What's new

50 Russian Companies To invest in Pakistan

I don't know. Maybe right.
:D:D

hahaha....bro....That post was in Urdu language. Let me tell you what he said in his post :-

He implied sarcasm, he was saying in his post that :-

Oh brothers, Just because India is our enemy that doesn't mean we should give them heart attack by posting this great news. Have mercy on on India, we should post such news with caution.

:)

50 russian companies ?
with over 50 year in relation with russia the only russian non-militry company i come across is AMW....

A welcomed development to grow business and economy with all nations of world

Experience Russia brings in Heavy industry is limitless but certainly would be interesting to see how they work in Agricultural areas

Sometimes I wonder ki agar hum Indians neh yeh Forum chodiya toh tumhara kya hoga

Tum log ziada mazay lene atay ho idher, or pata nahi kitne unlimited Indian guests roz is site per aker mazay lete hain :P

50 russian companies ?
with over 50 year in relation with russia the only russian non-militry company i come across is AMW....
Google it and you will find more. Better research next time... :)

Every New Investment Giving Modi Heart Disease Strokes so be careful keep injections ready otherwise neighbor will blame to Pakistan of sudden death of Modi due to Cardiac Arrest.:rolleyes1::rolleyes1::stop::stop::stop:

hahaha....bro....That post was in Urdu language. Let me tell you what he said in his post :-

He implied sarcasm, he was saying in his post that :-

Oh brothers, Just because India is our enemy that doesn't mean we should give them heart attack by posting this great news. Have mercy on on India, we should post such news with caution.

:)
thanks,The translator seems to be basically right:D

Sometimes I wonder ki agar hum Indians neh yeh Forum chodiya toh tumhara kya hoga
Try kar k daikho :P

It is a very good news, I think it will help in moving towards a more practical peace solution in Afghanistan too as Russia,Iran,Pakistan and China are the stakeholders,This CPEC can be extended through Afghanistan to Russia and other central asian states. The joint financial stakes will prevent many wars in the futures. Although its a bad news for US because the dream of being a dominator of the world is sinking. Europe is right now on the wrong side by sending its army to threat Russia. But i hope sanity will prevail and european leaders will not mess with Russia as it is not that broken russia. CPEC can be extended through iran and turkey to Europe. I am seeing demise of European union and the rise of SCO and who knows in next decade we see downfall of UN, So if we look from that perspective after what erdogan said about joining SCO we can see next exit referendum in Italy. Those who are exiting the EU will have to find another workable powerful block as you cant stay out of it now especially when CPEC is going to make the whole asia hub of economic activities and trade center of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom