What's new

76 Taliban dead as PAF pounding continues.

General Asim Bajawa:

''
1. In another precise aerial strike short while ago 23 more terrorists were killed in area Dattakhel in North Wazirastan agency.

2. Total 76 terrorists were killed in aerial strikes in North Wazirastan today.
''

Your point being, I suppose, that everyone killed by the Pakistani military is a militant unless somebody else can prove otherwise, because the Pakmil should always be given the benefit of the doubt, even without proofs.

Well, I don't buy it because the Pakmil has a terrible history when it comes to accountability. Thousands dead and apparently not one civilian dead, even against an enemy known to employ human shields.

Just go prove we're lying...we control who gets in and out. Be assured our guns will be right behind your pen and keyboard.

Lets talk straight facts, the known ones shall we?

1. Afghan border is porous adjecent to this area. A reporter can slip in without our permission.
2. Pak Military announced operation and told civillians to leave this area. They are residing in IDPs.
3. Many videos have appeared from TTP during the air raids of Pakistan. Not a single one showing civillian casualities even when our jets have left the area. Would be good for their propaganda and yet they could not produce any. Wonder why?
4. Human right groups, western media and dare I say, likes of you would love to bash Pakistan Military. They could get evidence in worst of battle zones on earth. Nothing here?
5. US military operates its reconnaissance assets in the same area. They are watching area continously and strike themselves too. They never saw such thing? CSF is subject to Human Rights Comittee of US, which I assume would consult CIA about Pak Mil human rights violations. Same CIA which has its eyes and ears in the same area. CIA is lying to US politicians?
6. "Pak Mil has a poor record in human rights" is a statement in thin air. You want us to give proof that innocents were not killed. Onus of proof is on the one making accusation. Please bring your proof. If you don't have any, admit so.

Meanwhilwe here is some proof of Indian Military killing and raping civillians. Recent piece from New York times, not something ancient. Never saw you guys bashing Indian Military? Too much lust for money that can be made there? A plain question. Does it hurt if Pak Military achieves success against terorrists? What if they did better than US in terms of protection of civillians? If US operations have killed civillians sometimes by mistake, does it automatically imply we have done so too?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/w...for-soldiers-who-kill-and-rape-civilians.html

Last edited:
Your point being, I suppose, that everyone killed by the Pakistani military is a militant unless somebody else can prove otherwise, because the Pakmil should always be given the benefit of the doubt, even without proofs.

You should supposedly be backing the Pak Army in their claim, I guess? You do approve the divine Israeli army that claims no civilian casualties, don't you?

Well, I don't buy it because the Pakmil has a terrible history when it comes to accountability. Thousands dead and apparently not one civilian dead, even against an enemy known to employ human shields.

Just go prove we're lying...we control who gets in and out. Be assured our guns will be right behind your pen and keyboard.
So how exactly would US fight this war if you put US in Pakistan shoes including the WAR supplies and hardware? What would US do to minimize civilian casualties?

Your point being, I suppose, that everyone killed by the Pakistani military is a militant unless somebody else can prove otherwise, because the Pakmil should always be given the benefit of the doubt, even without proofs. .
That's because we have cleared the area before launching these strikes. We have evacuated all people into the safe areas unlike israel who don't even bother evacuating people before bombing the homes. And also not to forget that israel has also bombed school
Well, I don't buy it because the Pakmil has a terrible history when it comes to accountability. Thousands dead and apparently not one civilian dead, even against an enemy known to employ human shields. .
Taliban and israel are two different things although they have similarities that they likes killing small kids but still they are different, taliban kills instead of keeping anyone hostage or using as human shield but the israeli army on other hand likes to employ human shield
If you are so worried about human rights then plz shed some light on what israel is doing to palestinians too instead of showing your love for taliban.

Last edited:
Good job PAF, keep sending these rented terrorists to hell.

@Paksanity you have to refine your search skills to find latest TTP's videos showing civilian deaths including children after air strikes. The videos are of khyber agency as population is not evacuated from there unlike NW.

These bastards are agents of Raw and it is revealed now every one knows ....... Raw is behind this

Pakistan should make a keema from their bodies and put the small pieces in bags and throw them on the other side of LOC ..................
Raw supporting Taliban is like isi supporting mukhti bahini

Lets talk straight facts, the known ones shall we?

1. Afghan border is porous adjecent to this area. A reporter can slip in without our permission.
2. Pak Military announced operation and told civillians to leave this area. They are residing in IDPs.
3. Many videos have appeared from TTP during the air raids of Pakistan. Not a single one showing civillian casualities even when our jets have left the area. Would be good for their propaganda and yet they could not produce any. Wonder why?
4. Human right groups, western media and dare I say, likes of you would love to bash Pakistan Military. They could get evidence in worst of battle zones on earth. Nothing here?
5. US military operates its reconnaissance assets in the same area. They are watching area continously and strike themselves too. They never saw such thing? CSF is subject to Human Rights Comittee of US, which I assume would consult CIA about Pak Mil human rights violations. Same CIA which has its eyes and ears in the same area. CIA is lying to US politicians?
6. "Pak Mil has a poor record in human rights" is a statement in thin air. You want us to give proof that innocents were not killed. Onus of proof is on the one making accusation. Please bring your proof. If you don't have any, admit so.
#1-4 I find convincing. #5 I have no knowledge of, save for last month's Senate report detailing CIA lies to U.S. politicians. As for #6: the Pakmil did terrible deeds in 1971 that nobody was ever punished for and has supported terrorists in Afghanistan and Kashmir and India for decades - that's a bad record right there. Pakmil doesn't get benefit of the doubt because it controls too much and has no effective oversight.

For No 5:

You do know of frequent strikes by Predator and Reaper in this area, right? It is often in the news. CIA operates them. So obviously they monitor the area. It is the same area they said Haqqani network operates from. What makes you say you don't have any knowledge?

On No 6:

Evidence of targeting civilians in this area was under discussion. So your proof of that, please?
I did copy you a link of Indian army's atrocities of a very recent time. We can dig history as much as we want to. Nobody will come clean. Least US.

So please, let's discuss what is at focus right now, shall we?
#1-4 I find convincing. #5 I have no knowledge of, save for last month's Senate report detailing CIA lies to U.S. politicians. As for #6: the Pakmil did terrible deeds in 1971 that nobody was ever punished for and has supported terrorists in Afghanistan and Kashmir and India for decades - that's a bad record right there. Pakmil doesn't get benefit of the doubt because it controls too much and has no effective oversight.

Hi,

Dont worry our standards haven't descended to your levels, Bombing civilians structures and foreign journalists

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom