What's new

56,000 Corona Virus cases 3,000 in one day

this is because of good testing (still not enough and less that the standards) and proper reporting of cases and not under reporting due to fear.

what is your population? and compare that with our country. still have 48000 cases?? you will catch India. And this is the only field where you will suppress us i think.

you are dependent on India for basic medicines... what are you talking about? you don't even manufacture basic medicine in your country and banning trade from India ??

upload_2020-5-21_11-21-36.png

lawmakers are dying is high time for you to look within.... and not outside.... make your house in order first and then worry about others....

upload_2020-5-21_11-22-38.png

upload_2020-5-21_8-14-7.png

150K will be reached with in days

Cheek to cheek social distancing
Pretty easy to how things are bound towards

Will the new cases peak to 10,000 per day?

upload_2020-5-21_8-17-57.png

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-21_23-51-51.png

Almost 120k cases

I thought Modi figured out the cure was malaria medicine
Army still up on Kashmir , may be once the numbers reach 500,000 they will finally wake up and realize ...can't keep million soldiers camped up in mountain for ever

Last edited:
Well it is important to track the virus spread in India because it concerns local regional security with 1 million troops in Kashmir

The point of discussion is , when will Indian double game will fall flat positioning million troops in Kashmir performing atrocities while neglecting local worsening situation locally

I anticipate as the figure gets to 500,000 cases , the Hindutva Grip over Kashmir will weaken

upload_2020-5-24_23-48-43.png

Last edited:
this is because of good testing (still not enough and less that the standards) and proper reporting of cases and not under reporting due to fear.

what is your population? and compare that with our country. still have 48000 cases?? you will catch India. And this is the only field where you will suppress us i think.

you are dependent on India for basic medicines... what are you talking about? you don't even manufacture basic medicine in your country and banning trade from India ??

View attachment 634241

lawmakers are dying is high time for you to look within.... and not outside.... make your house in order first and then worry about others....

View attachment 634242
Kid it's your figures which are wrong. Figures of India are hilarious to say the least. All cases are in 5 to 8 states. No case in other states really ????

Kid it's your figures which are wrong. Figures of India are hilarious to say the least. All cases are in 5 to 8 states. No case in other states really ????
uncle, we will fight it out. you pls take care of your own home uncle. you may be really old so dont go out and take care of your own health... dont take too much of tension.... uncle be safe.

Back
Top Bottom