What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

Man you require basic level of intellect, your power of interpretation is even worse!!:hitwall::hitwall:

By hiding behind American flag, your arguments prove where you actually hail from, no doubt only a fanboy from a true Failed State (not someone u hv mentioned) can spew such silly and ludicrous arguments!!:rofl::rofl:

Of course I hail more China than India. Only those fools that praise "natural course" of murdering in India are ludicrous and lunatic.

For similar 60 years since the establishment, China moved away from a country where life expectancy was 35 to a country of 75, literacy was 15% to a country of 91%. In the past 30 or so years, no Chinese die of hunger. In contrast, India has much lower life expectancy and a lot higher illiteracy. The most horrendous fact is that in today’s world where food and materials are so abundant, still millions of poor children die every year and perhaps hundreds or more adults starve to death.

Don’t forget, India has larger arable land than China does!

Those who are still suffering are human resources for Naxalites/Maoists. You can’t terminate the Maoist until you terminate treating them as sub-human.

BTW, I don't care the sh!t even if you offer me 100 Indian flags! One American flag is better than any amount of your flag. :usflag:

You may wave American flag, but your words expose actually which country you are in. Are you ashamed to show Chinese flag ? Or the melamine content in your brain made you color blind ? Dont show your fake love to Maoists. They will soon be history. So you will be !!

You may wave American flag, but your words expose actually which country you are in. Are you ashamed to show Chinese flag ? Or the melamine content in your brain made you color blind ? Dont show your fake love to Maoists. They will soon be history. So you will be !!

Don't understand why you are so scared of facts between China and India...

It won't harm you if you could present a little bit more IQ in your statement... unless of course you are semi-illeterate to understand others'.

BTW, we don't have Maoists. They are only for your entertainment. :lol:

India have to use its airforce against the followers of Mao in India. I think they are getting some help from the EAST

Don't understand why you are so scared of facts between China and India...

It won't harm you if you could present a little bit more IQ in your statement... unless of course you are semi-illeterate to understand others'.

BTW, we don't have Maoists. They are only for your entertainment. :lol:

Man, Come out of your fools paradise! India is not scared of China. On the contrary China is scared of India, because India is fast catching up with China.
Semiliterate !? Just compare the language in your post to that of mine. Its for all to see who is semiliterate. Your words dont make sense .
And you have not ansered my question. Why are you ashamed to show Chinese flag? You are in some shanty town of Chinese Hinterlands.

Man, Come out of your fools paradise! India is not scared of China. On the contrary China is scared of India, because India is fast catching up with China.
Semiliterate !? Just compare the language in your post to that of mine. Its for all to see who is semiliterate. Your words dont make sense .
And you have not ansered my question. Why are you ashamed to show Chinese flag? You are in some shanty town of Chinese Hinterlands.

G-pit is actually a pit in guanduang .

PURULIA: The CPI-Maoist today warned of more Dantewada-type attacks on security forces if the Centre carried on with the anti-Maoist offensive even as it expressed sympathy for the families of the 76 jawans killed and offered compensation.

In a letter faxed to media houses here, the banned organisation said it would carry out more attacks similar to Dantewada and asked the security forces not to take part in operations directed against it.

"Else the consequences will be bad for them," the letter warned.

The CPI-Maoist expressed sympathy for the aggrieved families of the deceased and said it was ready to compensate them.

"We also want people to come out and offer financial aid to them."

The Maoists also asked people to support their fight and stop acting as 'informers' to the security forces.

PURULIA: The CPI-Maoist today warned of more Dantewada-type attacks on security forces if the Centre carried on with the anti-Maoist offensive even as it expressed sympathy for the families of the 76 jawans killed and offered compensation.

In a letter faxed to media houses here, the banned organisation said it would carry out more attacks similar to Dantewada and asked the security forces not to take part in operations directed against it.

"Else the consequences will be bad for them," the letter warned.

The CPI-Maoist expressed sympathy for the aggrieved families of the deceased and said it was ready to compensate them.

"We also want people to come out and offer financial aid to them."

The Maoists also asked people to support their fight and stop acting as 'informers' to the security forces.

We have the problem in West Bengal also.
I am sure they are getting help financially from outside and inside.
Peoples like Arundhati Roy, Aparna sen , Kabir Suman should be arrested.:sniper:

We have the problem in West Bengal also.
I am sure they are getting help financially from outside and inside.
Peoples like Arundhati Roy, Aparna sen , Kabir Suman should be arrested.:sniper:

Yes, Exactly. Our so called intellectuals are one pathetics lot. They scream only when terrorists are killed. Deafening silence when 100s of innocents are killed by terrorists. They need to be deported to Cuba !!

NEW DELHI: Investigators have made headway in identifying the masterminds of the Dantewada massacre as Ramanna Paparao and Ramanna, two powerful Maoist leaders operating in the region, even as some details of "fieldcraft" errors committed by the ill-fated CRPF team are emerging.

The Maoists -- Paparao is area secretary and Ramanna is sub-zonal in-charge of south Bastar -- are seen as principal plotters who executed the strike against the detachment that also included one head constable from the local police. Both are from Andhra Pradesh and were most probably present during the encounter.

The Chhattisgarh police and CRPF are on the lookout for the duo even as the fugitives could be expected to lie low for several weeks given the enormous attention the Maoists had drawn to themselves. Of the two, Ramanna, the sub-zonal head, was seen as a "big man" in Maoist ranks, roughly equivalent of an "IG", said an official.

Chhattisgarh-based sources said the CRPF contingent led by a deputy commandant made a few errors in the course of the operation. On a two nights-three days mission, they stopped at Mukram village and made contact with villagers and this was where their plans and presence was leaked out. "Whether due to coercion or conviction, villagers here can be informants," said an officer. The ambush was set up quickly as the Maoists chose their spot.

As CRPF and police push into areas Maoists see as their core zones, better intelligence has helped security forces but on this occasion they received no tip-off of what the ultras were up to. They seemed to have been eager to return to the safety of the camp at Chintalnar and did not recce the road they were using by deploying advance scouts.

The operations in the jungles of south Chhattisgarh which border Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Orissa remain a cat and mouse game, said officers working in the area. There had been some reports of a Maoist presence at a location between Pamedu and Chintalnar and an operation had been planned to check out the intelligence. But before this could be carried out, the Maoists struck on April 6.

Sources were not very convinced by reports of Maoists arrested in Andhra Pradesh recently having warned of attacks on police or CRPF camps in Dantewada. The information they had was that with camps being now heavily fortified, Maoists were not keen to hit them as they had at Rani Bodli in Bastar in March 2007 killing 55 Chhattisgarh armed force jawans and special police officers.
Source- Times of India.

But brothers we should not blame them only.The CPIM govt was also very reluctant about these elements

NEW DELHI: He might have lost his eyesight but not the courage to fight. On Saturday, when Aditya Singh, 21, was told he might never see ever again, the CRPF constable insisted he wanted to return to the Dantewada forests to fight the Maoist rebels.

"I want to meet them one more time. They have physically injured me, but my spirits have not died just yet," said Aditya from his hospital bed. The constable from Jarol village in UP's Bulandshar district is one of the two jawans of the 62nd CRPF battalion who survived Thursday's attack in which 76 policemen were killed.

A senior doctor said Aditya had "lost complete sight in his left eye...has partial vision in the other...but may not be able to see for the rest of his life."

Aditya, who has two small children, said he was injured when a bullet hit his AK-47.

Recalling the early morning ambush in Dantewada in Chattisgarh, Aditya Singh (21) a CRPF constable and a father of two small children, said, "We were returning to our base around 6am when the Maoists attacked us. I fired 120 rounds at them."

"One of their bullets grazed past my face, but I was not bothered. But a bullet hit my loaded AK-47 magazine. It exploded in my face. I lost consciousness," he recalled the attack. "When I regained my senses, I was in terrible pain. Six hours later, the rescue party found me and took me to hospital. Doctors said the ultras had tried to gouge out my eyes to make sure I didn't survive."

According to Ajay Chaturvedi, the CRPF spokesperson, Aditya joined the paramilitary forces three years ago. "He was seriously hurt in the attack and was admitted to a hospital in Raipur. But as his condition deteriorated, his eyes needed to be operated upon urgently. After the doctors there said they did not have the facilities for such a complicated operation we decided to shift him to Delhi. He was underwent surgery at AIIMS the same night," Chaturvedi told Times City.

A team of doctors under the supervision of Dr Tushar Agarwal, assistant professor, ophthalmology, AIIMS, conducted the reconstructive surgery of both eyes on Friday night. "We have conducted the primary repair surgery for the right eye and the reconstructive surgery of the left eye. He has lost vision in his left eye and attempts are on to restore sight in the right eye," said a doctor with the AIIMS ophthalmology department. "When we first assessed his condition, we found his left eyeball missing. The rear of the retina in the right eye was severely damaged. There was detachment of the retina."

According to CRPF sources, the organisation will bear the entire cost of Aditya's medical treatment. The brave jawan's elder brother, Ajit, said Jagdalpur was Aditya's first posting.

Back
Top Bottom