What's new

6 injured in knife attack at Guangzhou station

You forgot Tiananmen Square recent incidents

_56761430_tiananmenburning.jpg

5050754-3x2-940x627.jpg

Last edited:
Three of them managed to flee :what:. This is getting serious now, these people are hell bent, imagine the sort of damage they can inflict if they can get their hands on automatic weapons and explosives. Good thing China has strict gun control laws.

Hope there are no casualties, and wish speedy recovery to the injured.

Attacking or killing innocent civilians is just desperate measures by the cowards.
It may cause some panic amongst the public but it makes the resolve even stronger. I'm sure China will overcome this nuisance soon. wish a speedy recovery to the injured.
I hope u gonna stick with ur statement when terrorist attack happen in india.

Police and a brave citizen vs One terrorist ...
rdn_5368a5c5030ec.jpg

Later ...
rdn_536866d773eec.jpg

rdn_53686d070be40.jpg

xes_c467f8220e7bfbb6f81173f6c23e7d1d.jpg

Last edited:
I hope u gonna stick with ur statement when terrorist attack happen in india.
I am not exactly obliged to since each to his own, none the less i never approve it when civilians are targeted.

China Govt. should focus on protecting their citizen than poking their nose into our EEZ. Dont try to drive the attention of Chinese to in SCS(east sea) issue.

Zero dealth, six people were injured. GuangZhou police arrived in five minutes, shot one down.

rdn_536866d773eec.jpg
as six injured its good that no one is dead....but brother dont u think this is wrong way of carrying an injured man??(they guy holding him with his T-shirt rest are acceptable..as i'm assuming him to be victim )
if the man in the pic is an attacker then its best way of carrying him ;) :P

as six injured its good that no one is dead....but brother dont u think this is wrong way of carrying an injured man??(they guy holding him with his T-shirt rest are acceptable..as i'm assuming him to be victim )
if the man in the pic is an attacker then its best way of carrying him ;) :P

Yeah, the man being carried is the terrorist confirmed.

He deserved this way. :coffee:

Luckily no one was killed, the security really did their job.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom