What's new

53 Indian troops still present at Doklam: China

Your rage is coming from your sense of insecurity.
Not rage, only amusement by the service of cheerleaders like you.
In few weeks you should see the outcome.
Been waiting for a couple of months now, we're getting bored.

China media outlet wanna give a final try to avoid the war, but it didn't work.
By forcing the government to go into war??!!High iq ding dong logic only a China-man can pull out of his posterior.
So the non-peaceful manner needs to be used to solve the problem.
Non-peaceful, eh??Since when you became peaceful in the first place Mr. Ding Dong??

Guys, a week ago, India was so confident China won't attack, looking at their reaction now is priceless...the dhoti shivering, the anger, the panic....LOL...Typical Indian reactions, talk loudly, brash, boastful and lastly they cry....

Guys, a week ago, India was so confident China won't attack, looking at their reaction now is priceless...the dhoti shivering, the anger, the panic....LOL

Prior the war, there is also a psychological warfare, only the weak side has been stricken with full of panic/angry/insecure mode.

Even the anti-China Wikipedia acknowledges it as the Chinese land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yadong_County

We don't subscribe to that theory, CCP propaganda which has been uploaded by the 50c army has little to no credibility, this theory, it belongs to us because since "ancient times" is such a joke - if that was the case Kashmir and Pakistan belongs to us since Ancient times as well dating back to 10000 years, that practicality does not work, ask the Pakistanis they will laugh at the logic...

Try harder next time.

only 53 and you got thousands there......still can not dare to attack on 53 Indians...so chicken of you

We don't subscribe to that theory, CCP propaganda which has been uploaded by the 50c army has little to no credibility, this theory, it belongs to us because since "ancient times" is such a joke - if that was the case Kashmir and Pakistan belongs to us since Ancient times as well dating back to 10000 years, that practicality does not work, ask the Pakistanis they will laugh at the logic...

Try harder next time.

You can even refuse to acknowledge China sovereignty on Tibet if you want, but China will solve the problem with the proper method.

China's sovereignty doesn't need your acknowledgement, but China's iron fist will defend it.

You can even refuse to acknowledge China sovereignty on Tibet if you want, but China will solve the problem with the proper method.
And that is spewing bullshit through its bloody @rse!!
China's sovereignty doesn't need your acknowledgement, but China's iron fist will defend it.
That iron fist has become rusted it seems.

Prior the war, there is also a psychological warfare, only the weak side has been stricken with full of panic/angry/insecure mode.

Yeah, and that being your side!!

dude we have always considered tibet a free country in occupation by china. No one give a craps about the 1 china policy. If you guys do start a war with India, we will ensure Tibet is freed from Chinese occupation.

And that is spewing bullshit through its bloody @rse!!

That iron fist has become rusted it seems.

Yeah, and that being your side!!

Well, at least I didn't lose my cool, but just look at you guys.

Except the fanatical Hindu ultra-nationalists, nobody here will perceive the behavior from you guys as normal folks.

dude we have always considered tibet a free country in occupation by china. No one give a craps about the 1 china policy. If you guys do start a war with India, we will ensure Tibet is freed from Chinese occupation.

You are running your mouth here.

China is also planning to split your country into pieces, and what you can do now?

Well, at least I didn't lose my cool, but just look at you guys.
Losing our cool, dude, can't speak for others but I'm only getting chuckles out of your desperate attempts maintain this strong man image!!Lolzz!!
Except the fanatical Hindu ultra-nationalists, nobody here will perceive the behavior from you guys as normal folks.
And there you have it folks - the age old Ding Dong way of side stepping by bringing in RSS and Hindutwa shiit when they have got nothing else to say!!Talk about losing one's cool.

Losing our cool, dude, can't speak for others but I'm only getting chuckles out of your desperate attempts maintain this strong man image!!Lolzz!!

You are not even the one who is going to the battlefield, then why you have to lose your cool? Not worthy at all.

And there you have it folks - the age old Ding Dong way of side stepping by bringing in RSS and Hindutwa shiit when they have got nothing else to say!!Talk about losing one's cool.

Most Chinese members are thrilled, and I wasn't excited initially, but later I realized that India simply won't withdraw, I am also excited right now.

You are not even the one who is going to the battlefield, then why you have to lose your cool? Not worthy at all.

As if you would be among the ones on the front lines!!You are nothing better than I'm, so spare us your bs, okay.

Most Chinese members are thrilled, and I wasn't excited initially, but later I realized that India simply won't withdraw, I am also excited right now.

Little Jimmy acting tough from behind his monitor, sitting in Canada, how amazing.

As if you would be among the ones on the front lines!!You are nothing better than I'm, so spare us your bs, okay.

Little Jimmy acting tough from behind his monitor, sitting in Canada, how amazing.

But you don't have to worry for your life either, since the surgical attacks from the PLA will only aim at the military targets, but to avoid the civilian casualty.

So I think your life will be fine, at worst with the Internet and electricity down for a couple of days.

But you don't have to worry for your life either, since the surgical attacks from the PLA will only aim at the military targets, but to avoid the civilian casualty.
I actually live somewhat close to the border although admittedly it's still not close enough to get directly affected.But in any case, just keep in mind that you would be sending your 'surgeons' in a one way trip to their doom, they ain't getting back once they enter here.
So I think your life will be fine,
Who knows??Given the crappy quality of your products, who's to say some rockets (or all of them) wouldn't veer off their intended targets and end up falling on our heads??
at worst with the Internet and electricity down for a couple of days.
May be or it could be my end as well, who knows??Being a fatalist, I don't really give a shit, can't see the future, so why bother thinking about what to come.

Back
Top Bottom