What's new

50 Billion For less than 300 Fighters ??

So according to you 300 = 800 and we will have 272 MKI so we need only 28 more Hurray :yahoo::yahoo:. wait a minute what about 42 squadrons Sanctioned Strength of Indian air force :o: , will it be filled with Imaginary Fighters :hitwall:.

Current Generation of aircrafts are force multipliers , which means they don't have to carry higher level of sorties like it predecessors but Number are still required .
I cant help your understanding for that you need to comprehend than hitting walls with you head. The article is about coming FGFA , Rafale and LCAs & NOT ABOUT EXISTING MKIs

Go check current santioned strength and exsiting strength. Like it or not its the situation. IAF is and will not be anywhere near its santioned strenght in distance future.

Only reply if you have something to correct or add. Don't quote me for your urge of frustration. Idon't have time for that

I cant help your understanding for that you need to comprehend than hitting walls with you head. The article is about coming FGFA , Rafale and LCAs & NOT ABOUT EXISTING MKIs

Go check current santioned strength and exsiting strength. Like it or not its the situation. IAF is and will not be anywhere near its santioned strenght in distance future.

Only reply if you have something to correct or add. Don't quote me for your urge of frustration. Idon't have time for that

Sorry for wasting your so valuable time , FGFA is still a Paper plane Period .

50 billion USD?

Indians are really an optimistic bunch。

By the time both deals are cast in stone,the total cost would have been escalated to 100 billion USD。

Back
Top Bottom