What's new

50 Dalits in Uttar Pradesh announce conversion to Islam

Any sect - at least they can choose.

If I want to convert to Hindusim, the only option is Dalit?

Any sect? Ahmedias perhaps?

Nope, caste system is going away in Hindus. There are numerous Hindus without any caste and they are doing fine.
FYI, the most important Hindu temple now has Dalit priests. Wonder if an ahmedia would ever become a grand imam ever..

Hope they are treated a proper muslims and not as dalit muslims, hope they do not ask for seats under dalit quota.

The concept of dalit seats is based on the historical disadvantages of the society. So if they become muslims does that they are no longer disadvantaged? No. The reason they are not given seats is because of state religious discrimination whereby two people of the same background are treated differently because one is no longer part of dharmic religions. i.e It is a anti muslim law

Why not? How can we stop someone from converting to Ahmadiyya or Chritstianity or whatever else they want to be?

Perhaps you should look at the terrible lives Dalit Christians and Muslims live under in India. They are the classic case of "dhobi ka kutha, na ghar ka, naa ghat ka".
Reality is a lot different.

These Dalit converts are not allowed to marry into the upper caste Muslims or Christians. heck, they are not even allowed burial in the same place.

Easy to preach about Ahmedias when you don't even recognise them as one of your's.

I doubt it - it forms the backbone of Hinduism. But good luck.

No need of luck. We don't believe in it. We strive to make ourselves better and we are working towards it. We don't hide our imperfections like "others" and pretend we don't have problems.
we admit, we make corrections and we adjust.

You do know how Arabs treat desi muslims - right?
That Islam does not have a caste system is the worst lie propagated around.
You may not have call it caste but you have a system that ranks muslims - Call is caste or class or what ever, makes no difference.

Islam has no castes. Cut this bullsh!t. It is only found in hinduism.

If some muslims have this problem of castes in India then it is fault of those muslims. May be because of living with bigoted Hindus of India they might have developed castes in themselves. Same goes with those arabs. Their racism is their personal issue and they need to correct themselves since Islam also says the same to them. They are not good muslims if they are racists.

Islam is very clear about racism and castes. Both are not acceptable in any manner.

These Dalit converts are not allowed to marry into the upper caste Muslims or Christians. heck, they are not even allowed burial in the same place.

That is not instructed by Quran or Bible. They are doing a horrible thing, but you can't hold Islam or Christianity responsible.

Easy to preach about Ahmedias when you don't even recognise them as one of your's.

Jews don't recognize Christians as Jews, Christians don't recognize Muslims as Christians. It is their choice, right? The only problem is persecution of Ahmadiyya by some crazy mullah, but things are under control now. Anyways completely off-topic.

Last edited:
You may not have call it caste but you have a system that ranks muslims - Call is caste or class or what ever, makes no difference.
Ok show me any proof from quran or hadees about muslim caste system?
Islam say every black and white is equal.
There is lot verses and hadees about human equality.
The first mozem who offer azaan was a former slave hazrat Bilal ra. Who was black African.
People love him because he was better muslim from us.
Maybe some Muslims in india do have caste system because of local hindu influence. But it didnot mean islam teach caste system.
Pls show me proof from quran and hadees about caste system in islam?
I know you hate Islam and Muslims can spit lies in hatred but try make lie with some logic.
So it can stay little bit but all iut lie will always fall on you.
And arab treat desi muslims is not teaching of islam.i have some Arab friends which very respectful to me.

Islam strongly condemn cast system and give equal rights to every one so they are welcomed as our equal Muslims brothers May ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE show other non
Muslims right path

No they are our Muslim brothers. Declaring them as non-Muslims in 1974 was a political decision that had no theological basis
Do they believe in finality of last prophet or not ?

Lol. Show me a verse which supposrts castnsystem . What aran or persian does for that matter is cultural inferiroity nothing to do with islam. Arabs are not owner of islam

Ahmadis are non Muslim :cheers:

These Neo converts ; whom you are welcoming will
actually Practice Hinduism at Home

What they are doing is a political stunt to get attention

They are Hypocrites of the highest order

Back
Top Bottom