What's new

75% of illegal immigrants in the country are living in Karachi

Pak-marine r u talkin about afghani pashtuns? i hope so...

yes in the last post i am questioning him if he thinks if illegal immigrants settlements in karachi are fair !!!! and in earlier posts before second last i am raising the question as why there are no pushtoon settlements in Punjab and hoping to receive a logical reply , and all i am getting is thuggery and ignorant remarks , you really need to read the whole thing too see where i am coming from

I personally can not deny that Bangladeshi aren't illegally migrating to Pakistan and that may be because they have family member living there already since Bangladesh was part of Pakistan not so long ago. Those who stayed back and did not return to Bangladesh after the separation are Pakistani citizen and there should not be any discrimination against them because what has happened in 71.

If any Bangladeshi illegally migrated to Pakistan after 71 and I am sure they did since BD's economy was crippled. Illegal Bangladeshi should be deported to Bangladesh if Pakistani government can sort them out however MQM may be thinking otherwise.

You are right brother. There is no point in keeping a blind eye when it comes to illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Burma, those countries are no where near affected by war OF terror and bengalis were traitors who broke Pakistan, all bengalis should be kicked out of Pakistan.

I understand your sentiment but how about those stayed back and never return to Bangladesh. Should you be kicking them out too including Hassan Jahangir, Alamgir and other pop singers who brought a lot of fame to Pakistan. :undecided:

East Pakistanis weren't traitor but situation, circumstances and lack of disrespect caused them to fight against their own army my brother from another mother. :coffee:

Last edited:
If any Bangladeshi illegally migrated to Pakistan after 71 and I am sure they did since BD's economy was crippled. Illegal Bangladeshi should be deported to Bangladesh if Pakistani government can sort them out however MQM may be thinking otherwise.

MQM (H faction) mostly thrives on migrants from UP, Bihar and other northern indian state.. Bengali settlers are mostly non-political fishermen and sabzi bhagi walas! Tho few are high profile business men and traders as well..the massive influx of BD's back in the 80's as turned tide since introduction of digital ID cards and passports. Also back then they had "tactic" gov support..now it doesn't work like that..Most BD's coming over now are on legal visas for business or meeting relatives or otherwise Pakistani nationals. Very few arrive illegally as there is no shared border between PK and BD however u can add visa over stayers to the list.

Last edited:
You can deport them but if you search for alternative option then:-

US has lot of illegal people. And they are manipulating them for their country's economy. Give them scops, may be they will help your economy. Immigrants are serious in earning.

but these illegal bengali and burmese immigrants are stealing the jobs of Pakistani citizens!

Think like that: they are making better competition. More competition means better human resource.

How many BDans are there?

Last edited:
MQM mostly thrives on migrants from UP, Bihar and other northern indian state.. Bengali settlers are mostly non-political fishermen and sabzi bhagi walas! Tho few are high profile business men and traders as well..the massive influx of BD's back in the 80's as turned tide since introduction of digital ID cards and passports. Also back then they had "tactic" gov support..now it doesn't work like that..Most BD's coming over now are on legal visas for business or meeting relatives or otherwise Pakistani nationals. Very few arrive illegally as there is no shared border between PK and BD however u can add visa over stayers to the list.

I agree that during 80's many Bangladeshi went to Pakistan for better life. As a matter of fact few of them from my own village. I think it will be cost more to send them back if they are living their for many years. Pakistan should take measurement now so that there aren't any more illegal migration as Pakistan economy needs to support it's own citizen as of now.

Also this PPP stupid govt should take steps to call our dear stranded Pakistani brothers from Bangladesh, they are loyal to this soil bring them & it was some fault of PPP back in 71 so PPP should take immidiate step to bring them home now. They still hold flags of Pakistan in their houses & they dream of coming to Pakistan.

It was made clear by Pakistan high commission's in Dhaka that Pakistan will not take any more Biharis and they were requested to accept Bd's citizenship. Majority young Biharis already accepted Bd citizenship and blending in with locals. It's only few lazy that trying to live on government welfare program. Few more years and they all will be Bangladeshi as old are departing from this earth. :tup:

why do i bring pushtoons becuase i dont see any large pushtoon settlements in punjab thats why !!!! and the same pushtuns are and have been living with me and my grandparents since day one so dont need ethinic lectures here from ignorants , i need to highlight this i havent had a logical answer yet .. therefore think of a logical reason also note that pushtoons live in the remotest of all places there is no way except hostility that they will not move to punjab (remember masses!!) rather than thinking about my grand parents who came from india and forgetting or under the illusion or misguided that your parents and grandparents were living were also living in india!!

My parents were both born in the 50's after the independence of Pakistan. My grandparents and my forefathers always were part of Pak Sarzameen that became part of Pakistan. The artificial British Indian empire is dead, long gone.

And we Pakistani Punjabis invite all ethnic groups to Punjab, Pakistan. Even when Baloch rebels kill Punjabis in Balochistan we Punjabis invite Baloch to Punjab. Theres Pakhtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Mohajir, Kashmiri, Balti, Gilgiti all ethnic groups living peacefully in Punjab, Pakistan.

We are not like MQM who murder innocent people based on ethnic groups and create propaganda that they are taliban.

MQM is same as BLA, TTP, and other terorrist groups.

Last edited:
but these illegal bengali and burmese immigrants are stealing the jobs of Pakistani citizens!

Yaar as if its North america with Job on every corner for 10.00 dollar!!
Then tell those men to do those works what these bangli and burmese are doing, but no these men are Khan Sahibs reluctant and have their set standards and that is the reason Pakistan is lagging behind other Asian nations.

Illegals are in many parts of the world working hard, for example many Pakistanis are working illegally in US earning and sending a good streaming revenue to Pakistan..Lets give them Temporary Status it is the Job of Govt and Private sectors to invest to increase work force so our Pakistanis can also work besides there are other Jobs if a man can't get a 20,000 rupees job he must stick to 5 thousand Job if he is getting it and change the negative psyche.

I'm pretty sure all the members in MQM are born in Pakistan maybe their parents or grandparents were born in India but migrated during the partition to Pakistan, the land they were promised.

I was referring to MQM (H) which is nearly dead now!
post corrected now

The regular MQM does not accept non-CNIC holders among its ranks!

Immigrants are good but these are illegals. Most of them get involved in crime just like most of the Afghanis that are plotting terrorist attacks in Karachi and also recently a couple of illegals from Bangladesh were caught trying to plot bombs in Karachi.
Burmese Muslims are fleeing to Karachi because of what the government is doing to them but Afghani and Bangladeshi illegals have no right to be in Pakistan.

why are you generalizing? and why are you using MOST of THEM? absolute majority of terrorist activity in pakistan is carried out by the pakistani nationals. if we go by your logic then we should deport all the pakistani immigrants from all countries around the world because most of the terrorists are either pakistani or have links to pakistan, how do you feel about that? dont forget that pakistanis have large number of illegal immigrant around the world.

Deport these illegals back to where they came from because these people are the reason for poverty and crime. They are also snatching the jobs off of the Pakistani citizens.

they are doing such jobs that pakistanis would never do it in millions of years.

Back
Top Bottom