56,000 Corona Virus cases 3,000 in one day

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2020-5-8_18-55-46.png

Difficult to maintain big Military and tackle corona virus
Since all military is in Kashmir , who will keep the streets under control ?

Are there still 1 million Soldiers up in Kashmir

Modi has miscalculated ...o_O
51Xl3p%2BZb-L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Things can ... get ....out ...of control.....

.​

Last edited:
:pop:It could escalate fast in India since their army is all busy up on mountains ....

56,000 cases ? that is huge

The high % population ratio could mean the curve could spread exponentially up to 500,000 cases faster then USA or Italy

Just few day back they only had 8,000 cases

Heard indians firing along LOC , getting a bit desperate with all those soldiers up in mountains doing nothing

Last edited:
Putting aside our rivalry for just a moment and looking at the situation in India, my unbiased opinion is that the Indian govt has done a pretty good job so far. 56k infected out of over 1.3B is an achievement which they can be proud of.

P.S. my opinion is based on the stats provided, if those figures are doctored then thats a different story.

Putting aside our rivalry for just a moment and looking at the situation in India, my unbiased opinion is that the Indian govt has done a pretty good job so far. 56k infected out of over 1.3B is an achievement which they can be proud of.

P.S. my opinion is based on the stats provided, if those figures are doctored then thats a different story.
Wait 10 days and see where it goes.

View attachment 630935

Difficult to maintain big Military and tackle corona virus
Since all military is in Kashmir , who will keep the streets under control ?

Are there still 1 million Soldiers up in Kashmir

Modi has miscalculated ...o_O
51Xl3p%2BZb-L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Things can ... get ....out ...of control.....

.​
Fortunately for us that we are living in India where streets are not controlled by Military. Our police are efficient in doing it.

baki lockdown hai to sapne dekhte rahiye.....70 saal to ho he gaye hain.

Wait 10 days and see where it goes.
You can wait till eternity. Nothing will change.

I don't thinkj corona will do the job we will have to get our hands dirty with indian blood soon i thinkj it is destined
I dont know whats stopping Mard e Momins?

:pop:It could escalate fast in India since their army is all busy up on mountains ....

56,000 cases ? that is huge

The high % population ratio could mean the curve could spread exponentially up to 500,000 cases faster then USA or Italy

Just few day back they only had 8,000 cases

Heard indians firing along LOC , getting a bit desperate with all those soldiers up in mountains doing nothing
With almost 27000 cases which is about 50% of India’s cases and with1/7th population, dont you think situation has gone out of control in pakistan?

Fortunately for us that we are living in India where streets are not controlled by Military. Our police are efficient in doing it.
your streets are controlled by RSS mobs, not the police or any Army.....lying do not change the reality.....

stop trolling,

The world is looking to India to supply life saving drugs... even Malaysia and Turkey want our help. Why dont they reached out to pakistan?
Even pakistanis want Indian help for medicines as nothing is manufactured in pakistan and you are still dependent on us for basic medicines... idiots only posting on pdf and in real lie giving our drugs to your children to save them

The world is looking to India to supply life saving drugs... even Malaysia and Turkey want our help. Why dont they reached out to pakistan?
Even pakistanis want Indian help for medicines as nothing is manufactured in pakistan and you are still dependent on us for basic medicines... idiots only posting on pdf and in real lie giving our drugs to your children to save them
These are called THANKLESS PEOPLE which buy medicines + essentials stuff from a country and want to destroy same country.... What to say.... :)

upload_2020-5-17_22-51-24.png

Approaching 100,000 people seems to be accelerating
Possible that this figure may become 500,000 in next 10 days

Back
Top Bottom