What's new

7 districts to be returned, Nakhichevan gets corridor

1000 ISIS members, probably a lot of sympathizers and family remained at home, thats not a small number for such a minority. Are there problems between Sunnis and Shias ?
im sure there is no problem we turkic were never religious people loyalty to tribe is more important , even among us we have shia and sunni but we are very careful to not to talk about it in front of outsiders we have no problem with each other

im sure there is no problem we turkic were never religious people loyalty to tribe is more important , even among us we have shia and sunni but we are very careful to not to talk about it in front of outsiders we have no problem with each other

Can't say same about Turkey :D there is still a grudge between Alevis and Sunnis.

Aren't Azeris mostly Shia ? what are they doing in ISIS ?
North of Azerbaijan is Sunnu, also 3rd biggest city, which is called Sumqayit and only 30 km from Baku(People go to work in baku and come back every day) are full of ISIS members. Azeri people dont really care about SUnni or Shia.

Also, Believe or not, Azerbaijan people would go to any war. In SOvet Union, they never tought Azeri people in Army, they only sent them to construction jobs. But now, I live here and i know that, any war in Azerbaijan, will not be easy. Because of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, everybody are way ready to fight. Thats the reason our government want to start the war, because people highly demand it...

In Nagorno Karabakh war, we had many fighters from Afganistan. But, new war would be way different.. ANd Russia is enough smart not to start it. Thats the reason, Azerbaijan is the only country that Putin never raised his voice against(even though he did to Kazakhistan recently, as saying there were never a country called Kazakhistan before USSR). Because of common Russian Language, all Checehn and Dagestan is doing business through Azerbaijan(also to purchase turkish goods) and thats the reason ISIS(the religion sight of them) going to get famous in Azerbaijan.

And i want to call that nefer AK(Turkish people knows what it means), nobody really counts insects anyway.. We got brave power to save our mainland, we cause we are Turkish, but you better ask your parent the secret who are you..

Around 15% of Azerbaijan are Sunni. There are Sunni Caucasian minorities like Lezgins, Avars, but they hardly make up 3% of total population, so most of Sunnis are ethnic Azerbaijani Turks. And while Dagestani groups belong to the Shafi sect, Azerbaijani Sunnis are Hanafi.
1000 ISIS members, probably a lot of sympathizers and family remained at home, thats not a small number for such a minority. Are there problems between Sunnis and Shias ?
We dont have any problem. I even only knew who im after 20 years old. But, there is Qax, Zagatala, Sheki, ismayilli, Qusar, Quba, ... Also many Azerbaijanis who used to live for hundred years in todays Armenia are mostly SUnni. Most of the people i who joned to ISIS are even shias, they just dont really care about it.
The interesting part of Azerbaijani part of ISIS, they tell their supporters that it is Haram to go against government, they have to obey their rules.. Thats why probably, government dont touch them. Even the son of Baku major, is one of them ;)

North of Azerbaijan is Sunnu, also 3rd biggest city, which is called Sumqayit and only 30 km from Baku(People go to work in baku and come back every day) are full of ISIS members. Azeri people dont really care about SUnni or Shia.

Also, Believe or not, Azerbaijan people would go to any war. In SOvet Union, they never tought Azeri people in Army, they only sent them to construction jobs. But now, I live here and i know that, any war in Azerbaijan, will not be easy. Because of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict, everybody are way ready to fight. Thats the reason our government want to start the war, because people highly demand it...

In Nagorno Karabakh war, we had many fighters from Afganistan. But, new war would be way different.. ANd Russia is enough smart not to start it. Thats the reason, Azerbaijan is the only country that Putin never raised his voice against(even though he did to Kazakhistan recently, as saying there were never a country called Kazakhistan before USSR). Because of common Russian Language, all Checehn and Dagestan is doing business through Azerbaijan(also to purchase turkish goods) and thats the reason ISIS(the religion sight of them) going to get famous in Azerbaijan.

And i want to call that nefer AK(Turkish people knows what it means), nobody really counts insects anyway.. We got brave power to save our mainland, we cause we are Turkish, but you better ask your parent the secret who are you..
In case Russia gets involved in Armenia-Azerbaijan war. Or if they try to annex parts of Azerbaijan. They know that Turkey won't say silent. I don't know about Kazakhstan :( I'm afraid our arm length is not long enough to rescue Kazakhstan in case Russia attacks them. On the other hand, Kazakhstan has nukes which would be enough.

Azerbaijani Minister about peace with Armenians

a30e2ba7309700d005c4f0a60d8c08f7.jpg

"This conflict can not be resolved in one day."
The meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia, as well as co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group may be held in Basel in early December.

Oxu.Az reports citing APA that the statement came from the Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov at a press conference in Baku after a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary Peter Siyyarto.

The Minister said that the extensive discussions were held on the meeting in Paris:

"Meetings were held on various levels. Also the meetings with President Hollande were held. Its one step, one process. Hollande said that it is time to work on a peace agreement. As you know, there are the Madrid principles. However, some points still to be agreed. This conflict can not be resolved in one day.

We need to continue discussions on those issues that are not yet agreed. The New York meeting is a proposal. The meeting regarding the Karabakh conflict most likely will be held in Basel in early December during a meeting of foreign ministers of the OSCE. We will speak, will lead the discussion. Perhaps the need in the meeting of the Presidents will arise in the near future once again."

Mammadyarov said that Azerbaijan considers important the completion of work on the peace agreement:

"We want to establish communication between the communities, to build relationships. The withdrawal of armed forces will lead to the elimination of many barriers, there will be opportunities for the peace."

News.Az

Back
Top Bottom