What's new

6 Security Personnel Killed In Terror Attack In Pulwama

Of the five security forces personnel who died 3 are Kashmiris.
So good for us.

The majority of those who die fighting there, are Kashmiris from the JK police force. They serve India more than you can in a thousand lives.

celebrating the death of your own forces just because of their race now this is a new low.it shows how much you care about kashmiris.
@Nilgiri @django have a look bros how low can some people stoop in their hate for certain races and then they ask us why did we left them.

That was a disgusting post from him.

The majority of those who die fighting there, are Kashmiris from the JK police force. They serve India more than you can in a thousand lives.

That was a disgusting post from him.

This is the aukaad of indian muslims in a hindutva india.

Its why the Kashmiris as a muslim majority state want to get away

Jinnah knew the hindu psyche better then anyone

This is the aukaad of indian muslims in a hindutva india.

Its why the Kashmiris as a muslim majority state want to get away

Jinnah knew the hindu psyche better then anyone

I don't quite understand what you mean, other than the fact that you have a great disdain for Indian Muslims.

Do you know how many Indian Muslims there are, and how many of them are Kashmiris? Yea, do check that out. There are at least 15 times more Muslims in the rest of India than in Indian Kashmir. So what is your fixation with Kashmiri Muslims?

And do expound on "the aukaad of Indian Muslims." I'm sure your exposition would be of great value to Indian Muslims. I don't like to speak on behalf or against any community, but I do welcome the opportunity to let others do so, and in the process, inevitably expose their communal mindset and narrow mindedness.

Then why they attacked ISI and Gen Musharraf?
TTP funded and operated by R&AW through Afghan proxies but now snake head is under our feet and expect some time snakes don't die very soon, they keep moving for some time but they can't bite us any more.

TTP funded and operated by R&AW through Afghan proxies but now snake head is under our feet and expect some time snakes don't die very soon, they keep moving for some time but they can't bite us any more.
You know that this group JeM is directly associated to Taliban both Afghan and TTP. This attack can be carried out by RAW by using their assets to pressurize JKP and Mehbooba Government.

You know that this group JeM is directly associated to Taliban both Afghan and TTP. This attack can be carried out by RAW by using their assets to pressurize JKP and Mehbooba Government.
Explain it further? JeM working for Indian agencies?

Explain it further? JeM working for Indian agencies?
If they can attack General Musharraf then why they cannot work for them. These organisations need wealth if you provide them they will work for you.
JeM is a sectarian outfit who have a record to target Shia population of Pakistan and they consider ASWJ and SSP their brothers.

You cannot expect good from these walking bombs. Who can target you just because of little ideological difference.

I don't quite understand what you mean, other than the fact that you have a great disdain for Indian Muslims.

Do you know how many Indian Muslims there are, and how many of them are Kashmiris? Yea, do check that out. There are at least 15 times more Muslims in the rest of India than in Indian Kashmir. So what is your fixation with Kashmiri Muslims?

And do expound on "the aukaad of Indian Muslims." I'm sure your exposition would be of great value to Indian Muslims. I don't like to speak on behalf or against any community, but I do welcome the opportunity to let others do so, and in the process, inevitably expose their communal mindset and narrow mindedness.

he hates the fact that indian muslim can agree 2 live in a non muslim state and cannot understand why they don't seek their independence from india. now wait 4 it...here is the irony...his flags show that he is a pakistani origin muslim living in the uk ..happily so it seems since I have yet 2 come across some pakistani origin brit seeking a muslim homeland in the uk :lol::lol::lol:

There is nothing like Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims and Arab Muslims. These unrealistic and foolish logic is only popular in India.
If you are Muslim then how can you remain silent when Muslims in your country are facing bullets on their eyes, killed for bovine slaughter and forceful conversions?
Why you are creating category of Muslim ummah in your country and trying to differentiate yourself if our Prophet (SAW) in his last sermon said, "Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa."
And how can you remain silent if muslims of Palestine and Afghanistan are dying helplessly.

“The believers, in their mutual mercy, love and compassion, are like a (single) body; if one part of it feels pain, the rest of the body will join it in staying awake and suffering fever.”. ... if one part of the body suffers.

The country where you are living is led by a person who was involved in Gujrat riots resulted in Muslims genocide then why there is no shame in your sub category?

Called as Indian Muslims (Shameless)

Pakistan believe in humanity that is why we helped all the Muslim and Non Muslim countries at the time of difficulty and we have proud on it.
How many human lives were save by Indian (Shameless) Muslims by participating in Jihad fi Sabeelillah. You are the allay of those who created threat for living kind and malign peace of the world.
Shame on you.

There is nothing like Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims and Arab Muslims. These unrealistic and foolish logic is only popular in India.
If you are Muslim then how can you remain silent when Muslims in your country are facing bullets on their eyes, killed for bovine slaughter and forceful conversions?
Why you are creating category of Muslim ummah in your country and trying to differentiate yourself if our Prophet (SAW) in his last sermon said, "Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa."
And how can you remain silent if muslims of Palestine and Afghanistan are dying helplessly.

“The believers, in their mutual mercy, love and compassion, are like a (single) body; if one part of it feels pain, the rest of the body will join it in staying awake and suffering fever.”. ... if one part of the body suffers.

The country where you are living is led by a person who was involved in Gujrat riots resulted in Muslims genocide then why there is no shame in your sub category?

Called as Indian Muslims (Shameless)

Pakistan believe in humanity that is why we helped all the Muslim and Non Muslim countries at the time of difficulty and we have proud on it.
How many human lives were save by Indian (Shameless) Muslims by participating in Jihad fi Sabeelillah. You are the allay of those who created threat for living kind and malign peace of the world.
Shame on you.
Real name may be Amit Gupta posting as a female.

Back
Top Bottom