What's new

6 injured in knife attack at Guangzhou station

Time will answer ur question. Dont forget Tienanmen square incident almost torn ur country apart, and China still suffer US sanction until now for slaughtering their own people

Just wait and see what will happen, I guess that soon there will be a new Tienanmen incident happen to protest against ur incompetent Govt. .:coffee:

Coming from a Vietnamese, the word "incompetent" sounds almost like heresy.

I am sorry but "gut feeling" does not stand for any empirical verification. So, you only make your argument no more worthwhile than used diaper.

"Wait and see" position puts you comfortably on the same rank with Gordon Chang and the likes.

You are indeed a Vidiot.

Coming from a Vietnamese, the word "incompetent" sounds almost like heresy.

I am sorry but "gut feeling" does not stand for any empirical verification. So, you only make your argument no more worthwhile than used diaper.

"Wait and see" position puts you comfortably on the same rank with Gordon Chang and the likes.

You are indeed a Vidiot.
Dont care what Gordon Chang predict abt China, but its true that terrorism in China is raising , people r in serious panic and ur incompetent Govt. dont have money to stop those terrorist.

Just wait, when terrorist make more serious trouble for China, u will see what will happen next :coffee:

this bad new for vietnam, in the previous year, about hundres thousand chinamen flood to country for job, and after this incedent, there will more and more come to our country and

this bad new for vietnam, in the previous year, about hundres thousand chinamen flood to country for job, and after this incedent, there will more and more come to our country and

You seem very confused. The flood of refugees only goes one way: VN --> China. Vietnamese illegal immigrant men look for factory jobs, and Vietnamese illegal immigrant women look for brothel jobs. They are motivated by the 3.5x higher GDP/capita on the other side of the border. Conversely, there's no motivation for the reverse migration to occur.

You seem very confused. The flood of refugees only goes one way: VN --> China. Vietnamese illegal immigrant men look for factory jobs, and Vietnamese illegal immigrant women look for brothel jobs. They are motivated by the 3.5x higher GDP/capita on the other side of the border. Conversely, there's no motivation for the reverse migration to occur.
one of my friend have said that he had gave back about 100 illegal chinaman from his company at binhduong, they were taken to there by a taiwanese. Don't fool me! the poverty in china is rising and there will ( or already) more and more chinese flood to here

Last edited:
one of my friend have say that he had give back about 100 illegal chinaman from his company at binhduong, they were taken to there by a taiwanese. Don't fool me! the poverty in china is rising and there will ( or already) more and more chinese flood to here

Your friend's anecdote? Who cares, it reflects badly on you when you befriend people who smoke too much weed.

You need credible sources to back up your claims, like this:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/LD30Ad01.html
Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China
China's Immigration Problem - Forbes
2,600 Vietnamese illegal immigrants seized on China border this year | Society | Thanh Nien Daily

Your friend's anecdote? Who cares, it reflects badly on you when you befriend people who smoke too much weed.

You need credible sources to back up your claims, like this:
chinese is dangerous and have a bad mind, they come here as flood and kill everyone they meet
uhm, i can't post a direct link

Well that's too bad. Because what little credibility you had just evaporated.
i can't post a direct because i just became a member yesterday, you can search this in forum "7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border".
maybe you will say some thing like " hey, they are terrorist, and they are Uighurs"

Last edited:

Is it becuase of China's strict Gun control laws the militants have been knifing victims?

Don't allow Ughur to used 5 inches long knife, don't allow Ughur to own car, don't allow Ughur to use fertilizer to make bomb, ban all Ughur gathering more than 4 people in a group.

i can't post a direct because i just became a member yesterday, you can search this in forum "7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border".
maybe you will say some thing like " hey, they are terstorism, and they are Uighurs"

Are you EastSea? Or Niceguy? Did you get banned again?

Is it becuase of China's strict Gun control laws the militants have been knifing victims?

It's definitely a factor, but they have a traditional knife culture too. It's actually quite impressive, but obviously it would be better if they didn't use it for misguided purposes.

Ban anything that Ughur can use as weapon to mass murder. Limit their transportation is a must.

Are you EastSea? Or Niceguy? Did you get banned again?

It's definitely a factor, but they have a traditional knife culture too. It's actually quite impressive, but obviously it would be better if they didn't use it for misguided purposes.

I think Uighurs are the only people allowed to carry knives in Public I think. (sorry if it isn't true).

The u=issue at hand is quite complex, and I am way over my head to comment on it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom