What's new

53 Indian troops still present at Doklam: China

Back to your own self again??Or are you now into fortune telling??

We all know what would happen if China actually fight a war with India. Why pretend it would be anything different than what happened last time?

Maybe the case they got stuck there and there are no buses available to get those poor souls back home.

Those who ran away from and surrendered land size of switzerland still not returning out of fear but as usual, being dehati aurat, bitching about it. :D

I bet you are talking about East-Pakistan. But is twice big as Switzerland, if I'm not wrong. :D:D:D

Hope its a coordinated effort by China and Pakistan. China is more then capable of bulldozing India but to give it more "allied" look, Pakistan should contribute in disciplining India, just like "allied forces" did to Iraq, even though it was all American show.

Pakistan disciplining India :rofl: are you even listening to yourself? ok, man, we are waiting to be disciplined. :lol:

A lot of what if....only thing CCP has done is warnings...We don't have to use anything.
You seem to believe the mis-information warfare.

As per the Chinese statements last week there were 40 soldiers now its 53. Take your guess now.

So next year now. We will wait and see , will you be there or your shift will be over by then ?
40 soldiers as of end oF July and 53 soldiers as of Monday this week. So an increase of 13 soldiers after Indian media bashing about Indian troop reduction. LOL. Well, just be patient, you need to sharpen the sword before you slaughter the cow.

40 soldiers as of end oF July and 53 soldiers as of Monday this week. So an increase of 13 soldiers after Indian media bashing about Indian troop reduction. LOL. Well, just be patient, you need to sharpen the sword before you slay the pig.

Stay happy with your propaganda , we have no interest in your lot.

Get your dues for the day from CPC and have good sleep.

40 soldiers as of end oF July and 53 soldiers as of Monday this week. So an increase of 13 soldiers after Indian media bashing about Indian troop reduction. LOL. Well, just be patient, you need to sharpen the sword before you slay the pig.

you would have preferred it if it were dogs instead of pigs? stop digressing - the fact that 53 is enough to maintain status quo is a slap in the face of the Chinese PLA. first of all, we are just waiting for knee jerk reaction from China. for India to mobile troops from Sikkim is a shorter timeframe than that is of China from Tibet...

if you can't comprehend this as a tactic, then I feel for you!

Hmm, a lot of If's, But's and What If's ??? If the CCP had the balls, they would have retaliated by now.

Why don't you come back to reality, to the present and please leave the future alone, wake up and smell the coffee mate. :p:
Be patient young boy, sharpen the knifes before slaughtering the cow

you would have preferred it if it were dogs instead of pigs? stop digressing - the fact that 53 is enough to maintain status quo is a slap in the face of the Chinese PLA. first of all, we are just waiting for knee jerk reaction from China. for India to mobile troops from Sikkim is a shorter timeframe than that is of China from Tibet...

if you can't comprehend this as a tactic, then I feel for you!
LOL, are you so delusional to think 50 soldiers is enough to defend India? China is thinking about the aftermath of killing those poor cannon fodders, they need to prepare well for this long war.

We all know what would happen if China actually fight a war with India. Why pretend it would be anything different than what happened last time?

Nothing will happen, if something does happen it will give the west a valid reason to take action in China. Perhaps also a reason to isolate it, break its trade agreements and recover its investments in the name of losses attributed to a hostile authoritarian government.

Be patient young boy, sharpen the knifes before slaughtering the cow

LOL, are you so delusional to think 50 soldiers is enough to defend India? China is thinking about the aftermath of killing those poor cannon fodders, they need to prepare well for this long war.

Not delusional, it's a perfect way to project soft power and for India to hold its ground. as far as I am concerned 53 soldiers are doing its job in pissing off a 1.38 billion population of china.

Both the countries should settle this issue either through talks or fight but don't prolong it too much. PLAA should kick 53 indian soldiers out of the area and use their Buldozer for construction of the road instead.

Nothing will happen, if something does happen it will give the west a valid reason to take action in China. Perhaps also a reason to isolate it, break its trade agreements and recover its investments in the name of losses attributed to a hostile authoritarian government.

Not delusional, it's a perfect way to project soft power and for India to hold its ground. as far as I am concerned 53 soldiers are doing its job in pissing off a 1.38 billion population of china.
So you think 53 soldiers can defend India from China? You can project whatever jello power you want....it's gonna be a slaughter, they are preparing for it....I even have internal source. Well gd luck Indian bhai.

So you think 53 soldiers can defend India from China? You can project whatever jello power you want....it's gonna be a slaughter, they are preparing for it....I even have internal source. Well gd luck Indian bhai.

Are you stupid or do you not understand strategic planning? 53 is there to convey India's position if they do come under attack, it's a minimum collateral damage and a precursor to initiating a full infantry mobilisation.

where did you get your education? seriously, I am damaging serious amount of brain cells, validating a useless bot from the 50 cent army... anyway peace. don't quote my posts from now on. You are not worth my time.

Are you stupid or do you not understand strategic planning? 53 is there to convey India's position if they do come under attack, it's a minimum collateral damage and a precursor to initiating a full infantry mobilisation.

where did you get your education? seriously, I am damaging serious amount of brain cells, validating a useless bot from the 50 cent army... anyway peace. don't quote my posts from now on. You are not worth my time.
Strategic my arse, it;s just a pathetic attempt to act macho after a miscalculation. You did not expect China to be so tough. Now you are stuck, you can't withdraw even when you want to. :rofl:

Strategic my arse, it;s just a pathetic attempt to act macho after a miscalculation. You did not expect China to be so tough. Now you are stuck, you can't withdraw even when you want to. :rofl:

What part of "do not quote my posts do you not understand" retard?

You have internal source.....ROFL.
Ok internet warrior, we all believe you.

What part of "do not quote my posts do you not understand" retard?

Since when do bots understand ?

Back
Top Bottom