What's new

6 military officials martyred in attack

Oh my God!!! horrible.... This area is considered to be peaceful till now.
We went to chenab on saturday and we had a BBQ there. There were so many people there enjoying... I wonder how many will visit there now!!!:tdown:
These fukking militants are everywhere now..... :fie:

WTH its wake up call for Pakistan army damn in Gujarat ? i can't believe they reached Gujarat

I think there is a small group already here in this area for some time now because a couple of months ago there was an attack on police too which killed 4-5 police jawans.

Death toll rises to eight in Gujrat camp attack

July 09, 2012 - Updated 1041 PKT
Welcome To GeoPublishers.Com
GUJRAT: The death toll in Gujrat military camp attack has reached to eight, Geo News reported.

According to details, one more injured in the attack succumbed to injuries in CMH Gujranwala.

The armed miscreants attacked the camp of security forces near River Chanab, killing six military personnel and a policeman on the spot while three others received bullet wounds.

The injured were rushed to CMH Gujranwala where one more military personnel martyred.

The camp was set up a month ago to search the body of a Major, drowned in the river.

RIP to the dead.

What's that on the ground? Looks like rotors of a helicopter. Did a chopper crash too? Any further details or link?

"Shortly after they offered prayers" - that means they were unarmed - what a bunch of cowards these terrorists are.:no:

^^ thank ur trip planner for saving ur lives. RIP for all those who lost there lives in the attack.

I ask members of D.pk to refrain from trolling on this topic. Its better to discuss how to curb the terror attacks then to troll about it.

This is what happens when we have no governance and bunch of thugs as opposition.

Very unfortunate ! may their soul rest in peace. But it has nothing to do with the governance as you see we have similar problem in Kashmir where a legitimate Govt is functioning. These terrorists are cowards and have no respect towards humanity.

It is jamat ud dawa which was preparing for long march to pass Gujrat yesterday. And soon after the long march this is what we get. Whats happening and who is playing the dirty game. If its TTP militants here its alarming situation we have here but i suspect Jamat ud dawa and some of those 40 jamats which have sympathies for pakistani and afghan taliban...

"Shortly after they offered prayers" - that means they were unarmed - what a bunch of cowards these terrorists are.:no:

They were probably unarmed in any case since they were camped there as a search party.

The Bastards just picked a soft target.

RIP Brave sons of soil. I hope the revenge is merciless.

some members here keep arguing that terrorism in Pakistan is on decline, because the attacks though have gone up, are now limited to border areas.. Looks like that's changing too..

Terrorism was in decline, however, now that NATO supplies have resumed we will have to face a backlash.

Back
Top Bottom