What's new

6 Security Personnel Killed In Terror Attack In Pulwama

There is nothing like Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims and Arab Muslims. These unrealistic and foolish logic is only popular in India.
If you are Muslim then how can you remain silent when Muslims in your country are facing bullets on their eyes, killed for bovine slaughter and forceful conversions?
Why you are creating category of Muslim ummah in your country and trying to differentiate yourself if our Prophet (SAW) in his last sermon said, "Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa."
And how can you remain silent if muslims of Palestine and Afghanistan are dying helplessly.

“The believers, in their mutual mercy, love and compassion, are like a (single) body; if one part of it feels pain, the rest of the body will join it in staying awake and suffering fever.”. ... if one part of the body suffers.

The country where you are living is led by a person who was involved in Gujrat riots resulted in Muslims genocide then why there is no shame in your sub category?

Called as Indian Muslims (Shameless)

Pakistan believe in humanity that is why we helped all the Muslim and Non Muslim countries at the time of difficulty and we have proud on it.
How many human lives were save by Indian (Shameless) Muslims by participating in Jihad fi Sabeelillah. You are the allay of those who created threat for living kind and malign peace of the world.
Shame on you.

First off, do you recognize the self contradiction in your post? You start off saying that there is no such distinction as Indian Muslim, Pakistani Muslim or Arab Muslim. Then later you repeatedly call Indian Muslims "shameless".

So that distinction does exist in your heart. Quoting a noble sentiment from a sermon is one thing, but actually understanding and living it is quite another. As I read the beginning of your post, I was about to say I agree in a larger context, but that in this context, where the context is most definitely about India-Pakistan, certain distinctions have to be made. But the latter part of your post expresses the same disdain for "Indian Muslims", a distinction you claimed is foolish and only exists among "Indian muslims" (irony?), which the other poster expressed.

About your other questions: Who told you that I (or most other Indians) remain silent over these social issues? Tell me, what exactly do you do for Palestine that makes you oh-so-superior to us? And Kashmir - almost everybody killed there are Muslims. What is your reaction when Muslim security personnel are killed by militants? Silence? Joy?

First off, do you recognize the self contradiction in your post? You start off saying that there is no such distinction as Indian Muslim, Pakistani Muslim or Arab Muslim. Then later you repeatedly call Indian Muslims "shameless".

So that distinction does exist in your heart. Quoting a noble sentiment from a sermon is one thing, but actually understanding and living it is quite another. As I read the beginning of your post, I was about to say I agree in a larger context, but that in this context, where the context is most definitely about India-Pakistan, certain distinctions have to be made. But the latter part of your post expresses the same disdain for "Indian Muslims", a distinction you claimed is foolish and only exists among "Indian muslims" (irony?), which the other poster expressed.

About your other questions: Who told you that I (or most other Indians) remain silent over these social issues? Tell me, what exactly do you do for Palestine that makes you oh-so-superior to us? And Kashmir - almost everybody killed there are Muslims. What is your reaction when Muslim security personnel are killed by militants? Silence? Joy?
You created division by saying that Indian Muslims are better than Muslims from other countries. How many Rohangias saved by Indian Muslims just tell me, your PM is encouraging Burma government for their policies against Muslims living there. I just showed you mirror even Commander Zakir Musa said that Indian Muslims have no shame or self respect.
Those people who are working for Indian security personnel in India and other enemies of Islam are called as Munafiqeens and we will not tolerate them any were.
Shame on you because you are living in the country who supports genocide of Muslims in Burma, Kashmir and other counties.

You created division by saying that Indian Muslims are better than Muslims from other countries.

I said no such thing.

Can you show me where I said that? And if you can't, will you apologize for lying?

You created division by saying that Indian Muslims are better than Muslims from other countries. How many Rohangias saved by Indian Muslims just tell me,.

How many were saved by Pakistan, please tell me? Or by Jordan? Or by Indonesia? Or by Kuwait? Or by Saudi?

(BTW, you still mention "Indian Muslims" in this post - something you denied exists, in you earlier post.)

I just showed you mirror even Commander Zakir Musa said that Indian Muslims have no shame or self respect.

Wait...Indian Muslims? But I thought there is no such thing? Didn't you say there is no such thing, and only "Indian Muslims" create such divisions? So which is it? Cognitive dissonance, much?

Those people who are working for Indian security personnel in India and other enemies of Islam are called as Munafiqeens and we will not tolerate them any were.

So there we are. It doesn't matter to you that they are Muslims, to you they are enemies because they work for India. I can respect that, you know - if only you would be straightforward about it. You can't profess that there are no geopolitical differences between Muslims, and then go on to castigate Muslims who work for geopolitical entities you hate.

I said no such thing.

Can you show me where I said that? And if you can't, will you apologize for lying?

How many were saved by Pakistan, please tell me? Or by Jordan? Or by Indonesia? Or by Kuwait? Or by Saudi?

(BTW, you still mention "Indian Muslims" in this post - something you denied exists, in you earlier post.)

Wait...Indian Muslims? But I thought there is no such thing? Didn't you say there is no such thing, and only "Indian Muslims" create such divisions? So which is it? Cognitive dissonance, much?

So there we are. It doesn't matter to you that they are Muslims, to you they are enemies because they work for India. I can respect that, you know - if only you would be straightforward about it. You can't profess that there are no geopolitical differences between Muslims, and then go on to castigate Muslims who work for geopolitical entities you hate.
I said no such thing.

You said in you previous post and i saw you writing this BS Indian Muslims things many time before. You cannot even slaughter bovine in your country with fear. Shame on you.

LET is there. JUD is doing there relief work, if you want to see them just visit their social media pages and website. Our all media channels are doing coverage of displaces Rohingya Muslims.

You are lying again. You said Indian Muslims thing many times even you government said that you have the best Muslims of the world. Muslims who create Idols and working for the interest of Hindu Zionist are considered as best in you country. Shame on you again you have no belief of Tauheed because you are living in the country who are headed by Mushrikeens.

Again i say those who are working for India in Kashmir are our enemies. We will hit them and even blow them in pieces because on behalf of their Indian masters they have blinded our children with bullets.
Shame on you again because you are taking a side of a country who is involved in genocide of Muslims.

I said no such thing.

You said in you previous post and i saw you writing this BS Indian Muslims things many time before. You cannot even slaughter bovine in your country with fear. Shame on you.

Your quotes appear incorrect, but anyway:

Will you apologize for lying? You said this:

You created division by saying that Indian Muslims are better than Muslims from other countries.

I asked you to show me where I said that. You can't, and you are diverting the topic.

In future, DO NOT LIE.

When you make false statements, the other person will lose interest in the conversation, because nothing productive can come out of it. I gave you a chance to apologize for lying, but you don't have the integrity to do that. Since my time is valuable, I prefer to converse/discuss/debate with people who have the intellectual integrity not to lie, or if they do, to admit that they did so when confronted.

And in the larger picture, I only commented on this thread because of a disgusting post from an Indian member who expressed joy at the death of Indian security personnel.

Your quotes appear incorrect, but anyway:

Will you apologize for lying? You said this:

I asked you to show me where I said that. You can't, and you are diverting the topic.

In future, DO NOT LIE.

When you make false statements, the other person will lose interest in the conversation, because nothing productive can come out of it. I gave you a chance to apologize for lying, but you don't have the integrity to do that. Since my time is valuable, I prefer to converse/discuss/debate with people who have the intellectual integrity not to lie, or if they do, to admit that they did so when confronted.

And in the larger picture, I only commented on this thread because of a disgusting post from an Indian member who expressed joy at the death of Indian security personnel.
Is that a lie you are saying your self best Muslim and living in the country headed by a person who was involved in killing of Muslims of Kashmir and Gujrat?
Shame on you.

Is that a lie you are saying your self best Muslim and living in the country headed by a person who was involved in killing of Muslims of Kashmir and Gujrat?
Shame on you.

Try harder. I did not call myself "best Muslim" or best anything else.

My point has been made. In future, do not lie.

I am now happy to hear about Indian casualties.
India has killed too many Pakistanis, hope they suffer too.

Back
Top Bottom