What's new

6 Indian soldiers including an officer killed in crossfire by Pakistani Forces

6 packages for their families

1528705-coffinx-1507732712.jpg

Indians say all kind of filth about Pakistani soldiers and Pakistanis in general. The most filthy and abusive people on internet today are bharati hindus

Yeah they don't say it on PDF for obvious reasons
Still, his points are valid.

We kill them everyday nothing new

The stench of burning bodies of Indian soldiers after they’ve perished if only you know like rotten fish guts burning like leather burning smell

Ghee they use and fry the dead body in wood the soldiers end up in a ashtray . What a shame for defenders of a nation to end up like gold leaf cigarette

No problem for us and no problem for the Hindus as the body will reincarnate as a tomato or some stupid shit .

Once you smell the Hindu burning dead bodies your senses will never recover

How does Pakistan army can know and assert about Indian causality in specific Numbers ? Strange.
Come on man you can exactly count 300 dead terrorists in balakot and we cannot even count 6 specifically? :sarcastic:

I used to care a little now i dont kill em all
You should not care at all because if you do that means you don't care about the Innocents they are killing in Kashmir.
I also used to respect them because I saw them as soldiers.But after illegally annexing IOK on 5th August they are genociders,rapists and occupiers.Should we care about the deaths of such people doing extreme crimes against humanity??

Back
Top Bottom