What's new

7 dead, 20 injured in Rawalpindi mourning procession blast: Live updates

so dude what else we(common Pakistani) can do to stop all this terrorism/sectarian violence in Pakistan?

I realize we are not the kinds of people who go about marching or protesting - however, we have to do something and because we frequent a Masjid, even if just on a Friday, we can make our opinion of such behavior known, we can get media coverage for organizing students or some association we may be involved with, to register a peaceful protest -- We just have to do something, we can't just standby.

Death toll cross 19 in Rawal Pindi...we are on path of self destruction .....

I realize we are not the kinds of people who go about marching or protesting - however, we have to do something and because we frequent a Masjid, even if just on a Friday, we can make our opinion of such behavior known, we can get media coverage for organizing students or some association we may be involved with, to register a peaceful protest -- We just have to do something, we can't just standby.

Noble words man, if only things were so simple. Introspection coupled with critical thinking is the need of the hour, traits fast diminishing in Pakistan. The realization that the system is broken and it needs to be fixed up asap is unfortunately not present. At this point in time, all we have is a discombobulated proletariat, incapable of doing anything substantial. Everyone is struck with the bystander effect, waiting for someone else to take the lead. One can hope that the people wake up En masse and do something about the rot that's eating away the very foundations of the nation but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.

Noble words man, if only things were so simple. Introspection coupled with critical thinking is the need of the hour, traits fast diminishing in Pakistan. The realization that the system is broken and it needs to be fixed up asap is unfortunately not present. At this point in time, all we have is a discombobulated proletariat, incapable of doing anything substantial. Everyone is struck with the bystander effect, waiting for someone else to take the lead. One can hope that the people wake up En masse and do something about the rot that's eating away the very foundations of the nation but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.

Let's blame others for our failure. India, US, Israel ???????

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on his/her grave.

Wahhabi suicide Bombers are Given Letter form Mullahs with the instructions that when you reach the heavens doors Give this to the Angle in charge and they will let you through.You and i going to the Mosque and registering our peace full protest cant compete with This offer can it Now.

so dude what else we(common Pakistani) can do to stop all this terrorism/sectarian violence in Pakistan?
Stop funding madarsa.
make compulsory each student to study in govt owned schools only.
Make school syllabus more tolerant.
Separate religion and politics completely and make religion only personal affair.
Control your population. and work hard to grow.
my best wishes to your country.

Wahhabi suicide Bombers are Given Letter form Mullahs with the instructions that when you reach the heavens doors Give this to the Angle in charge and they will let you through.You and i going to the Mosque and registering our peace full protest cant compete with This offer can it Now.

My God ! I never thought about this kind of brainwashing. What you people should do is to give any mullah a letter which he has given to SB, then beat him **** to the death in a square and show the public that worldly things dont go with a person after death.

There are vast majority of pakistani who are doing these things already because Pakistani awam is also fed up with these sucide balsts and sectarian violence. Reaction of Pakistani awam on mala attack is evident. I dont think protesting will solve this problem otherwise it would have gone by now

Army has to take action and up security in all major cities. Also attack north Waziristan and clean up that area.

Buddy, instead of arguing here and finding excuse, I think doing something will be much better. I am not saying you don't want to but I see that you have reasoning ability to convey some positive message to people.

This skill of yours if change perception of one radical person, then your work is done. Don't think of mass crowds and speaking in front of dozens or hundreds. Just display positive message and reasoning at every place you go, work and enjoy. This is how gradually an environment is built. people don't understand the power they have. Start with one person, a good chain reaction may start.

Few of us friends used to talk a lot about good stuff and social well being, education to poor and social service. We still do. Thing that changed is one of my friends started a NGO while other is working in another NGO. The other one has given up a good career in IT sector. Other friends are in constant touch with them and we keep on making our end of support in any way possible if we can't work like them.
A hardcore sectarian lier cannot change anyones mind , However he himself can become a source of exterimism. :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom