What's new

5000 year ancient hidden city of Tulaja discovered In Salt Range Pakistan

Thanks for sharing..... Pakistan should promote/invest in these via video documentary in english for World like national ka pakistan or national geographic.

Indus settlement it seems.

One thing we Pakistanis need to ask ourselves as to why there is so much ancient heritage we got yet we have no clue, even the locals, the rural lot, don't know about these ancient architectures. Babylon and Egypt can be traced in history, not Indus. That to me suggest that whole of Indus empire, in its entirety was wiped out in one event with only handful servived from which we came from.

There only one such event of the magnitude that is recorded in ancient history.

One thing we Pakistanis need to ask ourselves as to why there is so much ancient heritage we got yet we have no clue, even the locals, the rural lot, don't know about these ancient architectures. Babylon and Egypt can be traced in history, not Indus.
I guess, it's just that accepting the fact that Pakistanis are local will kill the argument that "Pakistanis are Arabs" and hence "ruled India for 1000 years ?"

If Pakistanis accept that they are locals then they will also have to accept that they too were ruled for 1000 years ? Then they got converted to Islam ?

It seems Pakistanis are ashamed of their local roots (not you - and correct me if I am wrong). Most of them are wannabe Arabs who wanna have nothing to do with their roots. At least I see it that way.

Moreover, accepting that Pakistanis are local will also mean that their ancestors were once Hindus or Buddhists - which in return will jeopardize the Two Nation Theory (in a way). May be that's unacceptable to many of you guys?

Anyway, more such excavations will continue to remind the present day Pakistanis of who they originally were. Hopefully such excavations shouldn't create even more identity crisis out there.

Good day :)

I saw these videos some time ago.
I must say, this guy has made some very good effort, and the government must take notice.

I guess, it's just that accepting the fact that Pakistanis are local will kill the argument that "Pakistanis are Arabs" and hence "ruled India for 1000 years ?"

If Pakistanis accept that they are locals then they will also have to accept that they too were ruled for 1000 years ? Then they got converted to Islam ?

It seems Pakistanis are ashamed of their local roots (not you - and correct me if I am wrong). Most of them are wannabe Arabs who wanna have nothing to do with their roots. At least I see it that way.

Moreover, accepting that Pakistanis are local will also mean that their ancestors were once Hindus or Buddhists - which in return will jeopardize the Two Nation Theory (in a way). May be that's unacceptable to many of you guys?

Anyway, more such excavations will continue to remind the present day Pakistanis of who they originally were. Hopefully such excavations shouldn't create even more identity crisis out there.

If anyone it is Indians who are ashamed of their roots more than anyone else.
The caste system is a perfect manifestation of the same.
The original indian, i.e the dravidians were pushed down south and subjugated by the northerners.
The eventual mixing after that led to the caste system.

Pakistan, is where the northerners came from.

Never heard this "Pakistanis are Arabs". Wonder where you get your info on Pak in Gangadesh?
Hi, you must be new to this forum

It's just the trolls selectively white washing history to suit their arguments. Don't put too much thought into it.

If anyone it is Indians who are ashamed of their roots more than anyone else.
The caste system is a perfect manifestation of the same.
The original indian, i.e the dravidians were pushed down south and subjugated by the northerners.
The eventual mixing after that led to the caste system.

Pakistan, is where the northerners came from.

Exactly. Indians claim Indus and Vedic civilisations, both of which originated in ancient Pakistan.

Indian high castes (Brahmins, Khatri, Rajputs) can trace their origin to Pakistan. Today they are highly mixed with Dravidians, but yet want to protect the remaining traces of Pakistan origin genes by enforcing caste system.

Exactly. Indians claim Indus and Vedic civilisations, both of which originated in ancient Pakistan.

Indian high castes (Brahmins, Khatri, Rajputs) can trace their origin to Pakistan. Today they are highly mixed with Dravidians, but yet want to protect the remaining traces of Pakistan origin genes by enforcing caste system.

And this is the real cause of obsession.

Every time they read maha baharat. they know it .. they know it all too well to admit it.

You clearly don't know any Pakistanis if you think we are wannabe Arabs.

I do know plenty of Hindustanis though, and you guys are certainly wannabe Pakistanis. You named your country after our river and claim our history such as Panini, Porus, Indus Valley Civilisation, Gandhara, etc all because you lack any history of your own. Even your religion (Hinduism) comes from the early Vedic people who settled in Pakistan and subjugated Hindustan, imposing a rigid caste system to prevent mixing with people they viewed as inferior (probably explains why so many Brahmins are genetically more similar to Pakistanis than other Hindustanis). Heck, even your language (Hindi) is a bastardised version of our language (Urdu).

Even the few bits of history you do have are still linked to Pakistan in some way, shape or form. Mughals? Lahore has more Mughal monuments than any city in Hindustan, Akbar as well as Shah Jahan were both born in Pakistan, many Pakistanis such as Sarang Khan (Punjabi Sultan who fought alongside Babur), Shahbaz Khan (Punjabi general who conquered large parts of Hindustan under Akbar) and Wazir Khan (Punjabi who was Shah Jahan's physician and chief Qazi of Lahore) played prominent roles in their empire, and they were fierce Muslims with many Pakistanis being descended from people who migrated to the area during their rule, and assimilated into our society. Mauryans? They were ancestrally from KPK. Kingdom of Mysore? Tipu Sultan's grandfather was a Pakistani Punjabi.

Check yourself before you criticise others.

Last edited:

anything that breaks any association with Indians, yes we are local (Pakistanis) not Indian, never were never will be. North India was influenced by us and hence we have cultural similarities but we are apples and oranges with majority Indians. Indian subcontinent is majority Punjabi culture but no one says all Indians are Punjabis.

Good informative videos,
This guy is like Pakistani Tomb Raider,
Real Tomb Raider was Ahmed Hassan Dani who was true legend.
we are missing Ahmed Hassan Dani who was authority in this field, no body filled that gap upto now after his death, during watching these videos i passed through a very good video about Deosai, must watch

Indus settlement it seems.

One thing we Pakistanis need to ask ourselves as to why there is so much ancient heritage we got yet we have no clue, even the locals, the rural lot, don't know about these ancient architectures. Babylon and Egypt can be traced in history, not Indus. That to me suggest that whole of Indus empire, in its entirety was wiped out in one event with only handful servived from which we came from.

There only one such event of the magnitude that is recorded in ancient history.

One big disadvantage we have is that the Indus script has not been deciphered. Unlike the Egyptians and Mesopotamians, we simply do not have as much insight into the Indus people due to not being able to understand what they wrote down.

Back
Top Bottom