What's new

57 Hindus convert to islam in 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of hearing this gujarat fasadat EVERYWHERE!
1000 muslims and 500 hindus died in riots. Do you think that that many muslims can die in pakistan if there were any riots?!

India's cricket team just got revealed today. 2 gujaratis are selcted in it. Guess what their names are?? Munaf patel, Yusuf pathan [both muslims]??

Be frank and tell me do you think a hindu or sikh in pakistan can aspire to become shah rukh khan [most famous indian in the world] or abdul kalam [most respected indian, even more than our pm Mr.Singh]??
Muslims in india [minority] is well settled than muslims in pakistan [majority]. Think twice before you post. Thank you.

well this is really bad that u cut some lines from the post
and make some supporting lines a subject and then reply over it
be sensible man

So thats 2:1 ratio killed in favour of muslims.But when 80% of india is hindu then those killed must me more hindus around 80% and 15% muslims.Howcome more muslims got killed?Reason being that it was not one of the riots it was state pre-planned extermination of muslims under the disguise of riots.

can a secular india make the poem written by muslim its national anthem?like pakistan's national anthem was witten by a hindu.

I was meant to click on quote but clicked on thanks by mistake. Nevermind.

Right that's the whole point. Ratio is still 2:1. Do you think that many muslims can die in pakistan and if it was pre planned than how come even 500 hindus died?!
It wasn't pre planned. But the reason more muslims died was because narendra modi ALLEGEDLY ordered police forces not to take any actions. Get your facts and FLAG right before you talk mate!

Are you sure?
According to wikipedia 'The current national anthem of Pakistan was written by a Muslim writer named Abu-Al-Asar Hafeez Jullundhri.'
Qaum? Tar?na - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
So thats 2:1 ratio killed in favour of muslims.But when 80% of india is hindu then those killed must me more hindus around 80% and 15% muslims.Howcome more muslims got killed?Reason being that it was not one of the riots it was state pre-planned extermination of muslims under the disguise of riots.

can a secular india make the poem written by muslim its national anthem?like pakistan's national anthem was witten by a hindu.

dude going by ur logic the largest army sud always suffer more casualities !, keep ur silly logic to urself, when roits happen the community which has greater number prevails or seems to be the case, sicne as u pointed out there r more hindus and when a hindu mob gets wild obviously it will have greater strength in a hindu majority state. 80/20% casulatities can work on if everyone was a sitting duck and u randomly hit people around.:devil:

Pak's national anthem is written by a hindu , well that is a single event in history so can we simply say muslim was elected as president of India ? what does these mean anyways... just to brag abt...;)

Pakistan's national anthem was originally written by a Hindu patriot and then changed JUST BECAUSE it was written by a Hindu. That is where Pakistan's identity crysis began.

Ever heard of A.R Rahman ?

does that mean that ur country still has a national anthem prepared by a kuffar/ infidel.. i would like to know the truth... guess no one is singing it then under the present situations...

well this is really bad that u cut some lines from the post
and make some supporting lines a subject and then reply over it
be sensible man

I do that becuase they are of no use. It just makes a post long for no reason. I can just simply quote whole thing and then reply but it makes a post longer.

But btw you've gotta agree with me on this issue right?

we shouldn't generalize...as there are many hindus who are patriotic pakistanis....and are free to do whatever they want...discrimination is everywhere in the world...look at what happened in gujrat with muslims...worst form of persecution and discrimination....so it is not only pakistan where there is discrimination.

we shouldn't generalize...as there are many hindus who are patriotic pakistanis....and are free to do whatever they want...discrimination is everywhere in the world...look at what happened in gujrat with muslims...worst form of persecution and discrimination....so it is not only pakistan where there is discrimination.

Well I've already posted this once but since you're going on about the same thing I've gotta post it again.

1000 muslims and 500 hindus died in riots. Do you think that that many muslims can die in pakistan if there were any riots?!

India's cricket team just got revealed today. 2 gujaratis are selcted in it. Guess what their names are?? Munaf patel, Yusuf pathan [both muslims]??

Be frank and tell me do you think a hindu or sikh in pakistan can aspire to become shah rukh khan [most famous indian in the world] or abdul kalam [most respected indian, even more than our pm Mr.Singh]??
Muslims in india [minority] are well settled than muslims in pakistan [majority]. Think twice before you post. Thank you.

I was meant to click on quote but clicked on thanks by mistake. Nevermind.

Right that's the whole point. Ratio is still 2:1. Do you think that many muslims can die in pakistan and if it was pre planned than how come even 500 hindus died?!
It wasn't pre planned. But the reason more muslims died was because narendra modi ALLEGEDLY ordered police forces not to take any actions. Get your facts and FLAG right before you talk mate!
more muslims die in pakistan than minorities.even under so called infamous blasphemy law too.You needs to get ur facts straight when u deny the genocide with straight face terming it as riot.

Are you sure?
According to wikipedia 'The current national anthem of Pakistan was written by a Muslim writer named Abu-Al-Asar Hafeez Jullundhri.'
Qaum? Tar?na - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Go on and read till the last line of the page.

dude going by ur logic the largest army sud always suffer more casualities !, keep ur silly logic to urself, when roits happen the community which has greater number prevails or seems to be the case, sicne as u pointed out there r more hindus and when a hindu mob gets wild obviously it will have greater strength in a hindu majority state. 80/20% casulatities can work on if everyone was a sitting duck and u randomly hit people around.:devil:
or rather govt is by majority community which allow majority community to prevail on minority.

Pak's national anthem is written by a hindu , well that is a single event in history so can we simply say muslim was elected as president of India ? what does these mean anyways... just to brag abt...;)
It matters coz country(read :pakistan) which is made for its religious identity still goes on to follow being secular values and a country(read:india) which propagandize itself as secular still behave as religious oligarchy.

Well I've already posted this once but since you're going on about the same thing I've gotta post it again.

Muslims in india [minority] are well settled than muslims in pakistan [majority]. Think twice before you post. Thank you.
Gujarat is not generalization but the reality.Gujarat has become the lab of rabid hindu terror.

does that mean that ur country still has a national anthem prepared by a kuffar/ infidel.. i would like to know the truth... guess no one is singing it then under the present situations...
no it was changed coz jaganath azad moved to india.

Go on and read till the last line of the page.

shut the heck up tw*t.. plz read the last line from the link u quoted...

here it is..

The song written by me continued to be the national anthem for one and a half years."

or

The grains of your soil are glowing today
Brighter than the stars and the galaxies
O, Land of the Pure...

... which one do u want... none of them justifies whatever u have to say..

Last edited:
Pakistan's national anthem was originally written by a Hindu patriot and then changed JUST BECAUSE it was written by a Hindu. That is where Pakistan's identity crysis began.

Ever heard of A.R Rahman ?
ya heard about the A.R.Rehman's identity crisis with being hindu then muslim.:P

no it was changed coz jaganath azad moved to india.

so what is the point in u saying that ur national anthem is still written by a kuffar / infidel.. wow.. u stink... grow a pair.. down or up ... doesnt matter,... but just grow... for heavens sake..

can a secular india make the poem written by muslim its national anthem?like pakistan's national anthem was witten by a hindu.[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom