What's new

53 Indian troops still present at Doklam: China

But you don't have to worry for your life either, since the surgical attacks from the PLA will only aim at the military targets, but to avoid the civilian casualty.

So I think your life will be fine, at worst with the Internet and electricity down for a couple of days.

“There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”
― Erma Bombeck

I actually live somewhat close to the border although admittedly it's still not close enough to get directly affected.But in any case, just keep in mind that you would be sending your 'surgeons' in a one way trip to their doom, they ain't getting back once they enter here.

Who knows??Given the crappy quality of your products, who's to say some rockets (or all of them) wouldn't veer off their intended targets and end up falling on our heads??

May be or it could be my end as well, who knows??Being a fatalist, I don't really give a shit, can't see the future, so why bother thinking about what to come.

Well, unlike your countrymen, we didn't boast anything about the "Delhi massacre" or anything like that, while your countrymen keep touting about repeating the "Nanking massacre" after defeating China.

Just look how our fanboys are acting much more civil compared to yours, we still insist about avoiding the civilian casualty.

So be faithful with our lovely PLA soldiers, since they were taught by CCP that only the current rogue regime that rules India is their enemy, not the peace loving Indian people.

Congratulations bharat on half century, still less then the numbers of Chinese warnings though.

Well, unlike your countrymen, we didn't boast anything about the "Delhi massacre" or anything like that, while your countrymen keep touting about repeating the "Nanking massacre" after defeating China.

Just look how our fanboys are acting much more civil compared to yours, we still insist about avoiding the civilian casualty.

So be faithful with our lovely PLA soldiers, since they were taught by CCP that only the current rogue regime that rules India is their enemy, not the peace loving Indian people.

:rofl: you are admitting they are fan-boys... OK! second of all please visit the multitude of threads and the behavior of the Chinese members. Its anything but Civil - maybe, that is because of the authoritarian rule you guys come from, the perception itself is different altogether.

Anyway's it was the comedic thing I read on PDF today. :toast_sign:

Last edited:
You only need to visit youtube comment section to see for yourself how much 'civi' your countrymen truly are!!Heck, I think you people are the most racist bunch of folks in the whole wide world!!
Guess you didn't go through the threads!!Your countrymen have been regularly advocating nuking Delhi and even wiping India out of this world and here you are lecturing me about your civility??!!
For that, they would need to muster up the spine to fire the shots first!!

Congratulations bharat on half century, still less then the numbers of Chinese warnings though.

Well, I don't want to make fun of them right now.

Since most of our Bharat members are still regarded as our old friends, since we have co-existed the PDF for so many years, although usually with many spats coming from both side, but we still wish them all being safe, since the human life is fragile and only for once, so hopefully everybody here will be alright.

:rofl: you are admitting they are fan-boys... OK! second of all please visit the multitude of threads and the behavior of the Chinese members. Its anything but Civil - may that is because of the authoritarian rule you guys come from, the perception itself is different altogether.

Anyway's it was the comedic thing I read on PDF today. :toast_sign:

Both side got its fanboys, what is your point?

We are coming for you. Please our dear shupa powa India, just stay there for a bit longer.

View attachment 417331

View attachment 417332

View attachment 417333

View attachment 417334
Did they return back after the parade,how foolish can Chinese be,you can live in your own world and believe that,but the truth is those are the pictures circulating in Chinese media as troops and equipment going towards Tibet but the truth is they where going the opposite direction to the other end of China to the inner magolian autonomous region for 90th celebrations.

You only need to visit youtube comment section to see for yourself how much 'civi' your countrymen truly are!!Heck, I think you people are the most racist bunch of folks in the whole wide world!!

Guess you didn't go through the threads!!Your countrymen have been regularly advocating nuking Delhi and even wiping India out of this world and here you are lecturing me about your civility??!!

For that, they would need to muster up the spine to fire the shots first!!

Sometimes the war doesn't follow people's will, and it is very likely coming this time.

So it is important for all PDF members being safe and alright.

Did they return back after the parade,how foolish can Chinese be,you can live in your own world and believe that,but the truth is those are the pictures circulating in Chinese media as troops and equipment going towards Tibet but the truth is they where going the opposite direction to the other end of China to the inner magolian autonomous region for 90th celebrations.

Needless to say more, wish you guys good luck.

Since the war is cruel, and nobody likes it. Although we have the will to avoid, but we don't have the power to prevent it.

We all know that India also doesn't really want a war, but just to humiliate China. However, it is also impossible to humiliate China without starting a war.

Sometimes the war doesn't follow people's will, and it is very likely coming this time.

So it is important for all PDF members being safe and alright.

Needless to say more, wish you guys good luck.

Since the war is cruel, and nobody likes it. Although we have the will to avoid, but we don't have the power to prevent it.

We all know that India also doesn't really want a war, but just to humiliate China. However, it is also impossible to humiliate China without starting a war.
Then best of luck to China ,as it will need most.

It's always good to live in denial, deny that the Chinese are going to attack, deny troop mobilization and deny weapons mobilization, the funny thing is India GOI is panicking now. :rofl:

Who cares about the past?

Trash talk is useless now, just get ready for the war.

We cowards are already prepared, hence camping inside Chinese territory. But what about the bravest of the brave PLA, they are nowhere to be seen around Doklam.

It's always good to live in denial, deny that the Chinese are going to attack, deny troop mobilization and deny weapons mobilization, the funny thing is India GOI is panicking now. :rofl:

True, GOI is panicking, that's why we are camping inside Chinese territory, while Government of China is too brave to not come near Doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We cowards are already prepared, hence camping inside Chinese territory. But what about the bravest of the brave PLA, they are nowhere to be seen around Doklam.

Well, when the real war is coming, then it will not be funny anymore in the PDF.

Since most PDF members already know each other for many years, more humanity side will start to show up.

Back
Top Bottom