What's new

6 military officials martyred in attack

Gujrat ... !!!! ?????? thats very alarming !! May the fallen rest in peace

why is it alarming?

they attacked GHQ and Mehran base already

and countless ISI offices.

these targets were too easy.

If there is a bounty of $ 10 Million USD then why don't Pakistan Government Hand him to US or US demand's for his Arrest...

US is waiting for a 9/11 kind of thing to happen. 26/11 doesn't matter a bit to US.

Each and Every Molvi in the vicinity of the area should be brought out, dragged from their beards to the river.

Each and every Molvi should be shot dead, before every politician.

no brother No

I know you are upset but doing anything like this will be helping the terrorists
the game has gone beyond the movlis.

there is only one Molvi though, the one residing in Red Mosque who I suspect is still giving shelter to the terrorists but is too risky to be touched.

not sure if you saw a video of Talat Hussain where he listed the TTP leadership and 99% of it has had no formal religious training, were no molvis and used to be just like any common Pakistani.

the terrorists have just caught us with our pants down. and hit us in the soft belly.
we are currently at war and these people are finding refuge among people.

this war is being fought with the pen , radio, TV and the keyboard as well as the bullet. And they are very good at their work.
we need to up our game too.

But.. no snappy, retaliatory reaction which plays in their hand.

they will attack ambulances, they will kill children they will dishonour our women. they will cut the stomachs of the pregnant women and cut the unborn babies (they done it in KP already)

this war will last for generations and only education will be a long term solution. saving our children from the fanaticism and teaching the families to stop hiding and supporting their sons, brothers and husbands who are spilling the blood of innocent in the name of Islam

I seriously doubt even those in search parties ever go out unarmed. I mean, isn't the weapon a part of their dress code?

no its not,
not sure if you have interacted with armymen much. been to a cantt?
unless they are in combat or assigned security duties and on patrol.

but in current time, I agree they all must have weapons on them because they can be targeted for their uniform

I thought we were discussing terrorists not territories!!
your comment is off topic,

Ask your friend here to whom i quoted though off topic and i will refrain myself from further adding anything to it.

no brother No

I know you are upset but doing anything like this will be helping the terrorists

there is only one Molvi though, the one residing in Red Mosque who I suspect is still giving shelter to the terrorists but is too risky to be touched.

not sure if you saw a video of Talat Hussain where he listed the TTP leadership and 99% of it has had no formal religious training, were no molvis and used to be just like any common Pakistani.

the terrorists have just caught us with our pants down. and hit us in the soft belly.

this war is beiign fought from the pen , radio, TV and the keyboard as well as the bullet. And they are very good at their work.

they will attack ambulances, they will kill children they will dishonour our women. they will cut the stomachs of the pregnant women and cut the unborn babies (they done it in KP already)

this war will last for generations and only education will be a long term solution. saving our children from the fanaticism and teaching the families to stop hiding and supporting their sons, brothers and husbands who are spilling the blood of innocent in the name of Islam

Because I couldnt thank the post twice

applause.ani.gif

Apparently they were just local thieves?

RIP.

lol Roy,

you have very high view of Pakistani thieves who will go and attack a party of armymen and police.
my dear they were most likely sectarian terrorists who also represent Al Qaeda in Pakistan and look after its interests.

599433_323482184409201_381441124_n.jpg

Photo Speaks a thousand words . Time for Pakistan defense forces to route these dirtbags completely from the face of their country .:pakistan:

no brother No

this war is being fought with the pen , radio, TV and the keyboard as well as the bullet. And they are very good at their work.

no its not,

but in current time, I agree they all must have weapons on them because they can be targeted for their uniform

Its childish to believe that I meant to put in practice what I suggested ( I do hope otherwise).
What I wanted to point out however was the absolute disdain and anarchy, that the "Molvis" have spread over time and yet they pose their two faced statements in newspapers.

lol Roy,

you have very high view of Pakistani thieves who will go and attack a party of armymen and police.
my dear they were most likely sectarian terrorists who also represent Al Qaeda in Pakistan and look after its interests.

Sorry, thats what the initial news report said, "local bandits".

Its childish to believe that I meant to put in practice what I suggested ( I do hope otherwise).
What I wanted to point out however was the absolute disdain and anarchy, that the "Molvis" have spread over time and yet they pose their two faced statements in newspapers.

I agree

too late to mourn over that

what is done is done (re extremism and radicalization) but we need to control the emotions. And show we mean business
our forces need to put fear in the hearts of the terrorists. but their current image is hardly scary
I will explain later

no its not,

Not even pistols? Even I do not go out without my pistol when I have my family with me.

Attacking a defenceless Search/Rescue/Recovery party is a low blow indeed. May the deceased rest in peace.

What is worrisome indeed is the steady deterioration of law and order in the setting of rising radicalism and illegal weaponry.

They selected a soft target this time..The military post was not for defence or security reasons and must have been less vigilant and less armed....

Goes to show its not a random yaboo attack...
Somebody with updated intelligence information of Pakistani military is involved...

Back
Top Bottom