What's new

50 JF-17 from china delivery started

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have raised three squadrons of JF-17 Thunder aircraft , right? With the delivery of these 50 , PAF will have 5 squadrons of JF-17 Thunder.... hai k nai?

I thought JF-17 were made in pakistan....:drag:.

Old news. 19 May,2011:taz:
May be Posted picture is J10.
Provided link is old link. (No news, but comments only)
Provided news is Old news:sniper:

ohhh bhai i post old news for details pictures are new and new i post as remembering of contract :hitwall:

ohhh bhai i post old news for details pictures are new and new i post as remembering of contract :hitwall:

Plz post the link of the website from which the pics have been taken so that dates can be seen.

Plz post the link of the website from which the pics have been taken so that dates can be seen.

I thought JF-17 were made in pakistan....:drag:.

Yeah , they are made in Pakistan too ...

What is the new development though ? I simply cant understand , how exactly just a picture can be taken as a proof of immediate delivery of 50 JFT's ?

Thats what I dont understand.

A week after the bin laden raid, gilani flew to china and china is giving pakistan 50 jf-17s.

So what are they suppose to do?

After the OBL raid the USA was giving threatening vibes and then the Chinese issued a statement followed by emergency delivery of 50 jf-17 to Pakistan.

After the OBL raid the USA was giving threatening vibes and then the Chinese issued a statement followed by emergency delivery of 50 jf-17 to Pakistan.

And you or others think or thought that 50 JF-17s are gonna be taking on the USAF ??

There is not a single news item quoting any official PAF source regarding the 50 JF-17s thingy, our media is very much not capable to understand things related to defence, thus not sure which news they took and stated as to delivery of 50 JF-17s. heck may be negotiations were at that time done for the next batch of 50 JF-17s and they thought it to be an emergency delivery and people took it as something against USA.

We all know, PAF hardly stands a chance against USAF.

And you or others think or thought that 50 JF-17s are gonna be taking on the USAF ??

There is not a single news item quoting any official PAF source regarding the 50 JF-17s thingy, our media is very much not capable to understand things related to defence, thus not sure which news they took and stated as to delivery of 50 JF-17s. heck may be negotiations were at that time done for the next batch of 50 JF-17s and they thought it to be an emergency delivery and people took it as something against USA.

We all know, PAF hardly stands a chance against USAF.

They might not have stood a chance it doesn't matter the move was symbolic more than anything. It was even reported in American media and discussed on some talk shows.

I see what you are saying though whether they were delivered or not would be better known by people in Pakistan such as yourself.

I wonder what kind of avionics.. these birds have.

This also raises questions as to how fast china can produce these jets.. In 1 year.. they got 50 completed.. not like Kamra.. where its around 20-26.

Any chances of these birds being block-II ?

well thats a gud news just be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom