What's new

7 dead, 20 injured in Rawalpindi mourning procession blast: Live updates

Stop funding madarsa.
make compulsory each student to study in govt owned schools only.
Make school syllabus more tolerant.
Separate religion and politics completely and make religion only personal affair.
Control your population. and work hard to grow.
my best wishes to your country.

Thanks for your best wishes. Let me clarify few things here

1) Not all madrassa advocate terrorism although i don't deny there are some who preach extreme ideologies and wrong version of jihad and preach hatred against different sects within Islam

2) what do you mean by government owned school ? Government don't run any madrassa/school for religious education?

3) I have studied in Pakistani schools and i don't think our syllabus teach us lack of tolerance towards different faiths or nationalities although i agree we may have different version of history because of different political conflicts and ideologies and history is never objective

4) You can not separate religion and state if people are not ready for secularism. It will not be good to implement it by force

5) i agree with last part

There are vast majority of pakistani who are doing these things already because Pakistani awam is also fed up with these sucide balsts and sectarian violence. Reaction of Pakistani awam on mala attack is evident. I dont think protesting will solve this problem otherwise it would have gone by now

Perhaps you are right, you know I was thinking that the so called religious always make a show of "street power" - it's sometimes unfortunate that we are not the kinds of people who can or are willing to do the same - but maybe we will have no choice left to us but this route

Thanks for your best wishes. Let me clarify few things here

1) Not all madrassa advocate terrorism although i don't deny there are some who preach extreme ideologies and wrong version of jihad and preach hatred against different sects within Islam

2) what do you mean by government owned school ? Government don't run any madrassa/school for religious education?

3) I have studied in Pakistani schools and i don't think our syllabus teach us lack of tolerance towards different faiths or nationalities although i agree we may have different version of history because of different political conflicts and ideologies and history is never objective

4) You can not separate religion and state if people are not ready for secularism. It will not be good to implement it by force

5) i agree with last part

I said what thought best in my mind. @2). I mean dont recognize educational degrees given by madarsa, they should give only religious preaching. there degree or certificate should not be recognized for employment purpose. @4) no country can grow and will not grow who will manage its political and administrative affairs according to any religion.It is for only personal peace of mind. choice is yours. may god show your policy makers the right path.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom