...

Indian media is always hype..Even Indian people knows it..But you does not answer my question...Who stopped Pakistan from bringing the facts to the table and humiliate India like India humiliated Pakistan for 26/11 cases?...It is the incapability of Pakistan to provide facts to the rest of the world..It is not India'a fault...

You should read more about it ... i have read about it in the Pakistan news papers they have provided it to india but not shared with the media they have also provided it to USA and send Kerry to Modi to show him the facts and evidence ...afterwards USA told india that we are declaring fazlullah a international terrorist now ... so you should stop supporting him ... all coming from pak media not from my side .

You should read more about it ... i have read about it in the Pakistan news papers they have provided it to india but not shared with the media they have also provided it to USA and send Kerry to Modi to show him the facts and evidence ...afterwards USA told india that we are declaring fazlullah a international terrorist now ... so you should stop supporting him ... all coming from pak media not from my side .

If you ask any Indian about supporting any Jihadi terrorist, they will strongly oppose it...Did you ever see any Indian showing support to those terrorist in Pakistan? Did you not see that almost all Indian will rather support these terrorist to be killed by Pakistan army...No Indian supports those terrorist who kills the little kids...

That is why I am saying, if Pakistan has proof, bring it on the table or bring them on to India media...because no Indian people would like to allign themselves or see with side of any Isralmic terrorist that operates in Pakistan...

Good riddance. Now you see why Israel HAVE to use F16s' against the Hamas / Hezbollah terrorists while taking the heat from the entire Muslim world and beyond!

Stop this silly BS justificationd of Zionist crimes. You don't know the difference between surgically targeting terrorists after relocating all civilians and relentlessly bombing one of world's most densely populated strips of lands leading to huge civilian toll.

Israel bombs 'foreign soil', while our ops are carried out on our own soil. I don't know how can you draw these silly comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom