What's new

6 annoying things men do

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even worse the west. Marriage is a death sentence for men here. A woman can at any time decide to divorce you and take all your belongings.

I have met many homeless men who got that way after a divorce where he lost everything.

Best advice for men living in western countries is to never get married.

Unless the girl proves that she is hard working and willing to suffer with you, then it is simply not worth it. Not to toot my own horn, but my girl works 2 jobs to pay for school, I work only during the summer just to pay off my student loans, and just because I'm south Asian I'm lucky enough to have my parents support me up and until graduation, as they know I'll be taking care of them after, while she does not have that luxury. Doesnt change the fact that I'm lazy as hell compared to my girl, but the point is that while she's a strong willed woman, whenever money is involved unless its a special occasion, she insists on paying half, she works two jobs and still finds time to cook for me and keep me happy. Which is more than I can say about the south Asian women I have been with, bloody sense of false entitlement.

LOng story short, if she's not willing to suffer through hardships with you she is not worth your time.

Result out :
all women do is nothing , only complaining
they work hard to look beautiful and attractive to man ,when he gets attracted they again complain
they give all lecture about equality and demand money even for their sandals
they are the most intelligent,cunning humans lead their whole life emotionally blackmailing men with their reproduction ability ..they are biggest hypocrits on the earth

It's wrong to categorize all the women. Women are good in Sweeping/dusting, dressing, crying, nagging and most importantly good in bed.

Unless the girl proves that she is hard working and willing to suffer with you, then it is simply not worth it. Not to toot my own horn, but my girl works 2 jobs to pay for school, I work only during the summer just to pay off my student loans, and just because I'm south Asian I'm lucky enough to have my parents support me up and until graduation, as they know I'll be taking care of them after, while she does not have that luxury. Doesnt change the fact that I'm lazy as hell compared to my girl, but the point is that while she's a strong willed woman, whenever money is involved unless its a special occasion, she insists on paying half, she works two jobs and still finds time to cook for me and keep me happy. Which is more than I can say about the south Asian women I have been with, bloody sense of false entitlement.

LOng story short, if she's not willing to suffer through hardships with you she is not worth your time.

You are damn lucky...

Womens are good only to their child ..all others are just business for them.

It's even worse the west. Marriage is a death sentence for men here. A woman can at any time decide to divorce you and take all your belongings.

I have met many homeless men who got that way after a divorce where he lost everything.

True...my own cousin, an Investment Banker on Wall Street, had most of his wealth reduced to a mere few thousand $$$ when his wife decided that she couldn't handle the long work hours (as if she didn't know that before marrying him and then having a kid with him !). The guy started with little more than a suitcase, a few hundred $$$ in his pocket and an MBA from LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences for the Non-Pakistanis...!) around 15 years ago when he reached NY. Whats more because his wife never really amounted to anything in life with little more than a Bachelors Degree in Home Economics despite his incessant attempts at trying to get her to get a qualification and make a career for herself, he now has to pay a few thousand $$$s worth of maintenance allowance to her every month for the next 18 months and a further few $$$s in maintenance allowance for the kid till hes 18. FoOk me...but I'm getting a strong nuptial agreement signed if I were get married !

True , I too have heard of many such cases . Pre-nup is a must in the West now.

Now that is criminal. Have mercy on the poor girl. She works the whole day and then you make her cook for you. As a man we should rather keep a woman comfortable as far as possible not treat her as a personal servant and that's what it looks like from your account.

True...my own cousin, an Investment Banker on Wall Street, had most of his wealth reduced to a mere few thousand $$$ when his wife decided that she couldn't handle the long work hours (as if she didn't know that before marrying him and then having a kid with him !). The guy started with little more than a suitcase, a few hundred $$$ in his pocket and an MBA from LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences for the Non-Pakistanis...!) around 15 years ago when he reached NY. Whats more because his wife never really amounted to anything in life with little more than a Bachelors Degree in Home Economics despite his incessant attempts at trying to get her to get a qualification and make a career for herself, he now has to pay a few thousand $$$s worth of maintenance allowance to her every month for the next 18 months and a further few $$$s in maintenance allowance for the kid till hes 18. FoOk me...but I'm getting a strong nuptial agreement signed if I were get married !

I don't know which country you live in but that definitely is not the case in India and Pakistan. Rather its the girl's family which has to arrange for the hard cash and other house hold goods during marriage as Dowry. And we don't see much cases of separation or divorce afterwards. And of course alimony is payable if the woman is not employed or has a kid to support.

Don't compare India with western countries and their values.

I don't know which country you live in but that definitely is not the case in India and Pakistan. Rather its the girl's family which has to arrange for the hard cash and other house hold goods during marriage as Dowry. And we don't see much cases of separation or divorce afterwards. And of course alimony is payable if the woman is not employed or has a kid to support.

Don't compare India with western countries and their values.

I was talking about the US...Wall Street I'd assume is neither the namesake of a street in Lahore or in Delhi ! So if you get divorced in NY - You're foOked ! Never work if you don't want to, never gain a worthwhile qualification, never actually help earn all that the man has earned and then when the sh*t hits the ceiling - Take your cut and move on ! Thats equality for you ladies and gentleman !

I dedicate this song to everyone cheated by a Chalu girl. :lol::lol:

The message written on everyone's T-Shirt,"Woman is a gateway to hell" :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
6 annoying things men do

407351-malefemalefriction-1342255046-723-640x480.jpg
Generally we love them, but these habits just drive us up the wall. PHOTO: FILE
1- Talking incessantly about comic books and super heroes
How can anyone take flying men wearing capes and underwear on the outside seriously?
2- Bragging
Get two men in the same room and they’ll instantly launch into a comparison war about their bank balances, people they know, cars they own, and mobile phones they carry.
3- Obsessing over their mother
No matter how evil and conniving she may be, somehow they will only see her as Mother Teresa reincarnated.:agree:
4- Not tipping well
When we start dating them, they smile at waiters and are overly generous with tips. But as soon as they know we’re hooked, the penny pinching starts to surface.:agree:
5- Obsessing over well-endowed celebs
They can BS all they like about Scarlett Johansson’s acting skills, but we know that the only reason their eyes are bulging throughout the film is due to her visible assets.
6 - The strange eating/drinking habits
It’s beyond our understanding how easily men can digest one-week old pizza and down a litre of flat Coke first thing in the morning.

Apparently, you are not too picky or discriminating about men you date.

Dayum !!! Sounds like a mixer for misogynist anonymous in here. Not every chick is after your bank, people. There are many trophy boyfriends as well.

Apparently, you are not too picky or discriminating about men you date.

True, she's probably scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You are damn lucky...

So I keep telling myself everyday. I've waited quite a while for her :smitten:

Now that is criminal. Have mercy on the poor girl. She works the whole day and then you make her cook for you. As a man we should rather keep a woman comfortable as far as possible not treat her as a personal servant and that's what it looks like from your account.

Trust me buddy, I'd rather she didn't, but she says that if she leaves me alone, I'd eat way too much junk food. And she says that it's not because she has to, but because she wants to. That's the difference, and I treat her the same way I treat my mum, with all the love I can give back.

Just putting it out there guys, there's bitches out there, but there's also good girls too.

So I keep telling myself everyday. I've waited quite a while for her :smitten:

Trust me buddy, I'd rather she didn't, but she says that if she leaves me alone, I'd eat way too much junk food. And she says that it's not because she has to, but because she wants to. That's the difference, and I treat her the same way I treat my mum, with all the love I can give back.

Just putting it out there guys, there's bitches out there, but there's also good girls too.

Dude, whatever you do don't ever do anything to break this girl's heart...shes a keeper, shes a gem...shes kind that we'd all like to end up with, to start a family with, to grow old with...treat her the best you can and may God bless the both of you !

P.S Or if you're really into Bill Maher...may 'George Carlin and Joe Pesci' Bless You Both ! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom