What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

dada nobody's obsessed about present west bengali actors

but i will agree on this uttam kumar is best bengali actor in the history of bengali cinema

i dont hate him i was jus pulling ur legs :D

No Soumitra Chatterjee deserves that title.

Anyway I was joking as well.

Going by Bangladesh's obsession with Toilets. It wouldn't be amusing if we renamed Bangladesh as land of Toilets.

In India very body defecates out in open and there is grinding poverty everywhere. But don't know why still Dhaka gets the title most unliveable cities of the world.

Going+in+Circles.jpg

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

Oh well...

If force works fine, I don't see any problem in using it. :D

It gets the job done, saves Indians a lot of political trouble and there's no attempts to Arabize our region.

Good job for a day's work.

QUOTE=kobiraaz;3401862]500 indians searching for better life in Bangladesh. Like all other indians, they will end up in sweeper colony removing our garbage!! Good for them, at least they will have toilet from now![/QUOTE]
Check on your sister.. She probably migrated to BD in search of job. Domestic helps are in high demand in BD as well.

delusional-lie-is-truth-political-poster-1287786954.jpg

Money is going to India from Bangladesh .....
super rich bd investors:woot:
Money is going to India from Bangladesh .....
super rich bd investors:woot:
You're middleclass is dfined by anyone who earns more than rs. 36 a day... :what:

A report by National Council for Applied Economic Research's (NCAER) Centre for Macro Consumer Research said by 2015-16, India will be a country of 53.3 million middle class households, translating into 267 million people falling in the category.

As per the study, which uses 'household income' as the criterion, a family with an annual income between Rs 3.4 lakh to Rs 17 lakh (at 2009-10 price levels) falls in the middle class category.:woot:

Currently India has 31.4 million middle class households (160 million individuals).

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-02-06/news/28424975_1_middle-class-households-applied-economic-research

Illegal Immigration from India Through Central America and Mexico Surges
There is a surge of undocumented immigrants trying to enter the United States but their background isn't what you might expect.

The sluggish economy has reduced the number of undocumented immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. But authorities have noticed a spike in the number of migrants from India over the last two years.

Read more: Illegal Immigration from India Through Central America and Mexico Surges | Fox News Latino
Read more: Illegal Immigration from India Through Central America and Mexico Surges | Fox News Latino

Illegal Immigration from India Through Central America and Mexico Surges
There is a surge of undocumented immigrants trying to enter the United States but their background isn't what you might expect.

The sluggish economy has reduced the number of undocumented immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. But authorities have noticed a spike in the number of migrants from India over the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom