What's new

7 Wonders of Pakistan - What do you think?

A men made wonder of Pakistan is Fort of Rani Kot, Dadu. The Largest fort of world covering the 25 km sq. approx:

Fort of Rani kot is also known as great wall of Sindh.

I have a Soft spot for Islamabad and the Countryside. I'm not being biased but it's beautiful.

Eighth wonder is wonder woman .

I was wondering if you were to chose 7 wonders in Pakistan or should i say 7 places to visit in Pakistan what do you recommend those places to be?

I mean sometimes people create different categories like 7 Wonders of the ancient world, medieval world, modern world, historical buildings, natural wonders etc but here we have to be Pakistan specific only and you can choose from any category you like and just come up with the 7 best options in your mind

I guess my question is simple now

so i rate these 7 places

1) K2
2) Karakoram Highway
3) Khewra (Salt mines)
4) World Heritage Sites like Qila (fort) Rohtas, Harrapa & Mohenjo Daro
5) Khyber Pass
6) Faisal Masjid
7) Couple of lakes in Northern Areas and NWFP e.g. Jheel Saiful Malook, *** lusar Lake, Ansoo Lake etc

I tried to restrict myself into 7 but i guess these lakes are really amazing and should deserve at least one place in 7 wonders of Pakistan

Well.......What do you say?

I've never been to anyone of these .
But am living to visit .

Is the census complete?

I can only say afterwards.

What about Osama Bin Laden house next to Pakistan Army Base in Abbottabad ?

Segregate between man-made and natural

I was wondering if you were to chose 7 wonders in Pakistan or should i say 7 places to visit in Pakistan what do you recommend those places to be?

I mean sometimes people create different categories like 7 Wonders of the ancient world, medieval world, modern world, historical buildings, natural wonders etc but here we have to be Pakistan specific only and you can choose from any category you like and just come up with the 7 best options in your mind

so i rate these 7 places

1) K2
2) Karakoram Highway
3) Khewra (Salt mines)
5) Khyber Pass
6) Faisal Masjid
7) Couple of lakes in Northern Areas and NWFP e.g. Jheel Saiful Malook, *** lusar Lake, Ansoo Lake etc

I tried to restrict myself into 7 but i guess these lakes are really amazing and should deserve at least one place in 7 wonders of Pakistan

so i rate these 7 places

1) K2
2) Karakoram Highway
3) Khewra (Salt mines)
5) Khyber Pass
6) Faisal Masjid

Tho it's a 7 yo thread but still what about
Altaf Bhai? :nana: @Hell hound

I have been to Kewra in Jehlum district in my last visit to Pakistan a few months ago. LOVED IT. Especially the Masjid made out of salt. I love how the different bricks glow different colours.
Been to many forts across Punjab.
Faisal Masjid everytime <3
Pakistan is so beautiful, can't wait to go back soon I'A

1-Bhutto Zinda hai
2-Shair!!!!!
3-Mahnoor Baloch
4-Ye Bik gai hai Gorment
5-Malakand Division ki Baarish
6-Lahore ke Khotey
7-Molana Fazlurehman

My phuppo is 5 feet tall but everyone is afraid of her, terrified actually. :argh:
She should make it to top 10. :big_boss:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom