What's new

53 Indian troops still present at Doklam: China

True, GOI is panicking, that's why we are camping inside Chinese territory, while Government of China is too brave to not come near Doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yup, I pity those 40 soldiers, these poor chaps will be sacrificed to satisfy the domestic audience like you. :rofl:. Modi is a great actor after all, selfie freak, and photo bomber, tweet hero...

It's always good to live in denial, deny that the Chinese are going to attack, deny troop mobilization and deny weapons mobilization, the funny thing is India GOI is panicking now. :rofl:
Good 19th is coming near ,your 2 week will be over and let's see what can China do or how much it can take :-)

Good 19th is coming near ,your 2 week will be over and let's see what can China do or how much it can take :-)
It's just 2 months, why are you guys so eager, we need sometimes to stock up and weaponize the borders, the longer you wait, the more shit you will face, trust me, you are giving CHina tremendous advantage by allowing us time to mobilize, your geographical advantage is diminishing day by day.

If I were you, I would start attacking the supply lines now, not when the war starts and those supplies fully stocked up and weapons in place.

actually, the world needs luck on this matter, will it become WWIII no one knows! let's pray for minimum damage.
WWlll ? You mean China and the rest of the world ? Nah ,it won't come to that there is other way to break China

It's just 2 months, why are you guys so eager, we need sometimes to stock up and weaponize the borders, the longer you wait, the more shit you will face, trust me, you are giving CHina tremendous advantage by allowing us time to mobilize, your geographical advantage is diminishing day by day.
We are not eager bro,just reminding you guys your 2 week deadline will end on the 19th .:-)

Yup, I pity those 40 soldiers, these poor chaps will be sacrificed to satisfy the domestic audience like you. :rofl:. Modi is a great actor after all, selfie freak, and photo bomber, tweet hero...

And shame on an entire nation of 1.3 Billion, who's 2.2 Million strong soldiers are too brave enough to even confront just 40+ odd soldiers and a mini-bulldozer. Let alone pick up a fight. :p:

Think about the future of Mr. Strong Xi, when all the hollow warnings will vanish in Himalayan thin air. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I were you, I would start attacking the supply lines now, not when the war starts and those supplies fully stocked up and weapons in place.

Lol..Nice try baiting... Won't work. So china needs 2 months to mobilize ?

Actual fact is there is no mobilizing by 2 nations.

That's why we are not you. Do you think India is too naive to leave hand full of soldiers alone and sit back quietly ?? There is a very big world outside your hole my friend. :p:

Lol..Nice try baiting... Won't work. So china needs 2 months to mobilize ?

Actual fact is there is no mobilizing by 2 nations.
My guesstimate is at least 5-6 months to fully prepare, in the meantime keep on using psychi warfare to demoralize India, and it seems to be working with only 40 left at one time.

That's why we are not you. Do you think India is too naive to leave hand full of soldiers alone and sit back quietly ?? There is a very big world outside your hole my friend. :p:
The point is India is already prepared below the plateau, you are giving China chance to reduce your current advantage. Do you get it?

And shame on an entire nation of 1.3 Billion, who's 2.2 Million strong soldiers are too brave enough to even confront just 40+ odd soldiers and a mini-bulldozer. Let alone pick up a fight. :p:

Think about the future of Mr. Strong Xi, when all the hollow warnings will vanish in Himalayan thin air. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, we don't have too when they just retreated by mere warnings, next will be the slaughter, you need to plan it precisely. :enjoy:

WWlll ? You mean China and the rest of the world ? Nah ,it won't come to that there is other way to break China

We are not eager bro,just reminding you guys your 2 week deadline will end on the 19th .:-)
When did we promise war in 2 weeks? War should happen when you least expect it, that's the Art of War. By confusing your enemy into believing you will attack but it didn't happen and attack when they lest expect, that's the key.

Yeah we are scared :coffee:

My guesstimate is at least 5-6 months to fully prepare, in the meantime keep on using psychi warfare to demoralize India, and it seems to be working with only 40 left at one time.

By that time it will be winter, Being much more prepared and experienced in winter war fare than PLA. Then you must wait till the next spring....

By that time it will be winter, Being much more prepared and experienced in winter war fare than PLA. Then you must wait till the next spring....
Sure, do you know we have a city with a population in the millions at a similar altitude as Doklam? Winter? Do you even see snow in Delhi? Talking about winters to Chinese is like talking about camels to Arabs.

Sure, do you know we have a city with a population in the millions at a similar altitude as Doklam? Winter? Do you even see snow in Delhi? Talking about winters to Chinese is like talking about camels to Arabs.

Our army is not stationed in Delhi my friend, they are stationed at the highest war zone in the world... Update yourself. Only indians and Pakistanis are experienced in mountain warfare to the extreme level. Even Russians come to India to learn even though they have Siberia.

Our army is not stationed in Delhi my friend, they are stationed at the highest war zone in the world... Update yourself. Only indians and Pakistanis are experienced in mountain warfare to the extreme level. Even Russians come to India to learn even though they have Siberia.
Bro, last I heard we are living in the plateau and you are down the plateau. Btw, the school is located at 2300+ meter. We have cities in China at that altitude, our ordinary citizens are living in such altitude genius.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulmarg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xining

Why Indian soldiers are pulling back despite of so much media bravo ? China is getting what they want despite of not a single fired bullet.

Back
Top Bottom