What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

I don't understand Urdu infact many don't, care to explain.

OR IMRAN IQBAL bhai, can you please let us know what does this post of MZUBAIR state?

As for MZUBAIR - They are being funded but we don't know by who exactly. They have received aid of Rs 1600 crores i.e. $320 million. I am sure the aid is not provided by the TRIBALS.

Further, last year there were media reports - aired on TV - where they showed the training camps for ULFA and Naxalites and these guys training under the PLA along the NE border areas inside Chinese Territory.

Further, this was an organized attack, clearly showing that these guys have been getting training somewhere or the other.

So I would not be alarmed at finding that they are getting support from China.

PC hints at using Air Force against Naxals

Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh): There were tears and grim resolve Wednesday as policemen joined Home Minister P. Chidambaram in a 'martyrs ceremony' to pay homage to the 76 security personnel massacred by guerrillas in the worst attack since the Maoist rebellion began 43 years ago. Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh and Governor Shekhar Dutt were also present at Jagdalpur, the district headquarters of Bastar district, about 300 km from the state capital Raipur, at the function to remember the dead paramilitary personnel.

Chidambaram said there is no proposal to use the Army in the operations against Naxalites. State police, assisted by Central Paramilitary Forces, are capable of tackling the Maoists. However, he made clear that the Centre might revisit mandate of not using Air Force against the Naxals.

As Chidambaram, Singh, Dutt and several other top state authorities laid wreaths on the coffins, several policemen assembled at the police lines here broke down. The policemen raised their guns in air in grief and anger and vowed to avenge the killings by the Maoists who had orchestrated the massacre. Hundreds of Maoists trapped over 80 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel on a hilly stretch in Dantewada district Tuesday morning and went on a killing spree using pressure bombs and automatic weapons.

In no time, at least 75 CRPF men and a Chhattisgarh police officer lay dead in the inhospitable area in the heart of the country where the rebels have run a de facto state for decades, enlisting the support of a large number of impoverished tribals. According to a home ministry spokesperson in New Delhi, Chidambaram will also review the security situation in the state before returning to the national capital in the evening.

"Something has gone very wrong... They seem to have walked into a trap set by the Naxalites. This shows the savage nature of the CPI-Maoist, the brutality and savagery they are capable of," he had said Tuesday.

OR IMRAN IQBAL bhai, can you please let us know what does this post of MZUBAIR state?

As for MZUBAIR - They are being funded but we don't know by who exactly. They have received aid of Rs 1600 crores i.e. $320 million. I am sure the aid is not provided by the TRIBALS.

Further, last year there were media reports - aired on TV - where they showed the training camps for ULFA and Naxalites and these guys training under the PLA along the NE border areas inside Chinese Territory.

Further, this was an organized attack, clearly showing that these guys have been getting training somewhere or the other.

hi Mate,
this Urdu paragraph sates that "Maoist rebels killed 83 soldiers in the state of Chatisgadh, where dozens were severely injured and an armored personal carrier was destroyed as well. Home minister Chadambaram has condemned the incident saying i am deeply sorrow and this incident proves Maosits are pushing for separation. According to information Maoists attacked on a small group of central reserve forces patroling the area - killing one sub inspector and three police personals. A larger group of CPRF soldiers with APCs was sent to help but were also attacked upon before they could reach the first patrol party. Yet a third group was sent in for help but Maoists also attacked them killing 83 in total - helicopters and army was sent for assistance.
:pop:

hi Mate,
this Urdu paragraph sates that "Maoist rebels killed 83 soldiers in the state of Chatisgadh, where dozens were severely injured and an armored personal carrier was destroyed as well. Home minister Chadambaram has condemned the incident saying i am deeply sorrow and this incident proves Maosits are pushing for separation. According to information Maoists attacked on a small group of central reserve forces patroling the area - killing one sub inspector and three police personals. A larger group of CPRF soldiers with APCs was sent to help but were also attacked upon before they could reach the first patrol party. Yet a third group was sent in for help but Maoists also attacked them killing 83 in total - helicopters and army was sent for assistance.

Rest assured if it was a separatist movement then WE IN INDIA WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO KNOW GIVEN THAT THE TOP MAOIST LEADER OPENLY TALKS TO THE PRESS!

SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THE ZH BACKED NEWS PAPER THEN PLEASE GO AHEAD!

Rest assured if it was a separatist movement then WE IN INDIA WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO KNOW GIVEN THAT THE TOP MAOIST LEADER OPENLY TALKS TO THE PRESS!

SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THE ZH BACKED NEWS PAPER THEN PLEASE GO AHEAD!

well thats what the Urdu paper says : i don't know what their source is but i also read the same on BBC. IMO they are fighting for land and rights? and there was something about new factories / industries to be started in those areas!!

Just heard
PC has ruled out the option of using army against the maoists and sayd they might consider the use of air operation in a limited manner....V.P Naik although has says he is not at all in favour of the use of Air power.

well thats what the Urdu paper says : i don't know what their source is but i also read the same on BBC. IMO they are fighting for land and rights? and there was something about new factories / industries to be started in those areas!!

They are not fighting for land and rights???

They are brainwashed people, mislead by foreign agencies to harm India.

The some foreign countries don't wanna see India developed so they are doing this to prevent our growth but rest assure these Maoist will be history soon.

Indian are liberal by genes, no extremism be it RSS/BJP or Jihad or Left wing extremism have not get majority support and will never get.

Sooner or later u will face problems....as that will rise.

No In Pakistan there are more outsiders (Afgan, Taliban, Alqaeda etc) then from inner side. Thats Y Armsy was used. :cheers:

In your case there is no support from outside to these groups. These are interrnal people. :police:

I think the Indian Gov wouldnt be so foolish to use Army against them.
Pak using army coz all of those terrorists are not from Pakistan. :pakistan:

Yeah Sure TTP fighters are not Pakistani, Fool someone from Pakistan! Sheer case of denial that TTP is all Foreigners and they have no local support:rofl:

Standard procedures not followed; CRPF casual & nonchalant: Prakash Singh ex-BSF chief

7 Apr 2010, 1312 hrs IST,
Three factors could have led to the Dantewada incident. First, lack of coordination and cooperation between the CRPF and the state police. There is a complete lack of understanding between the two — the state police complains about the central forces while the CRPF has reservation about the state police.

Second, if 1,000 Naxals were part of the attack, Chhattisgarh Police should have provided intelligence. There is enough information in the states, but the question is how much of the information is shared. The third factor is complacency on the part of the CRPF; they did not follow standard operating procedures.

It is a well-known fact that in these areas one should not take the beaten track. One is not supposed to use vehicles on the beaten track as it is mined, you must move on foot, as it is less dangerous. The maximum casualties happened due to the explosion. You can only blame the leader for this kind of a situation. Even home minister P Chidambaram said something had horribly gone wrong.

The CRPF was not following standard operating procedures; they were casual and nonchalant. The problem is that there is a tendency to opt for the easy way. I have this uncomfortable feeling that one reason for this is the tremendous expansion of the CRPF. They have increased intake, and you can get manpower given the levels of unemployment. But you need to equip, train and motivate these men. The home ministry should see if the CRPF has the right training. You need to have pre-induction training before sending them to the battlefield.

The state police should bear the brunt. In Punjab, the tide turned after the police took on the terrorists head on. The CRPF, the BSF and the Indian Army play a supporting role. The state police are sons of soil; they know the terrain, the language. They must be motivated, given training and the right kind of equipment. The state police need to be raised to a level to take the Naxals head on. West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar have been lukewarm; they have been reluctant partners. The CRPF when deployed gets battalion from all over, and they have no knowledge of the terrain or the local language.

Standard procedures not followed; CRPF casual & nonchalant: Prakash Singh ex-BSF chief-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

well its not just about one attack now we have to change our attitude we are not too soft

ghandi said only for tow times you can take slap on your face but some one try third time when hit on there face

Israel is an example

Oh please......now China is backing the Maoists...............these people are using old vintage single shot weapons and only those which are stolen from the Indians they kill..........If China was arming and financing these people then they would have been given or purchased more powerful weapons.....so please keep this crap within yourselves as it just makes people in India look stupid with these claims...........always crying foul and blaming others.........

Oh please......now China is backing the Maoists...............these people are using old vintage single shot weapons and only those which are stolen from the Indians they kill..........If China was arming and financing these people then they would have been given or purchased more powerful weapons.....so please keep this crap within yourselves as it just makes people in India look stupid with these claims...........always crying foul and blaming others.........

Do some research, this is the third time I am asserting, China if you do some research had backed Maoists since 1960s, since the time of Mao. Secondly, these guys have heavy weaponry, Land Mines, IED's etc including machine-guns. Thirdly, do not consider them as poor tribals with vintage rifles, thats only for the photo shoot, they are very well-funded by the business of extortion, kidnappings, drug trafficking like any other leftist terrorist organization, with more than 1600Crore of annual funding.
You cannot Kill 75 Jawans of CRPF in a 4 hr long ambush with slingshots and vintage rifles, and not military training!

Clearly, on a regular basis you show your dementia mixed with delusional behavior, not your fault considering the fact you belong to pakistan!

Do some research, this is the third time I am asserting, China if you do some research had backed Maoists since 1960s, since the time of Mao. Secondly, these guys have heavy weaponry, Land Mines, IED's etc including machine-guns. Thirdly, do not consider them as poor tribals with vintage rifles, thats only for the photo shoot, they are very well-funded by the business of extortion, kidnappings, drug trafficking like any other leftist terrorist organization, with more than 1600Crore of annual funding.
You cannot Kill 75 Jawans of CRPF in a 4 hr long ambush with slingshots and vintage rifles, and not military training!

Clearly, on a regular basis you show your dementia mixed with delusional behavior, not your fault considering the fact you belong to pakistan!

moan moan and moan is all you do.

1600 crore annually.........have you met their accountant, how does anyone know that......bullsh*t is what that is......

Photos show them with vintage weapons but they have heavy machine guns, IEDs and mines.........prove it.....evidence i.e. photos show otherwise.........don't make upo fantasies for your own incompetences.

Another member here asserted that they have old weapons hence why they attacks in large numbers......make your minds up, which is it going to be..........

The last update here was 1000 naxals attacked the party group......that in a 4 hours long attack.........of course they can cause much damage with single shot weapons........

but no...........for India is always right......I mean, I'm from Pakistan aren't I, by the way I am from the UK of Pakistani origin.......

moan moan and moan is all you do.

1600 crore annually.........have you met their accountant, how does anyone know that......bullsh*t is what that is......

Photos show them with vintage weapons but they have heavy machine guns, IEDs and mines.........prove it.....evidence i.e. photos show otherwise.........don't make upo fantasies for your own incompetences.

Another member here asserted that they have old weapons hence why they attacks in large numbers......make your minds up, which is it going to be..........

The last update here was 1000 naxals attacked the party group......that in a 4 hours long attack.........of course they can cause much damage with single shot weapons........

but no...........for India is always right......I mean, I'm from Pakistan aren't I, by the way I am from the UK of Pakistani origin.......

It does not matter where you live! The matter of fact is you are of pakistani origin, that speaks a lot!

I very well know what type of weapons they have, as they loot weapons from armories, patrol parties etc and have lods of supply roots through nepal, bangladesh, sikkim etc! To know earning of a Corporation/organization you need not know their accountant!

Its End time for these Chinese wannabs, Mao died way back in China, now he will die again in India.

It does not matter where you live! The matter of fact is you are of pakistani origin, that speaks a lot!

I very well know what type of weapons they have, as they loot weapons from armories, patrol parties etc and have lods of supply roots through nepal, bangladesh, sikkim etc! To know earning of a Corporation/organization you need not know their accountant!

Its End time for these Chinese wannabs, Mao died way back in China, now he will die again in India.

Yes yes.....keep your Hindi filmi dialogue close to yourself.....

Again, you have pointed things which are self contradictory for India......if they know that the supply route is from Nepal, Bangladesh then for them to know that information, India must, and I stress MUST know what those routes are otherwise you cannot make that assumption.....if they do know where they are then (a) how do they know and (b) what has been done about it.

And again, how does India know about this 1600 crore annually.....if that was the case how is it disensed, notes, gold, diamond, what exactly and what has been done about it, for India to give a round figure sum of 1600 crores, they must have some incling of where and how it is bought and used.

You even admit that they loot from armories and patrol parties, then they have more advacnced weapons, China doesn't need to supply them with anything...........but then again....."You reep what you sow".....India has done the same in Sri Lanka, BD, Nepal, China, Pakistan to name a few......gets used to it and stop moaning.

Back
Top Bottom