What's new

72-year-old Mama Qadeer Baloch breaks record of Gandhi after 84 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find your comment rather peculiar. Are the Kashmiri "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Are Palestinian "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Pakistan happens to give them great support, yet insists on calling Balochi fighters, "foreign agents".

Insurgencies in Pakistan invariably have support from outside. This is history so far... if something has changed in the recent past, then please inform me.

Insurgencies in Pakistan invariably have support from outside. This is history so far... if something has changed in the recent past, then please inform me.
Point?
These terrorist insurgencies don't simply spring up in one day after RAW, or Mossad or CIA appear and start providing weaponry and funds.
They have a root in the dissatisfaction of the people. You won't be able to convince the Flemish of fighting for their freedom in Europe. You won't be able to convince the Gypsies to spark a revolution either. Why? Because their rights are recognized, a food, home and clothes are guaranteed for them and they generally live good lives. Can you say the same for Balochis?

You dont trust army , you dont trust judiciary but you trust what militants/terrorists say !!
I can`t see your "love" for Pakistan in this
Love for Pakistan does not equal blind submission towards the nations institutions.

Love for Pakistan does not equal blind submission towards the nations institutions.
But blind submission towards the militants/terrorists and their propaganda surely equals "Hatred for Pakistan"

Point?
These terrorist insurgencies don't simply spring up in one day after RAW, or Mossad or CIA appear and start providing weaponry and funds.
They have a root in the dissatisfaction of the people. You won't be able to convince the Flemish of fighting for their freedom in Europe. You won't be able to convince the Gypsies to spark a revolution either. Why? Because their rights are recognized, a food, home and clothes are guaranteed for them and they generally live good lives. Can you say the same for Balochis?

Please note that I have said nothing about validity of grievances. My point stands un-addressed. Ignoring an issue does not make it go away.

But blind submission towards the militants/terrorists and their propaganda surely equals "Hatred for Pakistan"

Implying I do blindly support the militants in Balochistan.
Please note that I have said nothing about validity of grievances. My point stands un-addressed. Ignoring an issue does not make it go away.

Of course I recognize the fact there has been foreign interference. In every armed struggle and separatist movement there has been foreign interference.
But without any grievances there would be no need for a struggle. The people would be satisfied, and so they would have no issues or conflicts with the state.

He is the same guy who was convicted in a Bank fraud , but bank refused to take action against him as his Son was a Known BLA Terrorist ( the now Mission person ) .

He is the same guy who was convicted in a Bank fraud , but bank refused to take action against him as his Son was a Known BLA Terrorist ( the now Mission person ) .

Some source or proof is needed.

is their any source saying the mission persons are not terrorists , or if they are even in the custody of Army , & are not enjoying their life in BLA camps ?

is their any source saying the mission persons are not terrorists , or if they are even in the custody of Army , & are not enjoying their life in BLA camps ?
I'd like you to provide some evidence of your claim first. Don't try to avoid the question.

I'd like you to provide some evidence of your claim first. Don't try to avoid the question.
My Word is my evidence , as it has been proven in the past , you are new here , so i wont tell will tell you this , dont try to be over smart , you wont last long .

Saying something doesn't make it real.

So now you're threatening me for "being too smart"?

Enjoy the forum Kid .. i wont be entertaining you anymore .

It is Voice of Baloch Missing Militants in reality .
i can't understand why the hell ISI always allows these traitors to grow up:hitwall:

Yes, believe all the Army propaganda which goes through your head.
Lets all forget that Balochistan happens to be the poorest and least-developed province in Pakistan, and instead, start ranting about how the Indian-RAW-Zionist-Mossad-Anti-Pak forces are trying to take over Pakistan.
Pathetic...
yes, you are right bro.....what what can be done when they don't wana listen to fedral government, they stand with Ultra corrupt leaders which eats all the budget and then say, we got nothing.....people have to rise up , they have to do something for them selves.....although there is massive corruption and bastard leader ship from punjab too, but atleast they chose something....why don't people from balochistan do the same....

if someone qoute media, then you will not believe ARMY+ISI+evil fedral government controlled media......grow up man:frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom