What's new

6 annoying things men do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not agreeing with 3. Any woman that thinks my mother is evil or conniving can take a hike. Bye.

When I see some people talking about love and hinting at sex, it gives me the creep...

Dude, whatever you do don't ever do anything to break this girl's heart...shes a keeper, shes a gem...shes kind that we'd all like to end up with, to start a family with, to grow old with...treat her the best you can and may God bless the both of you !

P.S Or if you're really into Bill Maher...may 'George Carlin and Joe Pesci' Bless You Both ! :woot:
That's what we keep telling each other, heck any relationship needs 3 things to survive, trust, loyalty and freedom, and that's exactly what we based ours off on. No one can predict the future, but if a relationship can survive the trials and tribulations, you know it's meant to be. It's equal parts give and take, plus patience and a willingness to hear and work with each other which the OP seems to be forgetting here, and expecting that everything should be given to her simply because she has a vajajay and expects that she should be sitting her fanny at home while the hubby works his *** off to feed her.

yeah you better delete the last post Armstrong....

Before a moderator comes / Post reported :lol:

Yaaaraaa Bhabi ko teriii shaaawk pataaa hain ? *Does the wife/girlfriend knows about your preferences ?* :woot:
Lmao, she gets real sassy when I tell her "sexy time!!!" instead of 'making love' bahahahahahahahaha.
As long as she doesn't ask me to dress up like that, I'm fine and dandy :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom