What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

61. The only country in the world who has the cojones to pay back the terrorists in the same coin by making the cost of terrorism extremely high for the practitioners. The principle of "If you attack my family, I will kill you, your friends, your family and their friends" is the only language the terrorists understand and there is no one in the world who speaks this better than Israel.

Some times I wish Indian establishment was even one tenth that strong...

61. The only country in the world who has the cojones to pay back the terrorists in the same coin by making the cost of terrorism extremely high for the practitioners. The principle of "If you attack my family, I will kill you, your friends, your family and their friends" is the only language the terrorists understand and there is no one in the world who speaks this better than Israel.

Some times I wish Indian establishment was even one tenth that strong...

dear karan, i wasnt expecting this type of post from a person like you!! how can you just turn a blind eye to the suffering of palestianns which has been imposed by israel? israel are wiping them out of the face of the earth and you say not a single word in their defence? indians were also resisting against british colony, shall we call that terrorism too?

dear karan, i wasnt expecting this type of post from a person like you!! how can you just turn a blind eye to the suffering of palestianns which has been imposed by israel? israel are wiping them out of the face of the earth and you say not a single word in their defence? indians were also resisting against british colony, shall we call that terrorism too?

which type of post do u like....u r here for discussion...and karan is right at this point. and every one know it who bombed on whom first.

which type of post do u like....u r here for discussion...and karan is right at this point. and every one know it who bombed on whom first.

Sorry dude, i was wrong about the innocent israel. palestinians dont have the right to exist, i do apologyze for my wrong posts.

Sorry dude, i was wrong about the innocent israel. palestinians dont have the right to exist, i do apologyze for my wrong posts.

you take it in wrong way...i never said Israel is right or wrong. but Palestine is also not an innocent country, they r also killing lot of people.

you take it in wrong way...i never said Israel is right or wrong. but Palestine is also not an innocent country, they r also killing lot of people.

the ratio of killling is not even 1 in a thousand, what if somebody takes your country india, will you fight them or give them a bunch of flowers? do you accept the terrorism of settlers? do you support the land grab in occupied territories by israel? do you even know how much of discriminations and cruelty the west baners are facing in west bank and east jeruslem? even tony blair was shocked to see all that.

Ahmad, My post is not in context of Palestianns issue at all. Israel has its faults and extreme reactions /stubborness around the gaza issue is one of them. But the thread is about reasons for liking Israel, and in my view, out of all the countries in the world, they are the ones with the guts to get down to the level of their attackers and go toe to toe with them. They have their issues but being faint hearted is not one of them and hence my admiration.. Not a political statement at all..

the ratio of killling is not even 1 in a thousand, what if somebody takes your country india, will you fight them or give them a bunch of flowers? do you accept the terrorism of settlers? do you support the land grab in occupied territories by israel? do you even know how much of discriminations and cruelty the west baners are facing in west bank and east jeruslem? even tony blair was shocked to see all that.

again" who attack on whom first".

blood is on the roads of many cities,some u c,some i c.view is different.

do really see blood on Palestine roads amazing, where ever i see blood of an innocent my view is the same unlike you hypocrites :devil:

If one can appreciate US forgetting they killed millions in just two strikes ... Killed thousand in iraq and afganistan... ...

Why cant u appreciate Israel's success , since what they do is a must for their survival ... If not this tiny state would have perished long ago.

If one can appreciate US forgetting they killed millions in just two strikes ... Killed thousand in iraq and afganistan... ...

Why cant u appreciate Israel's success , since what they do is a must for their survival ... If not this tiny state would have perished long ago.

americans are not blocking aid to the other countries, as a matter of fact americans are the largest doners in the world. you should also know that americans are not denying people's existence, iraq was invaded by americans, but iraq has its territory and is not the american soil, but in palestine everything is different, dont try to compare banana with marrow.

do really see blood on Palestine roads amazing, where ever i see blood of an innocent my view is the same unlike you hypocrites :devil:

no ur view is not same,i have a lot to say but it may derail the thread.i will once again say the same thing "view does matter"

it's amazing when u c the blood of innocent ,u think same.but i dont think so,look around globe many tibetans are killed then no pakistani speaks,many of the pakistani members say "we will nuke india,we will nuke this,:blah::blah::blah:.where that innocent eyes goes.it is not necessry watever ur view is,u will be favored on that one

so does that concern u,never seen ur this kind of concern for Uighurs,so now their life has no value,because of ur all weather friendship with china

Back
Top Bottom