What's new

7 killed, 5 injured in Madhya Pradesh blast

yes they were trying to find out where the grenade came from and then concluded that The unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

No one's concluded anything. The words "suspected" & "possibly" have been used. The police are still trying to figure out what the high intensity explosive was doing there in the first place.

This is terrible. How did a grenade get into scrap? I am surprised how come the Army was so careless?

This is terrible. How did a grenade get into scrap? I am surprised how come the Army was so careless?

Sometime ago I read about an artillery shell that was left behind by Army mistake made its way to a scrap yard. When people tried to open it by hammering it, the whole scrap yard was blown sky high.

Sometime ago I read about an artillery shell that was left behind by Army mistake made its way to a scrap yard. When people tried to open it by hammering it, the whole scrap yard was blown sky high.

Whichever way you want to look at it it is a tragedy. rip

@bilal and aryan...

And aryan even Thanked this news!!! wtf!

Whats the problem with you guys???? Frustration also have some limits guys!!!

You people wish that this should not be a accident of carelessness, rather it should be some terrorist attack??

Sick mentality! wtf!!

----------------

@news...

R.I.P.....

It explains why the west blames them so much

Thank you bilalbhai for reminding us that we were are not the only ones with problems. Sometimes when I see the anti pakistani threads and propaganda from west on this forum I forget that others have problems. Maybe thats why they do it. Make us look the other way and not see their problems

You are too much frustrated with serial bomb blasts, suicide bombers and terror attacks thats why finding to show others also have same problem but it is not. This is not a terror attack but an accident. You run away from your problem and find solution in other's will not help you.

@bilal and aryan...

And aryan even Thanked this news!!! wtf!

Whats the problem with you guys???? Frustration also have some limits guys!!!

You people wish that this should not be a accident of carelessness, rather it should be some terrorist attack??

Sick mentality! wtf!!

----------------

@news...

R.I.P.....

wtf i thanked the guy for bringing it to our attention. You indians like to speculate and discuss our problems so who are you to complain when we discuss yours. You think you are on another planet

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Some people have no shame and no decency. An accident happens, unfortunately kills some people including five children, and these evergreen trolls are out to celebrate in no time.

I see you lot doing it all the time about pakistan.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

It explains why the west blames them so much

Oh the white man is right syndrome?

wtf i thanked the guy for bringing it to our attention. You indians like to speculate and discuss our problems so who are you to complain when we discuss yours. You think you are on another planet

we discuss bomb blasts, large scale violence and rioting in Pakistan ..the day we start discussing your daily mishaps then we will soon run out of bandwidth

You are too much frustrated with serial bomb blasts, suicide bombers and terror attacks thats why finding to show others also have same problem but it is not. This is not a terror attack but an accident. You run away from your problem and find solution in other's will not help you.

Oh of course you dont want to reminded about insurgencies are a issue in india?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

we discuss bomb blasts, large scale violence and rioting in Pakistan ..the day we start discussing your daily mishaps then we will soon run out of bandwidth

oh so your ar mishaps but our are somethingelse. rather convenient I would say

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

oh so your ar mishaps but our are somethingelse. rather convenient I would say

so bomb blasts....karachi violence and sheltring terrorists are all mishaps for you ??? lol....funny people

I know more than you what is going on in India and Pakistan let alone terror and suicide bombers if the number of karachi sectarian violence will out number any other country's total deaths in last three months, even forget the people killed by drones so far this year. But it is not surprising that you try to find some relieve in accidental killing in India, you are too frustrated about what going on in your country.

Some people have no shame and no decency. An accident happens, unfortunately kills some people including five children, and these evergreen trolls are out to celebrate in no time.

dude it called "creation-of-pakistan-is-justified" syndrome.

they want to convince themselves that the **** is hitting the fan not only in pakistan but also in india and so they going to pak in 1947 was not a epic blunder....

i would bet my ancestral property that these guys are the ones who went from india......

Back
Top Bottom