What's new

5th ODI Pakistan vs South africa squad

U-571

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
so hey guys, there has been an interesting result after 4 ODIs and its now come down to the final game the ultimate decider of the series, so what you guys think should be our 5th ODI pakistani squad????, your input is needed here.

should umer akmal, shahzaib hasan and umer gul be given chance to play in the final ODI??

Shahzaib Hasan is not international material. A typical domestic bully at best.

Umer Akmal - no, he hasn't played any ODIs so far. Same for Gul.

should umer akmal, shahzaib hasan and umer gul be given chance to play in the final ODI??

I think bring back Umar Akmal replacing Farhat (or if only need an opener than replace Shahzaib as we don't have any other replacement for now and don't want to see Farhat playing again)

and all is okk

no need to change anybody else

^^ at least some body should replace imran farhat parche wala???, n what about fawad alam

Last edited:
Farhat needs to go actually. Akmal can't perform worse than him I guess.

^^ at least some body should replace imran farhat parche wala???, n what about fawad alam

Fawad is at least performing :)
I think no need to replace for this series

but he needs to be given more chances in Test matches first

what about this picture???

120285.2.jpg

in pakpassion,net some guys are saying that shahzaib is doing to substitute imran farhat tomorrow

Zulqarnain Haider reportedly goes missing

Pakistan wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has reportedly gone missing and did not arrive with the team at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium for the deciding ODI against South Africa.

PCB officials refused to comment on the matter or talk about the reasons for his non-arrival. But a cryptic message left as a status update on the player's Facebook page said: "leaving pakistan cricket because get bad msg fr 1 man fr lose the match in last game." A TV reporter for Geo, a leading Pakistani news channel, said that he had received a similar text message from Zulqarnain earlier on Monday.

Zulqarnain had hit the winning runs for Pakistan in the fourth ODI, which levelled the series against South Africa 2-2.

More to follow ...

Zulqarnain Haider reportedly goes missing

Pakistan wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has reportedly gone missing and did not arrive with the team at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium for the deciding ODI against South Africa.

PCB officials refused to comment on the matter or talk about the reasons for his non-arrival. But a cryptic message left as a status update on the player's Facebook page said: "leaving pakistan cricket because get bad msg fr 1 man fr lose the match in last game." A TV reporter for Geo, a leading Pakistani news channel, said that he had received a similar text message from Zulqarnain earlier on Monday.

Zulqarnain had hit the winning runs for Pakistan in the fourth ODI, which levelled the series against South Africa 2-2.

More to follow ...

:blink::blink::blink:

Yea - just read. Apparently he left a message "leaving pakistan cricket because get bad msg fr 1 man fr lose the match in last game."

I dont understand when he received the message .. is it when he was at field battling it out for that amazing win on 4th ODI or is it for the next match???

WTF is going on? As much as I love watching Pakistan cricket in shambles, this is beyond my levels of sadistic pleasure. This is someone's life in danger people!! No sport is bigger than life.

Back
Top Bottom