What's new

6 injured in knife attack at Guangzhou station

As I have said, we cannot prevent it from happening. However, we will send those bastards on the fast track to hell to see their virgins.

When I was young, I saw tibetian Chinese can also carry knives.

I think Uighurs are the only people allowed to carry knives in Public I think. (sorry if it isn't true).

The u=issue at hand is quite complex, and I am way over my head to comment on it.

9373837_1200x1000_0.png

Chinese news reported account from that bald headed guy in the picture. He is a 42 years old man from Chongqing named Chan.

During the incident, Chan was at the station and is carrying a large bag containing his luggage. And the knife welding suspect is chasing him along with the crowd. When the suspect took a slash, he use the bag to block and suffer only a minor scratch to his scalp. He said the bag save his life.

Seeing that he resist, the suspect did not continue pursuing him, but instead bypass him to go for others.

Chan said his mind is totally blank at the time, his instinct is to run with the crowd. So he ran, but after about 20 meter, his is unable to escape because the large and heavy bag is slowing him down.

Chan said it was then he realized running and hiding is not the solution.

Therefore he threw the bag at the suspect, which the suspect is able to duck. But using that interval, he found and pick up the wooden stick that he is holding in the picture.

"With a stick in my hands, longer than his machete, I was no long afraid!", Said the 1.72m bald headed Chan.

The suspect hesitated, no longer charging, standing still holding the knife.

"He don't want to stop, he is trying to circumvent me to slash others, but I match and block all his lateral movement"

Chan said his mind is fully focus on the suspect with a single mindedness, "If I can hold him this way, he would not be able to hurt others!"

The confrontation lasted until the police arrive.

When the police point the gun at the suspect asking him to throw down the knife, the suspect continue to move towards them with the knife. The police then fire a shot. Even after gotten shot, the suspect still refuse to surrender and continue to wield the knife.

A worker nearby, sneak behind the suspect and ram him with a small wheel-cart. This caused the suspect to fall, and Chan used his stick to knock the knife out of the suspect hand. The policemen then rush forward and pin the suspect to the ground.

The local police department decided to award Chan with a good-citizen citation and a 1,000 yuan reward.

Chan's wife said "I do not wish him to try to be a hero, but I support what he did".

One of Chan's friend told the reporter about an incident that happened about 6 or 7 years ago. When he was with Chan by the roadside and some guy snatch a handbag from a lady. Chan chased the guy and manage to recover the handbag although the snatcher escaped.

重庆汉子持棍对峙火车站砍人歹徒 护下一群旅客_大渝网_腾讯网

Last edited:
So that's The Chinese who is terrorist

Don't allow Ughur to used 5 inches long knife, don't allow Ughur to own car, don't allow Ughur to use fertilizer to make bomb, ban all Ughur gathering more than 4 people in a group.

China would not consider Uyghur as human-being ?
Better, China returns Uyghur people , their land, Xinjiang

You seem very confused. The flood of refugees only goes one way: VN --> China. Vietnamese illegal immigrant men look for factory jobs, and Vietnamese illegal immigrant women look for brothel jobs. They are motivated by the 3.5x higher GDP/capita on the other side of the border. Conversely, there's no motivation for the reverse migration to occur.
Not entirely true. Some Chinese men temporarily immigrate to Vietnam for some cheap 'chickens'. :coffee:

You moron.

Xinjiang is part of China before BC. Remember the Hun??? Where were the Hun defeated by the Han army??? It is there and even westernward that the Hun got their butts kicked, you fxxking moron.

By then, uighur??? Even their forefathers were nowhere close.

So that's The Chinese who is terrorist

China would not consider Uyghur as human-being ?
Better, China returns Uyghur people , their land, Xinjiang

Who are attackers ?
The one in white t-shirt, black pants and white hat is the attacker.
The one carrying a club is a civilian who was chased and later find a club to confront the attacker before the policemen arrived.
The men drawing a trolley is a brave who attacked the terrorist from back to help the policemen ( policemen shot at the attacker but he didn't lost the ability of moving and is still trying to attack others. Then the brave attacked terrorist to set everything done.).

Last edited:
shocking few years back there wer two men who killed 30 people. It was almost like something you hear from a film unreal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom