What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

I see you have a valid point...But then tell me where lies the accountability??? As you are from software domain you very well know how accountability drives work....So if he do not sack the people responsible for this negligence and do not resign on moral grounds then what makes you think people across the board will get message "Do Or Perish"???

It not like we should replace Chidambaram with some moron but sometimes we do need to send the message across board that even your boss is accountable so is you...Karan here we are not talking about 5-10 CRPF people getting ambushed and killed....Here we are talking about 73 people killed...How many such examples you can quote in our history of Naxalism??? Don't you think drastic situations need drastic measures....Didn't we learn anything from our previous home minister ineffectiveness??? Let me make it more apparent to you...Why do you think Chidambaran was not given Home Minister job earlier if he is so effective and that moron Shivraj Patil was choosen??? Trust me my friend when public pressure is on and your entity is on stake it brings out the best from you...Do you or I need another such attack to write off Chidambaram or we should carry on giving the same logic "close to war"????

The way Shivraj Patil was ineffective in dealing with terrorism...I am afraid Chidambaram is ineffective in dealing with Moists....I might be wrong but can you or someone more informed can share some achievements of our Home Minister in regards to Moists????

So I have no love lost for Chidambram. However, over a long term he managed to deliver above average in the Finance ministry and a lot of us reap the fruits of that. This Naxal problem has festered for decades. No one has taken this head on before so no one knows how bad it is.. This is the 1st set of PM&HM combination trying to do something about it (what ever the reason). They manage to take out about of 100 of Maoists in last 3-4 months.. More than what I can say about any previous attempts. The worry I have is if you throw out a Chidambram and get another one, that other one will certanly take the safer route of avoiding such events and may simply pull back into the comfort zone which his predecessors were comfy in. At least Chidambram has some skin in the game..

And as a hit back, why dump these folks and divert attention. Should go and shoot the $hit out of these mofos...

Incidently a couple of years back a similar operation took out about 50+ jawans in a river ambush on the border of Andhra and Orrissa. Now with focus on the Op Green Hunt, we are atleast getting to hear about it..Earlier, this just slid by without anyone noticing

Just my 2 cents..

(a)The CRPF party was using vehicles for the offensive opreation and there was only one route to use them (and why use them,read the second point)
(a)who told you no scout was used?? the CRPF was informed by the intelligence deptt (who plans out the target area for search operation and gives related intelligence information on it) about the presence of naxalite in the the jungles of Talmetla..the party aftr search found no naxalite there which meant that the naxalite were inside the jungle,hence they went with full force ( vehicles and a large group) inside the jungle....[it is now doubted that the local villagers are well into this plan as no naxalite was found before the party went inside the jungle afyter searching the village]and morover they were ambushed by naxals on both the sides,which means the attack was planned well before...whih reveals the failure on the part of local police and its network of intelligence...

eeeeerrrrrrrr.........sorry, I beg to differ.........

A scout is sent to check and stalk the ground further ahead before giving the signal for the remaining company to advance...if needed further scouts are sent and the high ground is always taken before hand.......this clearly has not happenned as they had entered the KZ, and had they sent a scout, then the Naxals would have been compromised and the casualty would have been that scout alone........so no, the procedures were not followed, and please don't tell me these people were not trained, they have the largest commitment and presence and have been trained sufficiently enough to deal with this sort of people and terrain. That is the whole point of having a paramilitary force, which by the way, is the largest in the world.

keep your comments with yourself if you dont have any idea about what you are saying.:angry:
what is the process that was supposed to be followed by the CRPF commander that was not followed..please let Indians know that secret as well.

The process should have been, dont be a fcking sitting duck and be well prepared for an ambush! and give back when you are fired at.

Wasnt tht simple ?

I wonder your thoughts - ohhh gosh you are so easy to predict,

If something goes wrong anywhere - Change the govt - BJP
If cat kills mouse - Change the govt - bring in BJP
If Moists kill officers - Change the govt - bring in BJP

Wht the fck has BJP done so far apart from DEEfencee coffin scams ? Riots, Indians arse shining campaging ? and many more scams

Well you might modi this modi that gurjath this gujrath that one man does not make a party.- go nd see in karnatka how they developed at the tiime of SM Krishna Cong govt, now compare that to BJP govt today and see the looting of karnatka mine wealth by BJP govt.

I hate people who talk their from their arse, just for the sake of talking.

As for the rest, i have exams so can't give a detailed reply now. Tomorrow morning perhaps. However in response to the member who posted that those lands belong to the people of India....aren't tribals people of India? Or have you disowned them? The 5th schedule of the Indian constitution states that those lands belong to the tribals. The number of tribals is not in the 1000's either, its more in the range of millions. Get your facts straight before debating with me. .

Disowned them, don't streotype tribals as private militia. Tribals are forced to support them as there is no govt presence in those areas. Where were you when these cowards kills same tribals and burns whole village. These butchers dont represent sh1t, forget about representing tribals.

And regading you or anarudity roy and all human rights group should be flushed down the gutter after this incident.

We want BLOOD

One more tidbit, according to the Home Ministry, multiple agreements (don't recall the exact number just now) have been signed with foreign mining corporations, since the late 90s, for them to mine in these areas. Doesnt it feel a bit coincidental that the former corporate board member of Vedanta and now home minister of India is at the centre stage of this fight against the maoists? Is it really about fighting the Maoists or is it about kicking tribals from their lands?

When Our PM made the statement that Maoists are the biggest security threat we face, the stocks of the mining companies went up significantly. The next day, a newspaper carried a picture of a so called Maoist guerrilla on its front page, he was armed to the teeth with bows and arrows. Greatest security threat indeed.

Keep your conspiracy theories with yourself, time for talks and peace has gotten by. These CRPF men sacrifise won't go in vain, some b@stards needs to be beheaded for this massacre. Need to show them their " AUKAAT"

And if Chindu and party wanted that land by displacing tribals, they could have easily done this by kidnapping or quietly killing or deceiving local population.

74 men dead, SHAME ON YOU IDIOT

The process should have been, dont be a fcking sitting duck and be well prepared for an ambush! and give back when you are fired at.

dude.........dont blame those who were killed...they had no choice, they were going to be killed no matter what once they had entered a KZ, however, they should not have entered it in the first place....thats where the problem lies.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish123
Taking your analogy then a defence minister who sends his soldiers in a war at a time of his choosing doesnt provide bullet proof jackets, radars, drones , UAv's, intelligence in a jungle where the soldiers are prone to be ambushed , would u like such a defence minister leading the country even though he is a smooth talker?

Still waiting for an answer?

Still waiting for an answer?[/

still waiting.

CRPF in such situations works under the operational control of the State and not Center. They provide force augmentation but the operational control of the force activities is with the State police..

Wasnt tht simple ?

Wht the fck has BJP done so far apart from DEEfencee coffin scams ? Riots, Indians arse shining campaging ? and many more scams

Well you might modi this modi that gurjath this gujrath that one man does not make a party.- go nd see in karnatka how they developed at the tiime of SM Krishna Cong govt, now compare that to BJP govt today and see the looting of karnatka mine wealth by BJP govt.

I'll tell you what the BJP fellows haven't done -

1947 - Partition of India - when just like Jinnah they could have accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan
1948 - Take Kashmir to UN
1962 - Get our ***** kicked by the Chinese
1977 - Emergency - forced sterilizations and suspension of democracy
1984 - Operation Blue Star and anti-Sikh pogrom
1987 - The IPKF saga - India's own Vietnam
1990 - Bankrupted the country enough for the Finance Minister to fly around the world with gold to assure the world that we will not default
1947-89 Rigged election after election in Kashmir - befriended and jailed Sheikh Abdullah when convenient.

Oh - and dynastic politics. Did I miss anything?

What is the source of this "1000 Naxals attacked" ? The Naxals left some info to dissiminate ? Was it a Maoist press release ?

I don't think the folks that got slaughtered were in a position to count the number of Maoists slaughtering them.

Someone cooked up this number to reduce the effectiveness of Maoist attack for PR sake.

You love rubbing it in.. do you??

Over 10 people from the ambushed party survived.

And I was asking what part of msg you are reffering too? If you want debate than raise the counter point. Otherwise sorry for disturbing you.

I saw everyone bashing you, so I thought if I bash you too, maybe I'll get a thanks. Maybe a thanks from a Pakistani too.

Btw, you're cool, please continue. :cheers:

Wasnt tht simple ?.

yes that was very simple my dear even a school going kid can do that.
simple my foot ! they were attacked from both the sides after blowing up their anti mine vehicle.Land mines were blown up which killed around 50 of them and the rest were caught in the fire from two sides.

So far I have never ever mentioned even once that I am supportive of BJP or Congress or any other political party......where the hell did you get these information about me from ?? Sonia Gandhi ?? :confused:

who asked you to change the GOVT ?? did u just wake up from a deam where the you just saw Narendra Modi doingthe same stuff which you are always frightened of ? But I think you have helped me now by forcingme to think who has been better and who is just proving to be an impotent Govt which cant even protect its own pople from both the outseiders and the insiders...Thanks mate.:tup:

You love rubbing it in.. do you??

Over 10 people from the ambushed party survived.

Congrats, you are now in my troll party. You loved it, you got it.

Let it go, fallstuff would never understand, his ID implies so. He's a fallen stuff.

I saw everyone bashing you, so I thought if I bash you too, maybe I'll get a thanks. Maybe a thanks from a Pakistani too.

Btw, you're cool, please continue. :cheers:

Naah there are only two...One was against Chidambaram for doing too much and one was against Chidambaram for doing too little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom